Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Please don't read this as me recruiting more for my style of dressing, I'm asking this out of legitimate curiousity and desire to learn more about a perspective different from my own. For those of you on here insist that you are only a CD and not transgendered, why is it so important for you to present as female if you do?
    I will admit that when my wife was alive and did my makeup and my wig, I pretty much did present as female if I went out. At least I tried to!! But since she has been gone for over 5 years, I don't even make any attempt to present as a female. I go out as a man wearing female clothing from the skin out! No wig or makeup! And often I am also wearing women's shoes! As I have said numerous times, I like feminine clothing so I wear it as a MTF Crossdresser should. Those who don't like to see me doing that can look elsewhere!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

X dresser

Another one here. I just cross dress at home and alone. Nobody knows except this group. I wear panties all the time wife knows that only. But love the feel of silk and panties and nylons. Wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could leave the house without a nosey neighbor seeing me.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm a bit LESS confused.
    However, isn't THAT putting a HUGE burden on the unsuspecting public? (Unless that's your intention!)
    How the heck is anyone supposed to know how to address u?

Maybe as, "You", "Dude", or, "The person with the blond wig"?
    That is why I believe we shouldn't get upset when we are addressed in the wrong gender. Just a gentle correction can be educational. If we are having trouble figuring it out with each other, what change do all the people who don't really understand transgenders (or pick your label) have?

CD only here. Wish I could move it along a step, but big body, family life, kids and work get in the way.

CD only
    but I wouldn't turn down the magic spell that would change me into a GG for maybe a year or two
    Last edited by joanna marie; 04-22-2010 at 01:17 AM.

I'm in this group too! Just feels so relaxing and exhilirating (have I spelt that right?!) at the same time pulling on tights and making up my face. While I've been doing little bits of crossdressing since I was 12 I've never had chance to do the full dressup thing yet because of family, uni and now living with girlfriend. One day hopefully though!

Labels

I have wrestled with what I am for years, seen a gender counselor about it to. I am finally to the point where I am not worrying about labels and just accepting that I am who I am. In my case I have experienced a range of what that is, from wanting to only dress, to the other end of the spectrum of wondering about transitioning. But in the end I am a white collar professional, husband, and father, which are important to me as well so I am seeking to find that balance for all four things in my life.

Crossdresser for me, just love getting dressed up and how it makes me feel.

More than a Crossdresser I try to be a woman and do everything a woman would do when i am dressed including dating men and everything that goes with it.
    Mistybtm

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I am just a crossdresser. I don't call myself a girl or female, I'm just a man in a skirt or dress. I prefer the feel and fit of womans clothing.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Just a closet crossdresser I suppose. I only really dress up in lingerie and shoes. And that's completely in private. Have no desire to go out in public.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]I am pre op TS, never did CD; OH WAIT! I CD'd as a man and usually passed.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Love the Terry V explanation

Just being in Trukare boobs held in a VS bra with a gaff and cincher getting rid of the excess is good to qualify the crossdresser. Love to all the sisters,

Me Too, Cross Dresser, part time male to female.
    Luv the clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

only a crossdresser here , but do like to get out now and then