Thread: From a disaster to indescribable Happyness

From a disaster to indescribable Happyness

Having a happy day today, it started off as a disaster. I woke up to dine ten inches of snow on the ground. I hate getting out of bed just to sit atop a cold John Deere plowing out the drive just to get to work. I was up before the sun in the cold plowing, then off to work just to get called home as my wife was stuck on her way to the airport. I freed her car and found mine stuck! I kiss wife good bye wished her a safe flight in the drive. When I came in I was cold, hungry, and a bit of a grouch! I walked in my bed room to find the new black skirt, black stockings, black pumps, white blouse, white bra, black panties, and pink night gown on the bed. A note that was next to it read. I am sorry for the crappy day, have fun tonight play and tell me all the details when I get home. I felt a love that is indescribable. Words have not been invented to express how good I felt.
    I fixed myself a screw driver and had some dinner took a hot shower and got my make up just perfect. I am dressed and feel like a million bucks. I took a few photographs to include in the love note I am writing to her. I decided to take photographs of my night get dressed/undressed in my night gown and so on. In the love note I am telling her how I feel at the moment. I feel so lucky I just had to share my good fortune.
    Someday I will post my photo good bad or indifferent just don’t have the guts yet.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

WOW That is incredible. I would have one of those snow making machines filling my yard and drive if I thought my day would end like that.

Wow

That is the sweetest story. What a WONDERFUL wife you have! I'm so glad that your day ended on such a great note and you are now feeling great in your new pretties. She knew just how to make your day!! It's really nice to hear these stories as I try to support my CD as much as possible. (We're going shopping for panties tonight, giggles). So it's nice to know that the support we give produces those warm fuzzies and gratitude. It makes it ALL worth it! And I'm sure she will love your note, very thoughtful as well.

Enjoy your night darlin and please post some pictures here. We are ALL here to support you.
    [SIZE="3"]BrianaMarie GG [/SIZE]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nice story! Appreciative spouses are rare jewels - treasure yours!

Kathi

Thank you everyone

Thanks for reading my story.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

That story made MY day after reading it. WOW! She is more precious than gold!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

That was great. From snow to lingeree. And an accepting wife to give you compliments.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Nice story! Appreciative spouses are rare jewels - treasure yours!

Kathi
    Yeah, what she said!

diaster to happines

what a sweet story.
    it brought a tear to my eyes. what a sweet wife that you have. love her to
    death.

sue ellan

life is to short so wear nice undies

Your wife is a gem. Treat her like the goddess she is. Great story.

Great story. I had a similar experience once one year that I couldn't take a vacation because of a project. My wife went to the beach with the kids to her folks house. I took them to the bus station, went back home, had dinner, got to bed and found out that there was a bag under the pillows with panties and a night gown.
    I did something similar of what you did for her, just a little more naughtier.

By the way, I love those panties in your avatar. I can't find them anymore around here and I only have one left. I'm sure there are some somewhere but they don't seem so popular anymore. Lace cotton panties where the basics years ago, what's wrong with GGs these days that they don't want to wear lace (unless it's for a hot date)?

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    What a wonderful story. You're so blessed to have a supportive wife.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Platinum Member
    very very wonderful. I don't think there's anything so enjoyable as dressing up for someone special

You've got a John Deere to help you plow and you were complaining? And only 10 inches of snow?

The rest of your story was simply wonderful.
    DonnaT

Wow, from the depths of despair, to the heights of feminine finery! Sounds like U2 have a great thing going!

Wow...your SO is indeed a keeper.

Now...you need to do something just as special for her.
    No closet is big enough!

What a wonderful story! I'm very happy for you.

Nice, like an O Henry story, we'll be looking for that picture on the photo gallery!

WOW! your wife is truly wonderul...I hope that you remember to hug and kiss her and tell her how much you appreciate what she did for you when she gets back home..