Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: did parents make any one wear girly things?

did parents make any one wear girly things?

are any of you ladies out there the victoms of a parent making you wear girls clothes? my mother started me dressing very early. i even had to wear tights to school cuz my mother said they were cheaper than thermals,but i know she just wanted me dressed up even if it was a little.any body else have this?

Response

I dont recall my mother ever dressing me up but I played dress up with my older female cousins. They thought it was cute.
    trisha

I too remember wearing tights under my pants in the coldest days of winter...now who gave those to me? hmmmmm

I remember as a small boy getting my sister's hand me down blue jeans. nothing erotic about it, but the zipper flap was reversed. once on a trip, as a young boy, I forgot my pajamas and my godmother gave me a nightie to sleep in-nothing sexy or exciting--just a cotton one. I was already crossdressing before then-big sister's pink nylon panties-too young for any 'thrill', but I felt driven-and that has remained for over 55 years, though now no longer 'erotic'. helenr

No, but I'm sure some of the people here got "forced" to maybe because they lifted a girl's skirt, and then their parents made them dress up as punishment.

this is right on the nail head

i came home from the hospitl as a new born in a dress mam and dad both worked out plus we farmed . there is 11 of us kids my oldes sister took care of us me being in a dress coming home she though it was ai have alright so had more fem wear over the passed 57 years them male clothes in my youngs teens my oldes sister got me in to makeup then hose and heals .
    so i have been this way all my life

My mom used to put nail polish and lipstick on me when I was very little, like two or three years old. I wouldn't say she "made" me do it, since I enjoyed it very much, and even asked for it from time to time, but as far as I can remember, it was her idea the first time.

- Diane

Smile

never...i am a self made lady.

My grandmother did

My grandma got me started. She had fleas in her carpet and she gave me pantyhose to wear so that I could catch them when they jumped on my legs. I would sit on the couch for hours wearing pantyhose with my grandmother watching TV. You can't buy that level of aceptance anymore.

P.S. I've been wearing pantyhose ever since

I think I have an interesting one. Parents really didn't make us wear anything femmine.

However, my mom and her best friend always made something for each others kids at Christmas. My mom had two boys, her friend had two girls. One time she was making dresses and wanted me to put a dress on so she could set the hem. I pitched a bloody fit, well Dad strongly suggested I knock it off and do what mom wanted. I remember standing on a chair with the dress on and experiencing a most wonderful feeling "down there" I was too young to know anything about erections or anything else but I liked that feeling.

Can't say that made me the CD that I am but I sure do remember that moment and honestly don't think I had ever tried on mom's girdles or stuff before that incident.
    Hugs, Kath

My sister was two years older than me. I got pressed into wearing the stuff she grew out of at a young age.

Oh and yes.... my sister was disabled. My mother made dresses for her, but I had to act as a model for them because my sister couldn't stand very well. Only just remembered that after all these years.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    my mother used to knit little woolen cardigans for friends and familys girl kids,she use to make me try them on for sizing etc,Can just imagine her reactions if I told her thats what led me to Crossdress (dont think it did though)
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

[SIZE="3"]At age 5 I had a purple girl's bike handed down to me from my sister. It had Miss Buzz written on the side covering and yes my male friends gave me heck about it!! Not the same as forced crossdressing but it was a pretty femme thing for me to have.[/SIZE]
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by marcy77 View Post
    My grandma got me started. She had fleas in her carpet and she gave me pantyhose to wear so that I could catch them when they jumped on my legs. I would sit on the couch for hours wearing pantyhose with my grandmother watching TV. You can't buy that level of aceptance anymore.

P.S. I've been wearing pantyhose ever since
    why didn't she just buy a bug bomb?

Don't know for sure. She probably never used one. She was probably afraid of getting her cats sick or poisoning their food.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Oh my how I wish!

This is the one thing from my childhood, that if they had been paying attention and not pre-occupied with the rat race, wuld have made my growing up so different.

The other night my wife and I were watching a movie nominally set in the 1960s, and oh how I sat there longing for having worn dresses like the girls my age wore back then.

If only my parents had seen through their prejudice, they would have had a perfect kid and not one who eventually went from all As in school in Cs.

But then again -- inner defenses kicked in and I didn't turn out so bad. I have a wife who loves me in every way, I can dress whenever I want to, and I have a job that pays better than great. And I have sweet dreams of wearing a cute little dress to grade school and being friends with all the girls

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Yes mine was tights and my sisters coats because we lived in Chicago as a child also head scarves if i wanted to go outside to this day i don't why they didn't buy a winter hat or some thermals being the youngest with 3 older sisters i got lot's of hand me downs but not complaining. Don't know if it had any thing to do with my being a cd but life is what it is.

As I have posted before, my mother did a number of things to me. If I ran out of underwear I would have to wear a pair of my older sister's panties and on occasion a girl's T-shirt with a little flower or ribbon on it. It wasn't until years later that I realized my older sister was 7 years older than me and it seemed like the panties and Ts I would have to wear were always new. This started when I was younger than three until I was about ten or eleven. I also had to be a dress model for dresses my mother was making for a girl cousin. Thing is we found those dresses years later after my mother passed away.
    I never really minded any of this because I always thought of myself as a girl and wearing anything feminine in the safety of my own home did not really scare me. I realized later that my father and sisters didn't know anything about what I was going through. Neither I or my mother ever mentioned it to my father.
    I donb't believe any of that had a major role in me becoming a CDer.

No one ever dressed me up femme when I was a child but I sure do wish someone would've dressed me up back then.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

[SIZE=4]I have two older sisters who loved to dress me as their little sister. I went everywhere with them, introduced to others as their sister. As long as I was with my sisters, Mom was happy for me to go anywhere with them. Even went on a few dates with one, just observed and picked up a few tips...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]They realized how much I enjoyed it at a very young age, my hair wasn't cut until 4th grade, and I had pierced ears. What a life![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Cross dressing as a child

My mother dressed me as a girl until I was about 5 years old. I think it was done properly with dresses, ankle socks, frilly knickers and long curly hair.

I can't really remember what I thought at the time but some of my older family members have told me about it. Maybe it gave me the desire to continue in later life. If so, I am so grateful.

My mother use to make clothes for the less fortunate and used me as her model. I hated it, especially because she did it on the second floor at the window. She never sent me out in girls clothes. Two years later I was expierimenting on my own, but I don't think my mother dressing me started it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . . . .
    Nope, never happened.

I used to be a model for dresses my mother made for my girl family members quite often