Thread: Wife of lovely crosser :-)

Smile Wife of lovely crosser :-)

Hi there, i dont know if I should be writing on this forum

I've been married to my hubby for 4 years and have been with him 11 years!!! he told me before we got married that he likes to crossdress, but I never realised wot that really meant. I just thought it was a fantasy of his not that he felt like a women trapped in a mans body.

Well anyway, we are getting through it together and I have to say I LOVE IT!
    I love the fact that we can have girlie nights and that he can whisk me off my feet the next (all man).

I guess my question to everyone is, my hubby really struggles with going out in public and his mood swings are really bad. He says its because he has so much goin on in his head. We have searched high and low for something that will support husband and wife but have yet to find anything. Does anyone out there know if there is anything, maybe social gathering so that I can be involved also not just for crossdressers.

Thanks for listening

does the 'uk' on the end of your name mean you are in the UK? If so the support out there is maybe bigger than think.
    The only thing i can think of right is the "Beaumont Sociaty" ( here is the website :- http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/) they should maybe be able to give you more information on what is available in your local area.

u could try goggling for tg friendly places around your area ........... and by the way welcome to the forum

We have a section where you can go and introduce yourself in if you click here it will take you to it New Member Introductions just click on new thread and voila you can say hi to us all ............ once you get your fisrt 10 posts in you can apply to join the fab forum (which is for GG's only)by clicking here >>>>>>> FAB
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

welcome to the forum Lexi.

There's a list of links that you might find interesting at

http://roses.repartee.tv/Links.htm

provided you are in the UK.

Also, it sounds like your husband could find this forum useful with handling the mood swings.
    DonnaT

You could start by spending the weekend at Sparkle in Manchester in July. A whole weekend of transgenderism where your SO can dress up and you can go out and about and no one will bat an eyelid.

Depending on where you are and how old you are...

The Way Out Club, E London - Saturday nights
    Madame JoJos, Soho, London - Wednesdays
    Magic Theatre - magic-theatre.co.uk (any age but the more bizarre the dress, the better!)
    Pink Punters in Milton Keynes
    Fabuliss in Hampshire

And that's just off the top of my head. Try searching your local area first and branch out from there!

Good luck!

ditz

Mayflower Society

Don't know where you are in the country but if you're in the south then a great place for both Crossdressers and partners is the Mayflower society Disco in Totton on the third thurday of each month.

http://www.mayflowersociety.org.uk/

I've been 4 times now and there are wives and children of CD'ers there, a very friendly and fun place to go.

Sophie

p.s. I've been married 3 year and been with my wife 10 years, she's known the whole time. You're not my wife are you?

Hi Lexi and welcome. You'll find a lot of help on this forum and some other places that the girls here can help with. Your husband is going through a stage that most of us have gone through. Once he accepts his dressing he will easier on himself.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Thumbs up

sounds like you are an awsome wife for a crossdresser to have.we need more like you out there.im sorry i cant think of any thing but the triess group,and maybe thats not the right one either.i say do a little reserch on the web.

Hi Lexi,

First off thanks for being so understanding. You are both going to be ok with that kind of attitude.

I would say that he is feeling a lot of confusion about his gender and he needs some resolution in his mind. I always say you can't love others until you love yourself. He probably needs to be at peace with himself to stop the mood swings. I would suggest that you both spend some time of sites like this and really get to know who he is. Once he is comfortable with who he is on the inside then you both can work together on the outside stuff.

As far a fear of going out. That is natural. You probably need to go out to places that are friendly to crossdressers and other transgendered people. I go out to gay bars mostly because they are used to seeing people like us around and definitely aren't afraid of us.

I think it might be also helpful to find a place where you can both work on his "look". If he is comfortable with the way he looks it will make it easier to go out.

A big part of me going out and getting comfortable with it was to find other people like me to be my "guide". I would be very careful with this since there are a lot of crazies in this world...not because they are crossdressers or tg but because they are just crazy. So exercise a lot of caution. Don't meet someone in a private location. Keep everything public until you really get to know them.

I wish you both a bunch of luck. You can always email me if you have any questions. I have helped a lot of girls come out of the closet, even one from the UK.

Kisses,

Allie