Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: did parents make any one wear girly things?

first piece of womans clothing I ever wore was 'forced' upon me by my mother when I was 7. we had family and friends coming over and we were all about to go for a swim when we realised that my swimming trunks were nowhere to be found and the only other pants i had were jeans so cant go swimming in them.

parents first of all said ok you can just swim naked but at that age (as i still am) i was self conscious about being naked. so my mom went into her drawers and pulled out her old hot pink one piece and said well if you dont want to be naked you can be my daughter for the day. I put it on and it was heaven. been absolutely hooked ever since. a few weeks later I snuck into my mums room and put it on again she came in and said "you really like that huh?" I said "yes i want it" so she said "ok then its yours".

after about a year of swimming wearing it I grew out of it and iv been crossdressing ever since and my parents aren't aware of it.. i think anyway. but yeah hooked ever since I wonder what the rest of the family and our family friends thought of me that day wonder if any of them suspect anything either

swimming wasn't what started it for me but was what set the hook. I was 10, Mom and Dad were headed on a 2nd honeymoon sort of vacation and I was dropped of at my Aunts to spend the next 10 days with her and my cousins (all girls - youngest was also an asthmatic so Aunt knew what to do for me). Middle girl I got on with great so when Mom offered me to go there I was all for it. They dropped me off that morning and that mid day Aunt broke out the slip-n-slide. We found out then my suitcase was still in the trunk of M/D's car. After watching cousins for about 5 minutes playing, I took my Aunts offer of cousins lilac bikini...all or none of it so I had to wear top too (she said she wasn't going to have customers thinking she let little girls run around half naked at her house). I never took it off the rest of the day. I stayed an extra week+ wearing nothing but cousins clothes..everything...dresses, shorts, tops, swim stuff..everything. Aunt was who named me...said it would have been the next girls name so I deserved it... I remember to this day what I was wearing and what she said when Mom came by to pick me up. "I thought I left a little boy here". I wore the outfit home... pink/white sailor shirt, pink shorts and pink socks...with white training bra and panty underneath. Mom wasn't too happy how I was dressed that I also remember. I don't remember when she made me change that afternoon or night but I also remember the cow she had when she saw my deep/dark bikini tan lines!

Jennifer Marie

I have 3 older brothers. When I was born, my mom wanted a girl so bad she dressed me up as a girl when she took me home from the hospital. I don't remember it (but glad she did). She would be very surprised I stil dress up.

dressing

hi

my stepdad used to make me dress in my sisters clothes and sit on the front porch all day .at first i hated it but i started to like it after a while .i didnt want to stop but he made me change before mom came home .and i couldnt tell her or he would kick my ass or my moms, this went on for years i still like to dress it makes me feel whole and happy

Suspect my mum did and I didn't know it. Had a lot of clothes with labels removed. In retrospect, I suspect it was so I didn't know which store they came from. Might explain why it doesn't feel funny to do buttons up on either side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not really for me but , i will share this with you all as i think its still strange and one day i will ask my mon what its all about ,

i remember at under the age of 10 i asked very much to go to a fancy dress party as a bride, i dont know why but i remember it so well and that must have been the start of pernille
    Around the same time around 8 to 10 years old for some reasion i dont realy know why but i ruined my school bag , so my mum made me go to school with all my books pencils in a real granny hand bag. can you imajine what effect that had.The 3 months with the hand bag marked me for the rest of my school days.( it did make me tough as nails and from then on i was able to take a lot of humillliation) i often wonder if my mother was just being mean or she could see or knew something i did not ???. a couple of years later she found out i had stolen her nylons , she was cool about it and was more worried that i had stolen from her , than the fact i had been wearing them.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

How about did your parents ALLOW you...

I'm going to toss this in here, for what its worth. This occurred yesterday, and perhaps its reality was a part of the hope in my heart that I saw what I wished for years ago, or perhaps its was something totally other.

My wife and I wear in Wal*Mart and I saw a boy and his mum. He was holding/ carrying a sundress. It was not an adult size, but rather a girls size. They were looking at girls clothes and she was asking him if he liked certain items.

Yes, I am sure it was a boy, given the haircut. He was not unhappy about what was going on, and very co-operative.

Okay -- they could have been buying a present for a friend or his sister. Or ....

If it was the other, God bless his mum! If it was that, I pray that he has the best summer ever. I also pray that no one ever hurts him in any way, emotionally, physically, or sexually, because he's different.

Maybe it was my mind reading into something, but my wife saw the same events and thought the same thing. She later said to me, "don't get all sad, because that wasn't you at that age".

Still, it brings hope to my heart that all mums aren't mean and nasty.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Last edited by Toni_Lynn; 05-31-2010 at 08:24 AM.
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Does wearing a little make up count when it was picture time at school?? If so than yes.

sailor shorts

I remember my mother sewing my sister and I matching sailor shorts. They didn't have a fly. I remember being a little confused at age 5 or 6 but I also remember feeling pretty.

I remember picking out girls slippers out of the christmas catalog and actually getting them, ever since then, I could never stop. I think I was maybe 4 or 5 then, but the memory is so vivid.

I was not forced at an early age, but mom use to ask me if I wanted to wear her underwear as she would not wash mine right away so i had clean clothes. I would wear them and liked it a lot. I am the oldest of three boys and showed the most interest in femmine things and she really wanted a daughter. She caught me a few times wearing her clothes and asked if I wanted to wear girls clothes all the time. I told her yes, so she started buying me girls underwear for everyday wear and lingerie for bedtime. Then she bought me some girls clothes as I got older for going out in. When she wanted to go shopping she would ask me if I would go with her and asked if I would wear the clothes she bought me. She would help me get ready and we would have the best mother daughter days together. Now that I am much older we still go a few times a year and have our mother daughter days and she enjoys our time together. I know I enjoy it as well.

Oh, I only wished!

For Halloween (Crossdresser's National holiday) one year, I wanted to dress as a female vampire(I was like 9-10). Mom had some clothes and shoes set aside for donation and I found an outfit that would have worked, but she said no. I was crushed.

Years later my brother was going to a Halloween party and guess what? He got to dress as a hooker!

Sometimes parents are so mean

Nope for me, but here's an anecdote:

When I was around 7, we had this classroom skit. I had a girl part, and all I had to do was put on a jumper (in this case, it was like overalls attached to a skirt) over my clothes. I complained and cried, and my bratty behavior got me out of it. In hindsight, I think I wanted to dress even then, but of course I was afraid what everyone else would think.

yep a bridesmaid dress. the funny thing is she now resents everything to do with dressing up hence why i hide it.

My step mom gave me her old jeans, tees and canvas shoes for play clothes. My older brother used to yell at me for wearing girl clothes. "What are you GAY??" Loved that comment. My stepmom knew I dressed in her clothes and threatened to tell my Dad if i didn't knock it off. Then she would give me more clothes. Make sense? Once while it was just the two of us she came in with a pile of clothes and told me to get dressed. There was a bra , panties, navy blue slacks, a white top and navy blue canvas shoes. I got dressed (scared as all get out) went out into the kitchen. She turned and straightened my top and said lets go. We went to her Dad's , shopping, lunch and for frozen custard. Had a BLAST! Then when we got home she told me NEVER wear her stuff again or she'll tell my dad. messed up huh?
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Post I think its want she wanted for me

I say this because at a since I was smaller than most boys all my shirts came from the juniors department until about age 13-14. Before that everything that I wore when younger I found out was essentially girls blouses.

Yes, my mom punished me by forcing me to wear dresses. she started forcing me to wear dresses when I was about 7 yrs old til I was 13 yrs old.
    I did not want to be forced to wear dresses, it was a traumatic experience, I do not recomend being forced to dresses, however over time I got use to wearing girl clothes, and by the time I was 9 or 10 I really enjoyed wearing dresses, I was hyperactive and my mother was always mad at me because I was always doing things that pissed her off. Mom kept adding more time to her calender for me to wear dresses, and yeah I was doing things to cause her to keep adding time to the calender, especially when I was 11, 12 and 13 yrs old, during my 12th and 13th years of age I spent the whole summer vacations in dresses, I absolutely loved it. When I was 13, I told my mother that I wanted to wear dresses to school before the start of the school year, well that is when my days of wearing dresses came to a crashing end, I was devastated, I was very upset and had severe anger issues for that school year, I was told to leave school by the princibal at the beginning of christmas vacation and to never come back.

Nope - I was never dressed by my parents or anyone else that I can recall. I started this all on my own, and at a very early age - maybe three. I came down the stairs at my grandparents home dressed in bra, panties, blouse, skirt, and heels - and had makeup smeared all over my face. There was a photo taken, but it's been lost for years.

Also, while I was "caught" many times with various clothing items, not much was ever said, my mother would invariably get upset, though, and never encouraged me in any way. At one point she realized I wasn't going to "grow out of it" and took me to see a psychologist - useless, he didn't really help anything, just sent my mom the bill. One time visit.

How I wish all that had gone differently. The children of today, with loving parents, csn even begin transition before puberty, which is awesome
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

When I was 9, I went to spend the summer in Atlanta with family. They put us (me, and all the kids) in summer camp. ugh! Anyway, one week, I went on a week long trip to a camp with cabins and woods and all that stuff. Only me and my 12 year old girl cousin went (had other younger cousins in camp too but they were too young and stayed home). I had to use my cousin's plastic, pink suitcase as my own. LOL I didn't care. I don't remember if any of the boys that slept in the cabin with me gave me hell about it. But they sure did pick on me by calling me a sissy! For some reason, it didn't bother me. Guess they could tell I was gay back then.

My parents always wanted a girl (which did not happen) but unfortunately they didn't made me dress like a girl daily or punish me like that!! (just what I wanted)

The first experience I had with crossdressing is when I was 6 or 7, my mom used to make some dresses for my cousin who is my age and was at that time the same size than me. So I was just modelling for her. I would have loved that my mom made me dresses like she did for my cousin! (all I had was trousers and shorts)

Married to SO Rufusrabbit Rebeccarabbit's Avatar
    Hi Jenifer,

I was dressed as a girl by an Aunt when I had to stay with my cousins over a summer holiday, after she found out that I wore panties and dressed in my female cousins clothes.....think it was more humiliation than anything else though.......and it culminated in abuse

When I was 12-14 one of my closest friends mum, encouraged me to dress as a girl.....this was slightly easier as I had a crush on her son at the time :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="2"]"I am not this body. I am in this body, and this is part of my incarnation and I honor it but that isn't who I am."[/SIZE]

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Nope, my parents never had me wear any girly cloths, I only remember playing dress-up myself and loving it!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

Pink Pink & more Pink <3
    I don't recall my mother dressing me in clothes but I do remember my mother putting red lipstick on me as she was getting ready to go out.

Like many others in this thread, my mum would occasionally get me to be her model when she was making girls fancy dress costumes. I had absolutely no problem with it, I daresay I quite enjoyed it, and must have only been around 4 to 6.

[SIZE="3"]It wasn't my parents. It was an uncle who dressed me and my 2 brothers up as little girls. Just so he could steal his fathers car. The bad news was he crashed the car and had to walk home with us.
    [/SIZE]