Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: underdressing in public

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]This is how I underdress when presenting as more or less male without a stitch of mens' clothing on, and I usually wear a one carat artificial diamond with this.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:)

Knee-highs because my boots wreck any nylons, panties, and a pony tail.

Panties would be the bare minimum for me. Usually panties, pantyhose or stockings & a teddy.

I wear pantyhose daily under my jeans or slacks. In the colder months, I'll have pantyhose on 24/7, and usually wear sweats over them around the house (still have kids at home). In summer, I usually will take the hose off after work since wearing sweats in 100+ heat just isn't feasible. But I'll wear panties often when I can't wear pantyhose.

In the past few months, I've had several formal functions to attend, and I've started wearing black opaque tights under my dress slacks, and went without socks. If anybody noticed, I never caught it. I've frequently worn sheer suntan pantyhose with no socks when the wife and I are going out to dinner or a movie.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

panties everyday for me. I can't remember anything else but panties for underwear.

Fully dressed today in guy mode. Underwear, pants, top, shoes, coat etc. The only men's clothes I own is to fill in when I haven't found suitable women's clothes that I like or fit properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Underdressing...

I had to laugh when SFRobin mentioned being underdressed at Heathrow. I once decided to wear my slinky things (panties, garter belt, stockings) under my clothes during a transatlantic flight from London to Ottawa. I even went to the trouble of picking a garter belt that didn't have metal clips, so as to avoid trouble with the metal detector. Out of utter sauciness, I didn't wear socks.

Guess what? They instituted the rule to remove your shoes at the security gate just before my flight. I had no option: stocking feet in public. I gotta admit it: it was a huge turn-on. Luckily I was travelling alone.

Heidi

My bra and panties.

Typically panties and pantyhose under jeans and not-too feminine girl's trainers with no socks. If I'm wearing dress pants, I'll wear opaque tights without any men's socks. Even though they still look fairly sheer, I can get away with it.

Flying, I usually wear pantyhose with little footie socks to go through security.

In the winter, I love to wear a bra with forms and a girl's top.

I nearly always wear panties,most often tights ,for a change hold ups or suspender stockings and a bra, oh it lovely knowing u have all that on under your manly things.

Usually always panties, sometimes pantyhose/tights and a cami

Worn panties on the odd occasion, wearing them now, but never really had the urge to underdress. After seeing a few threads on this I decided this week to wear a pair of hold up stockings for the day, under my jeans. It was mainly to see if they would actually stay up all day, but there was a little thrill at the thought at what I wearing under my clothes.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Other than when im with family or weddings etc.I have always wore panties,but more and more Ive felt that isn't enough,when am at work ill wear panties,knee highs,and girls t-shirt under my uniform,and even clear nail varnish,so Sophie is nearly always there in some shape or form
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaGirl;2070601I
    ...I might be afraid my shirt will come out of my pants and the waistband will show, or that my pantyline will show. Are basic briefs not the best thing for underdressing.
    Pam - Wear a short full slip. It hides the tops of panties and pantyhose, and it is much easier to pull up pants and tuck in the "shirttal". Another option. if you can find it, is a slip with a crotch closure. I belIeve they we popular with "Rosie the riveteer" in WWIIm but seem to have disappeared. As others have noter, wear what you are comfortable with. I recently went out with my wife wearing panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with a lace-trimmed bodice under a light tee, and sheer pantyhose are OK under women's pull-on pants (I prefer plain-front ones). The further you go, the further you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b.Lauren View Post
    It is more difficult on gym days to get away with this, since I normally change with the other guys.
    I wear panties all the time under my drab clothes, even to the gym and Dr. appointments. I don't flaunt it but if someone notices at the gym...oh well. Most of the time I leave my shirt on while taking my pants off and changing into my gym shorts. I've never had any problems and will occassionally sense someone noticed my panties.

Victorias Secret Satin panties almost all the time. Sheer Energy or Sheer Vitality pantyhose with my deck shoes under boy/girl jeans allows me to see and feel what I am wearing. Just the satin panties sliding under my jeans is an awesome feeling let alone under a skirt.

I am usually enfemme 90% of the time, if not more. When I am not totally I wear panties and sometimes a bra & hose.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

If i do i wear a thong with tights and occasionly a bra if it can be concealed. In the summer I like wearing three quarters with clear tights underneath and a thong and then going out with my fiancee. Then once returned and get undressed shell moan at me when she realises that other people may have seen what i was wearing.

Panties and bras when I can.. The more I dress the less I care if people see or not..