Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: underdressing in public

yeah i love doing the whole eye makeup thing.like you said just enough to make em wonder.i love that.

On the job I ussually wear a panty, ladies jeans, and a ladies turtle neck sweater over the wnter months.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Smile

for work sometimes a bra, but mostly knee highs, panties, and a cami or another top, that works under the co shirt.

for my time. all of the above + skinny jeens and a womans top. in drab-drag. .

only one has said anything...and it was about my nails.

spring is here temps warming up...no more bras or camis at work for me till fall. (thin work clothing)..

Last edited by Loni; 03-08-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: add

All my clothes are Fem now. Inside an out. Sometimes light makeup with just lip gloss. clear on the nails.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    The last few days I have worn the whole kit and caboodle under my drabs. I go to work dressed then slip trousers and shirt over the top of everything once I get there. Of course that does sort of limit me to mini skirts or mini dresses but I like those anyway.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Sometimes Bra and panties with trouser socks; occasionally tights or hose underneath if cold. The bra is often an exercise bra -less noticeable yet still supportive. Not everything and not every day. I am deep in the closet and am discreet, even from my SO..Dee

Sheer pantyhose or shiny tights.

I wear panties or a thong almost everyday...I just got two pairs of skinny stretch jeans,which I am going to start to wear very soon. Once in a while, I also have a pair of jeans with a too long inseam and I wear my Kenneth Cole reaction black pumps, which has a rubber bottom so you cannot hear me walking around..does not sound like heels when dressed in drab...

nylon briefs, Silk Reflection waist smoother panty hose, Olga panti slip (dates me!),nylon camisole. ladies casual slacks. just a male shirt to avoid too much attention. don't like too warm weather when I have to give up the pantihose-but then it's ladies shorts and shaved legs.
    (Karren-do you wear all that corsetting,etc daily???-must get pretty uncomfortable by 4 PM)

My work has a tendency to lead to losing tops. tearing trousers and various other traps and pitfalls. Only when I am assured that I am office bound for the day or working alone, do I ever wear anything nice to work.

...Except when I was stricken with anxiety problems, then I wore it every day as a way to help me feel relaxed and calm, and it worked very well indeed

[SIZE=4]Always panties, sometimes tights, and on occasion even a bra under jeans and a button up denim shirt. No one seems to know even when I'm wearing a bra.[/SIZE]

Nylon panties, pantyhose and (usually) pettipants.

Dress100% in womens clothes 24/7. Padded bra, panties, waist cincer, girls trouser socks or tights, low rise streatch flare jeans, girls top or turtleneck with fleece vest( Hides my boobs). Arylic nails, waxed eyebrows and light make-up, girls boots or shoes..lip gloss an d perfume

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    I have male g-strings (with extra room in the front for the male bits) that I wear some of the time.

The gender of my underwear always matches the gender of my outer wear. I never wear female underwear under male clothing, nor male underwear under female clothing. When I'm in male mode, I'm in male mode. When I'm in female mode, I'm in female mode.

I can't see the attraction of wearing female underwear under male clothes. Is it a fetish sexual stimulation thing, a hidden desire to out yourself or both?

Almost always a low cut ladies' thong under the guys clothes (I have to squat down a lot for my job).

Depending on how cold it is outside, sometimes a women's camisole or tank top underneath. Never a bra. I don't like to wear one unless I can put something in it.
    -Sedona

Stockings with a garter belt, panties, and often a soft bra, sometimes with small forms. Things that feel good but won't be noticed.

only one time, i wore a thong while going alone to the cinema. but this week, for the first time i am with my toe nails painted in a bright red color and i'm loving it

What I wear underneath

Now that we are in the middle of winter, I can wear what I really prefer. Open bottom or pantycorselette, panties, and sheer gartered stockings. Can even keep my 36b inserts in during the winter months. Love it.
    In the summer months, I must forgo the corselettes, and go with just a regular girdle, panties, stockings. I do so miss the feeling of having my bra on during these times though...
    I never wear socks over my nylons, so If one were to really look,they might notice I have hose on when i am sitting. Although I wear lighter shades of hose,(nude, beige, tan, etc.). I really am not concerned about that though, as I dont think many people (except perhaps another cd) really look for that sort of thing.
    I actually saw another cd a few yrs. back while waiting for my car to be done at the carwash. He had on what looked like nude pantyhose under his slacks. (I could tell they were PH, because they didnt have that lovely "shine" that sheer stockings have). I really did want to comment to him on how nice his nyloned ankles looked, but I couldnt come up with the courage to say anything.

Wink thanks.

too bad for him that you diddnt say something.if another cd saw me with hose on i hope they would say something,then we could swap some stories,and maybe just good to know there are others around like me.i was doing a delivery for work one day and a older man walked up to me when i was again wearing womans clogs and nude hose,and said to me whare did you get those fancy shoes,and socks.i dont think he was a cd though maybe thats his way of confronting me about what he saw.but i said nothing and walked away.i wasnt out at the time so i felt uncomfortable about him.

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    how do you prefer to underdress in public?i like hose and clogs with jeans.
    Hose clogs and ripped jeans, and a splash of makeup. But then agin, on me that comes off as 80's rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceJaneInNewcastle View Post
    I can't see the attraction of wearing female underwear under male clothes. Is it a fetish sexual stimulation thing, a hidden desire to out yourself or both?
    I cannot speak for the other girls on this site, but for me, my desire to underdress stems from my underlying thirst to dress enfemme 24/7. The majority of society does not accept women's clothing as an exceptable means of attire for men, so when I am unable to dress completely as a woman, I dress with as much female clothing underneath my drab clothing as I can get away with. It has absolutely zero sexual meaning for me, and truthfully is more comfortable to me than drab underwear.

Do you wear socks to cover up the hose????

I wear panties with pantyhose or thigh highs in the cooler months.

And I do not wear socks to cover up the hose........

I wear bras and panties nearly every day, all day, if the circumstances permit. I don't wear forms, all of my bras have no padding or molding.

I wear a suit and tie at work, but I underdress 100% of the time. Sometimes just panties, but in colder weather I wear tights instead of socks and a bra or cami if I'm wearing a jacket or shirt that will won't show the straps.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

always

ok maybe 90% of time panties bra hose under women work pants or womens jeans drab shirts and shoes
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT