Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Misty, I'm CONFUSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post
    ---------- how do we address those that identify as "all man" and are just wearing the clothes?
    If I identified that way, I certainly wouldn't want to be called "girl" just because I was wearing a dress. I might even want to break somebody's arm.
    -Misty
    So, you're saying; a guy puts on a wig, dress, forms, heels, (maybe nylons and make up), and is then OFFENDED if someone calls him, "Girl"?

You've GOT to be kidding, rite????
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Well Sherry, I am with Misty. Maybe not the wig and maybe not the forms, but someone who puts on the rest could certainly describe themselves as a crossdresser and they may want to be addressed in male terms. We have several here in the forums that may fall in that category.

Crossdresser ?

I am a crossdresser only. I too enjoy the feel of wearing ladies clothing. In fact as I am typing this reply. I am totaly dressed as Claire. What I have misgivens about. Is that today is the first chance in four weeks to be dressed. And if it wasn't for my wife Cindy insisting that I dress. I probaly would have went to work on my sons new home again today.

Again, it's all about the words, about feeling the need to have a label for everything. My label is a bit more complicated than what one word can describe.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Crossdresser only. Just enjoy dressing in the comfort of my own home.

Just a crossdresser, I do like to go out, I do still present as a woman mostly, but with a male mustash. Love the clothes, the make-up and the lingere, isn't Being a CD (femme at heart) just great.

I enjoy crossdressing in my closet, ok my home.

Hello Stephanie!
    Well you nailed me. I dress to be the best looking woman that I can be, but would never want to change into one. The strange thing is that I have entertained the idea that dressing as a woman all the time might be fun. More clothes, different looks, more shoes....that sort of thing. However, never changing my gender.
    Charlie

Platinum Member
    jeez, I get confused by all the labels...am I CD or TG or something else. Somebody asked if we thought we thought of ourselves as lesbians.

For the record, I am definately not a Vegan or a Romulan. Other than that, I'm not so sure.

Little boxes, little boxes... why the need for a box to be in?

I am who I am.

Sometimes I want to wear all the clothes (and I mean ALL the clothes!), sometimes I wear little things. Sometimes I get all made up and try to look passable, sometimes I am happy with some mascara, lip gloss and clear nail varnish. Sometimes I want to go out and feel the wind rustle through a mid-legth skirt, or hear the clickety click of heels in the real world. Sometimes I am happy at home in drab and dreaming, but feeling like me.

Then sometimes I want to purge and sometimes I want to fix the roof, mend the wall, be a young Dilbert (Karren- brilliant!), strike fear into a team of senior managers, tell someone they are incompetent (and then rebuild them)....

So... am I just a CD? Guess so?

Kaz xx

This strikes me as unusual...

Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    Yes I am a crossdresser. I wear only female clothing, I have no male clothes.
    I have no desires to be a woman, I just love there clothes so I wear them.
    Genetic males who dress only in women's wear usually say they are "living full time as a woman", and refer to themselves as transsexuals--sometimes pre-op, sometimes non-op. How do you behave in pubic? Walk, gestures and voice rather feminine or just like the regular guys on the street? Do you date? Do the people you encounter at work treat you like a girl or a guy?

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Wink

Yes I am a Crossdresser!!! A very kinky, bi-sexual one, but only a crossdresser!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I am exactly like you, in that I simply love to wear women's clothing because I love the feel and the look of wearing them. I wish we could wear female clothing with as much ease as females are able to wear male clothing. That seems only fair to me, but then again, life's not fair.

Same here...

[SIZE="3"]I'm OK with just the dressing. But a question that will remain unanswered is whether my interests are decided by my size. I'm not into Lane Bryant or Roamans styles but that's the size body I have to work with. If I were more petite... I might be a little more daring.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by lauraabdl View Post
    Just a crossdresser, I do like to go out, I do still present as a woman mostly, but with a male mustash. Love the clothes, the make-up and the lingere, isn't Being a CD (femme at heart) just great.
    VERY COOL, I think your style is really awesome

On topic, I don't consider myself any label really. I identify with crossdressers, transsexuals, drag queens, genderqueers, etc.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well Sue, since u put it THAT WAY;

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Well Sherry, I am with Misty. Maybe not the wig and maybe not the forms, but someone who puts on the rest could certainly describe themselves as a crossdresser and they may want to be addressed in male terms. We have several here in the forums that may fall in that category.
    I'm a bit LESS confused.
    However, isn't THAT putting a HUGE burden on the unsuspecting public? (Unless that's your intention!)
    How the heck is anyone supposed to know how to address u?

Maybe as, "You", "Dude", or, "The person with the blond wig"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    You've GOT to be kidding, rite????
    Well, kinda.

It just seemed to me that there was an awful lot of "girls" around here who were crowing about how much they loved being men and had no desire to be, or act like a woman.

I was openly wondering how they liked to be addressed.

Clearly, I love being a girl, but IF indeed I identified myself as a man who just loved the clothes, I'm not sure I would like being referred to as a she.

I'm just saying.

-Misty

cross dressere too for sure and for today and tomorow ,,,, i sometimes actually almost everyday wish I could dress the way i want and feel
    i am a construction project manager and this is not going to happen anytime soon

I consider myself a crossdresser. I'm a straight guy just enjoys wearing women's clothing. No desire to be, look like, act like, or become a woman. I don't do wigs or makeup. I don't even buy women's clothing that I can wear as a guy (e.g., women's jeans or pants). I buy heels, lingerie, dresses, panties, and skirts only. No bras for me though. Those are meant to hold something I don't have.

just a crossdresser

Crossdresser, but there's these caveats that makes me unsure whether I AM one 100%:

1. I love being a guy.
    2. When I turn on girl mode I have to act like a woman thanks to my perfectionist side.
    3. I CD because I can get away with passing as whatever gender I choose to represent at that time.
    4. I like the idea of being able to wear any garment I want despite my real gender.
    5. I am not attracted to guys or MtFs. I already tried that route and, even in girl mode, my physiological makeup would deny me of being attracted or being physical with them.
    6. I have no desire to be 100% female.

Love to dress and act femminine. These things feel like the real me, a femminine male. What wonderful, unique beings we are. Andrea

My name's Tracy and I'm a crossdresser.

I love my penis too much to even entertain the notion of what life would be like with out it. He's my Gilligan.

Aspiring Member
    If you must have labels I am a gender tourist. I am like someone who likes to go on holifday to France, speak like the French, dress like the French, eat like the French, speak French, even smell like the French, and would be absolutely delighted if anyone assumed I was French and engaged me in conversation on this basis. It would be very, very enjoyable, without being sexually exciting, and at no stage would I actually imagine I WAS French or want to become as French citizen.

I spend most of my time 90% dressed (everything except make-up, perfume & wig) and assume male outerwear to go to work or shops. I have over 900 skirts and nearly 400 dresses, and I wear them a LOT. I have very nice (and expensive) breast prostheses which I find it difficult to explain even to myself, but who cares? I go out fully dressed as a woman and I go out as a man in a skirt. I do these things because they are fun, not to fit anyone's labels.

Another Day Another Dress
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Please don't read this as me recruiting more for my style of dressing, I'm asking this out of legitimate curiousity and desire to learn more about a perspective different from my own. For those of you on here insist that you are only a CD and not transgendered, why is it so important for you to present as female if you do?
    For me I just personally feel more comfortable when im more presentable and not as nervouse about what people think. I know I shouldn't care about what othere think but I do.
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress