Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Would Be Women ?

I'd do the poof you are a girl method. Or i would do hormones, and just live like a woman. I am kinda afraid of the surgery to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle-Leigh View Post
    [SIZE="3"]if suddenly given the funding and freedom from all inhibiting obligations and barriers, [/SIZE]
    If I was younger there would be absolutely no hestitation. All my life I dreamed of being a girl. At my age now it's kind of late.

Vicki

I am with Miranda, I would love to become female or male with an eye blink.

Banned Read only
    If I could live in another state or in the middle of nowhere away from everyone I know, I'd consider doing it. The sucky thing is that overall, I prefer being a guy. I would LOVE to experience what it's like to be a woman, but only for a time. I wish it were possible to transition just for a few months to a year...

This seems like an easy one to answer but

I'm not so sure.

Sometimes I hate my life as a transvestite other times its good and with other like minded girls I've made many friends and become popular too. I've done many things as Nina that had I transitioned may not have done like feature on the cover of a trannie magazine. Most of the girls who I've know transition don't want to hang around with the likes of me anymore which I understand but also find a little sad. Also the thought of all that surgery would frighten me to death and even then unless you're very very good people may still look at you a that woman that used too be a bloke. Not sure i'd want that.

I always say I'd love to have been born a woman but not sure i'd ever change into one. I was born male no matter how much I hate it so I'll stick with just pretending to be female whenever I can.

Yes, definitely and only decided that recently after a lot of thought. But circumstances (not money so much) dictate that it just isn't feasible. Otherwise, I would be off to the doctor's today.

Oh yes, absolutely! Where do I sign up?
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by gabimartini View Post
    Ah... the joys of duality!

Let me tell you, throughout my process of self-discovery I've wanted to obliterate CDing from my life as badly as I've wanted to transition, including SRS.

So, I've come to the conclusion that neither extreme is really healthy for me, as I'd probably be unhappy having to let go of either side of me.

Hence, I'm sticking to what I've got, and would not pursue SRS, even in possession of unlimited funds and freed from all other constraints.
    I'm with you on this. I'm like dressing as a girl but I also like being a bloke. Taken me a long time to understand this part of me and I've realised that I wouldn't want to be a girl permanently. What I'm after is the ability to dress how I want, when I want without society judging me
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Count me in. No nuances here. My only regrets would be if some parts of my life never happened -such as my own glorious daughters...Dee

Um, No.

Only if there was a magic wand to change me when I wanted, then change me back. IMO, women still do not have it as "easy" as men do, thus I have no desire to put up with all the BS that they go through in their daily lives.

I would definitely say yes to that,Count me In.

Geneva

Aspiring Member
    Yes in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    [SIZE=2]Interesting![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]So for the ones that said yes,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]What exactly is holding you back?[/SIZE]
    I have the funds all saved up and more, doctors approval for hormones but want to transition to a woman over time but the first step is lose the male part between the legs. Therapist tend to want to follow the Benjamin laws to the T and would approve me but want me to live full time for 12 months which I am ready to do but would lose things in life which I am not willing to give up. So it appears I have to wait several years or find one more therapist to approve me as one has already.
    SRS January 27

If I had the funds available I would transition to a woman.
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Oh, yes. Please let it happen! Money is what holds me back from SRS. If only I could win the lottery... Then I would live like I should live!
    Being a girl full time and forever is my ultimate dream!
    That's an interesting way to put it.
    In besides hoping to win it so you can make the transition, one should ask one's self the following question: If you won $10 million, or £10 million, what would you do with the money?

That was the question that made me decide what, I am, and what I'm about. ...Which I decided transition is NOT for me. However my new $10 million could by me one helluva wardrobe!

Two years ago I developed the realisation that my needs exceeded the scare factor - which basically means I got to the stage where whatever the cost is going to be then I'm going to do this anyway. I was prepared to loose everything.

I have never enjoyed any male aspect of my life and don't miss that part of it.

So I went from just CDing to hormones, coming out to the world, which includes full time employment as a female. The next step in 6 months time is SRS.

I don't regret any of it - in fact it's been 9 months and I've never been so happy. This is my time and nothing will stop me now.

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 02-22-2010 at 09:18 AM.

It's interesting that so many say they would, but they don't. I've given it much thought over the years and have concluded that, apart from all the family and social connections that would be affected (probably badly) by the change, I simply don't want it.
    The person that I am is most represented by an effeminate male that dresses in women's clothes. I don't aspire to be a woman, so having surgery to make me resemble one would be an expensive, painful and potentially dangerous mistake.
    I don't maintain that I am happy as I am, because society at large just doesn't 'get' people like me, so I feel something of an outcast.
    But, I am what I am.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Sorry but what does SRS mean.
    I would go so far i think but not all the way.

No, I love women, but I don't want to be one.

Going under the knife for any reason is not on my list of favorite things to do. I would have to make absolutely sure I had no other options before I made a decision to do that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I would be in that very long line with you sister.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Nina (uk) View Post
    Sorry but what does SRS mean.
    I would go so far i think but not all the way.

SRS = Sex reassignment surgery
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle-Leigh View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Which of you among us, if suddenly given the funding and freedom from all inhibiting obligations and barriers, would immediately begin the qualification processes for SRS and the transition to physical womanhood ? I, for one, would not hesitate to do so ![/SIZE]
    Key words here "Funding and freedom from ALL inhibiting obligations and barriers.." Given that set of guidelines ...you can believe I would. I've been giving some VERY serious consideration to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    [SIZE=2]Interesting![/SIZE][SIZE=2]So for the ones that said yes,[/SIZE][SIZE=2]What exactly is holding you back?[/SIZE]
    The fact that there are some "inhibiting obligations and barriers" funding isn't an issue for me. I'm presently working at removing these "obligations and barriers"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Going under the knife for any reason is not on my list of favorite things to do. I would have to make absolutely sure I had no other options before I made a decision to do that.

It's strange but I feel so strongly about this that the thought of the knife and pain afterwards doesn't even make the slightest difference to me. But what is more telling is that if someone told me I had a very good chance of not surviving the surgery - I would still go ahead. I know that's a kind of awful or drastic thing to say, but that is how badly I feel I need this.
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 02-22-2010 at 09:19 AM.

would i change?

yes i would go for it with out a doubt. some times i pray for something to happen to me that would require me to get the SRS. i have lived half my life as male i want to try the other half as a woman.