Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many people fall under this category

How many people fall under this category

I'm very much a crossdresser and love the feel and look of women's clothes. Yet right now, I'm watching Predator and plan to watch Terminator 2 later tonight. I'd like to know how many of us still indulge our man sides through various mediums, ala hard rock music, action movies, sports and things of that sort. Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?

Quote Originally Posted by MissElizabeth View Post
    ...Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?
    No... I think you're the only one ,
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I might have to agree with Holly. Last thing i want to do is watch sports when i am dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by MissElizabeth View Post
    I'm very much a crossdresser and love the feel and look of women's clothes. Yet right now, I'm watching Predator and plan to watch Terminator 2 later tonight. I'd like to know how many of us still indulge our man sides through various mediums, ala hard rock music, action movies, sports and things of that sort. Certainly I'm not alone in being able to watch professional sports while wearing a nice blouse, skirt, hose and heels?

You're not the only one. We're two now.

A hairy dude in a dress Nigella23's Avatar
    My wife does all the above, and she never deliberately wears masculine clothing to do so!

I kinda get what you are saying, (I think), but I still enjoy the same things I enjoy enDrab as I do when I'm dressed. I feel that you are falling into gender stereotyping though by saying sports and sci-fi are "masculine" and only to be enjoyed by "men".
    Normal People Are People You Don't Know That Well

Nahhhh. I don't like the Terminator or the Preditor!! Tonight I'm going to go play ice hockey abd check someones ass into their bench!! And I'm going to do it all over again Sunday!! I do crossdress while playing though... Wearing womens hockey gear and underthings... And I have pink hockey tape!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No one is entirely single faceted, so I'd imagine that most of us are a mixture.

I never watch the NFL without being in a skirt and blouse.

Karen Sue

Smile

not really much deffernce between mens and womens cycling clothing, just a bit of nip and tuck here and there...but the gals get so much better color choises.

is there another sport????

Right now I'M watching OLYMPIC "CURLING"
    I have a urge for ice and a broom
    On this screen is American Graffiti on this one is Dr G and the best is "The Shield" a great show.

Go KU Jayhawks
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I watch and enjoy "guy" movies
    I enjoy doing "guy" stuff [just been street racing ]
    Yet I dress as a woman

Am I Confused??....You Bet!!!

I grew up watching those movies and yeah they're awesome and I do enjoy bunches of hard pounding rock songs... count me out of watching any type of sports tho' ...unless its rhythmic gymnastics
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

My birthday is in June so I am a Gemini. As such there are two sides to me and I enjoy both of them.

i spent today driving my kids around town, and when i had a moment i was curled up on the couch watching "Black Hawk Down"

Change in my plans, and this really shows me being 2 sided I think. Just finished watching my DVR of 30 Minute Meals and instead of Terminator 2, I'm gonna finish the night off with Platoon and Saving Private Ryan. All while wearing pink panties and a pair of tan nylons with a black teddy. Confused? No. Being myself? Oh yeah.

It's the 21st century, not the 19th. Get over the silly gender biases already!

Hard rock manly? you should have seen the young chicks dancing to Mission of Burma the other night. Are you still amazed by male nurses and female auto mechanics?

All the Best,

Ann / SS

I changed the oil in both of our cars this afternoon. Much of the time I thought to myself :"I wish I could wear a comfortable and warm sweater dress and relax after this!"
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

I can concur with your views. I watched the Suberbowl fully dressed and loved evry minute.......the feminine side kinda intrudes every so often which is great............just go with what feels right......sometimes to dress.....and sometimes to not..........it's a man thing !!! (apologies for errors as tese nails are hell to type in !)

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I love to watch or do anything while dressed - and I never wear men's clothes around the house ! In fact for the past month, I have worn nothing but women's labels when out, so I have not not worn any men's clothes at all for that entire time....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I enjoy watching some pro sports, mostly football, and I like doing so without respect to whether I am en femme or drab (though I prefer the former). I liked Terminator I but not Predator. I thought that one of Arnold's best roles occurred in the film Twins with Danny DeVito.
    I would rather be en femme in everything, and I don't expect that to change as I continue my transition. I will still watch pro sports, mostly football. I just might cheer a little differently--lol!
    warmly, Linnea

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Being that I'm at least 50% male I still engage in my male activities while dressed. Be it watching manly testosterone filled movies such as Commando, Cyborg, Kick Boxer or old wrestling videos on youtube. BTW I liked Predator 2 (espescially Danny Glover) better as opposed to the Predator Or complaining about having to watch Lifetime.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
    I might have to agree with Holly. Last thing i want to do is watch sports when i am dressed.
    Last thing I want to do is watch sports in either male or female clothes. Or even naked or dressed as a furrie for that matter (not that I'm a furrie). I just don't like watching sports.

I spend as much time as possible dressed as Nicole. I also spend a fair amount of time watching science fiction, NASCAR racing, Formula 1 racing, Indy car racing and professional football. Put these two facts together and you find that I spend a good amount of time watching male oriented programing and sports while en fem. In fact, I am fully dressed right now and have a recording of today's Nationwide NASCAR race playing as I am typing this. And yes, I am rooting for Danica Patrick.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What's the point?

Of watching an exciting game, match, or contest, without your cheerleader's outfit on!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Watching sports center every morning while exercising, wearing leggings and a sports bra, counts as what?

I know a lot GG's that like sports. Attend a final four basketball game or a motocross and you will stunned at how little they wear. My wife enjoys warching hockey. She does not dress like a guy.