Thread: Dry Dehydrated throat....T related?

Platinum Member

Dry Dehydrated throat....T related?

Okay those of you that are on T, I'm wondering something?...for about the past 3 days or so, I've been experiencing a dry dehydrated throat plus voice changes...no matter how much i drink it just doesn't quench it or resolve it...and the more I talk and the more the voice changes, the worse it gets, I definitely don't have a cold or a sore throat, this dryness is making me want to cough to bring up moisture but nothing is there...is this T related or do you think something else? has anyone else experienced this? reason I'm asking is cos its driving me nuts lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-23-2010 at 06:58 PM.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I had a bit of that when I first started T. Didn't last too long, I think a week or two at the very most. Maybe try chewing gum or sucking on hard candies to keep the moisture in?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I had that too for quite a while - sort of felt like I had a piece of sandpaper stuck in my throat for weeks at a time and a lot of dryness with it. The only thing I found that helped it was to stop talking as much and like Abraxas said, sucking on lollies to help with the dryness (my lolly of choice was a lozenge with honey in it, the honey seemed to also help a little).
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Aye, I think it might be related to it. I kept having the urge to swallow [swallow nothing???] but still, or I had to clear my throat all the time…was proper strange
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Thanks boys, i thought it might be related...Esther bought me some throat lozenges today and it seems to be helping...we'll see, its been driving me nuts