Thread: Out of the closet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Out of the closet

I feel so free, I have taken the first step. I came out to one of my long time GG friends. I have dressed in public but this was my first friend that I let know about me.

I now need the guts to come fully out to my SO, which is the most important outing that i need. She knows about my underdressing, so it won't be too much of a shock. I hope. Right mow I think she views this as more of a fetish and not a self identity.

Recently we got an invite to a Kareoke night at one of the local gay bars from one of our lesbian friends. I commented that I could go enfemme, and my wife commented that I'd make an ugly woman. With that, I am not sure that she is ready to embrace the truth. Wish me luck.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Good luck, I think I would have told my SO before telling someone else. I think that may have been a mistake but I wish you well.

I agree with Keri and hope you let the SO know before she hears it from someone else. I wish you the best.

Teri