Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

I am a Crossdresser! I freely admit it, and am proud to do so. I am NOT transgendered or transsexual and have no desire to be either one.

There is no desire in me to actually become a woman! I just like to wear the same clothing that real women wear! I really like the fit, the feel, and especially the look of feminine clothing on my body.

So who else on this forum feels like I do? I know there are some who go out in public in feminine clothes, but looking like a man. I do that myself, more so than I used to since I lost my wife to cancer! She always did my wig and my makeup! What I am looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

That's me! At least I think that it is......

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

<-------- Here's one!

Kathi

Crossdresser

I am a crossdresser and I love it. Wearing womens clothing is a real thrill in my life, I love wearing sexy under garments and my favorite is the feel and look of a well fitting bra it feels so good and the more lace the better. When I first discovered how much I liked wearing bras, panties and slips I felt so guilty about it but now I have come to grips with who and what I am and no longer feel that way and just enjoy what I want to be when I want to be.

Yes I am acrossdresser. I wear only female clothing, I have no male clothes.
    I have no desires to be a woman, I just love there clothes so I wear them.
    Although I do get all dolled up on occasion and go out, it is a rarity, as it is just too much bother.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

That's me. Crossdresser only.

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Terry V View Post
    I am a crossdresser and I love it. Wearing womens clothing is a real thrill in my life, I love wearing sexy under garments and my favorite is the feel and look of a well fitting bra it feels so good and the more lace the better. When I first discovered how much I liked wearing bras, panties and slips I felt so guilty about it but now I have come to grips with who and what I am and no longer feel that way and just enjoy what I want to be when I want to be.
    x2 amen, its just about the clothes...oh no does this mean I'm high maintenance?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    What I'm------------- looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    Sissy, why can't BOTH CDing and sex be "fun"!?

I have fun doing either one, or both together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile

i love being a cross dresser...

<--- Guilty as charged You found another one here sister. I am a crossdresser and just enjoy being dressed feminine. Yes, I do go out in public but the events I go to the people I am with know I am a crossdresser and that's okay with me.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I am a Crossdresser! I freely admit it, and am proud to do so. I am NOT transgendered or transsexual and have no desire to be either one.

There is no desire in me to actually become a woman! I just like to wear the same clothing that real women wear! I really like the fit, the feel, and especially the look of feminine clothing on my body.

So who else on this forum feels like I do? I know there are some who go out in public in feminine clothes, but looking like a man. I do that myself, more so than I used to since I lost my wife to cancer! She always did my wig and my makeup! What I am looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    I use to think that way.......But in time and education I know I am transgender and very proud to be.. At one time you call me Transgender I would go fist to cuff.. But like I said I leanered

A crossdresser = transgender....... Its not to be confussed with any other title or lable although can be tied to Transexual but not by any means considered Gay, However Gays can crossdress but are rarely Transexual due to the belief of being born in the wrong body but of a correct mind. But A Transexual feels the same and that is different due to some gays are happy being born the sex they are born as to where a Transexual is not.. However you can be a Transexual and could be attracted to the same sex you were not born as and also crossdress which could make you gay or transexual and transgender
    Ok maybe I don't have it I am still learning..
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 02-21-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Me. I have no desire to go out and scare the natives.
    So I'll wear what I want in the privacy of my own home.
    I love wearing women's clothes!
    I enjoy being an androgynous person mentally,

Dressing in my home is all I have any desire to do. No going out, transitioning or anything of the like.

This is how it starts........

The tags and titles thing........It seems to cause so much dissention among a group of people who have many things in common, mainly having to deal with discrimination from the "herd".

Instead of trying to find things to seperate us from each other, shouldn't we find similarities to bring us together? The gender spectrum is WIDE, and blending gender with sex will always be an issue of discussion, confusion, and resentment both within our community as well as outside of it.

Being "only" a crossdresser, doesn't qualify us for any privledges, or for that matter disqualify us, from enjoying all the same rights afforded to every other legal, law abiding citizen in the USA, although I can't speak for other parts of the world.

I do know that I am proud to be a member of a large group of folks who don't "conform" to the "norms" of society, and there are a lot of very special people that I have met who are members that might identify with any one of the LGBT, or CD letters, but that doesn't necessarily define them in their entirety, as human beings.

I realize the thread wasn't started with the intent to be devisive, but there might be some who take it that way. I do think, however that many people view crossdressing to be a form of transgenderism, and so what?

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Well... I admit I am a crossdresser...

but I also have a deep dark hidden secret....

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't really know what I am..... lol! But it's all good.....

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    but I also have a deep dark hidden secret....
    You and me both.

For those who say that they are crossdressers but not transgender, that would be very difficult considering that transgender is an overarching term for anybody who is not cisgender. Crossdressing is, by definition, a subset of transgender.

That's largely why I've adopted the neologism femulator (a contraction of female emulator coined by blogger Staci Lana), which I think more accurately describes who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    Me. I have no desire to go out and scare the natives.
    So I'll wear what I want in the privacy of my own home.
    I love wearing women's clothes!
    I enjoy being an androgynous person mentally,
    Same.

Just a crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceJaneInNewcastle View Post

For those who say that they are crossdressers but not transgender, that would be very difficult considering that transgender is an overarching term for anybody who is not cisgender. Crossdressing is, by definition, a subset of transgender.
    I agree with your sentiment, and I feel the same way about the term transgender, but the problem is one thing about our special group of people is we seem to never be able to get our stories straight, so for some people transgender is the umbrella term that encompasses everything from CDing to TS to Drag to Genderf*ck (I really hate that term), but to others the definition of Transgender is specifically the same as Transexual. For what it's worth though, even though I dress as a man and present as a man even when I wear skirts, I consider myself to be part of the transgender community. I don't really see how many of the people on this thread who have avatars of themselves presenting as women, and who have said in other threads that they want to feel like and appear as women, can also say that they are not transgender.

I do think that Suzanne is right in saying that this type of thread can be seen as being divisive to many people.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Silver Member
    Yes I am right there in your group, I love to dress as a woman and thoroughly enjoy it, love the feeling of it and love the person that I am when doing it, but I like being a man and want to stay a man, never want to stop cross dressing though

My male genitalia and sex drive is the one thing about me I do enjoy. My TS girlfriends who are going all the way say that the first things to go are desire to have and ability to have. NO THANKS!

Now I do have another desire but it is totally doable as a man. We will talk about that later.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Also just a crossdresser.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

crossdresser here to

Of course your transgendered.

Transgender is a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies to deviate from the normative gender roles.

Tendencies to deviate from the normative gender roles. Thats what you do dear so like it or not your part of the TG community.

Xx Vicky xX