Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: did parents make any one wear girly things?

I had a step dad who used to make me wear girls clothes from age 4 thru 7 when we lived in Germany for 2.5 years,he was in the military.

I asked him once why he did that,his reply was,when people are young they do stupid things.

I hope they put that on his grave stone.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    Made to.... no.

But there were times when I look back and say 'I wonder why they ALLOWED that?'

I can remember at least one time when I chose a female role in the school play when there werent enough girls who wanted to be in it. And they let me.

Another time in my early teens I wanted to dress as a woman for Halloween, and they let me. OH what a glorious experience THAT was!! Everyone thought I was the other kids' mother. I didnt take home much candy, but I got a much larger prize!

And on several occasions my stash of ladies things were discovered by Mom, and nothing said. They just disappeared.

Some of my earliest memories of shopping with my Mom was of cashiers teasing me on my lashes, and what a cute girl Id be!

Just part of the larger mosaic that is Eve.

yep, When I was twelve I thought my single mom and four year old sister were gone down the street for a couple of hours and they came back early and caught me dressed.
    After a spanking wore panties for the rest of my teens and beyond. Was told it was easier for wash day work with all panties...ok

Only as a dream. Dad told me early on that when boys dress like girls they have an illness.

Dressed to please someone
    I wasn't actually dressed by my mother. However her friend put a black stocking to my head to test whether it would be a good mask for a "black king" in a school play. I was about six and felt very embarrassed.

Well...this one's in the vein of "dirty clothes."

I had run out of underwear, and my mom told me, then after I refused, went and got me a pair of my sister's. It would be some time later when she'd buy me and my sister matching panties. I thought they were kinda weird, and would later realize that they were panties cause they didn't have a fly...

Not the one on TV!
    My mom was a beautician when I was young. She used me a few time as a wigstand for the wigs she was styling. Does that count?

My mother dressed me in my sisters-hand [me downs. though i can not figure why. i also have an older brother, seems i would have got his hand me downs ad not my sisters. Mom says she dressed me in girls clothing because they could not afford to clothe 3 kids at the time, but still i have to wonder why my sisters and not my brothers? oh well it's no big deal. i am pretty much happy with being what and who i am. only thing is i so wish i could go all the way. with breast, and the whole female works.

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope Marie View Post
    My mother dressed me in my sisters-hand [me downs. though i can not figure why. i also have an older brother, seems i would have got his hand me downs ad not my sisters. Mom says she dressed me in girls clothing because they could not afford to clothe 3 kids at the time, but still i have to wonder why my sisters and not my brothers? oh well it's no big deal. i am pretty much happy with being what and who i am. only thing is i so wish i could go all the way. with breast, and the whole female works.
    I've had a similar experience as well...

My mom was given a few pairs of pants from a female relative, and they were given to me as well. They are somewhat obvious as women's pants, and a look at the sizes reveals it as well (6s and 8s)...but they actually fit me wonderfully (but I digress).

hi

my step dad did it to me he was in prison most of his life .if i messed up i had to wear my sisters clothes all day and i had to sit outside on porch all day its weird i liked it that pink party dress and panties but i saw he treated the girls better than us guys .but i came to like it

My mother still to my knowledge doesn't know. My sister pretty much started me off when she dressed me as a girl one year for Halloween when I was very young. Little did she know that would lead to years and years of me borrowing her clothes.

Been thinking about this and the answer is Yes, but I don't think that it was any attempt to feminise me. Mostly it was a case of hand me downs from my older sister, or alternative clothing in an emergency. Money was tight and with four kids hand downs were necessary. Sweaters, jeans, the occasional plain shirt/blouse, and pjs, were handed down. I don't know if anybody ever realised how much I liked wearing these items, particularly the jeans which were inevitably narrow legs, and usually side fastening (shows my age), and the pjs, usually pink with a flower pattern, elasticated waist and without the hideous cords and gaping flies of the male pjs.
    There was also the time when at a cousins house, I ripped my shorts so badly that they were unwearable, I was given one of my cousins school skirts to wear for the journey home on the bus, I still love pleated skirts!!!

No but I really wish that my mother would have made me. I always wanted to be a girl as far back as I can remember. Some help would have been nice. I'm sure I wouldn't have objected.

Vicki

Smile

I remember in 1st grade if us boys played so hard we might wet our pants, so we had to wear panties then. In 2d grade the landlady put lots of makeup on me just for fun I guess. In 8th grade, my sister dressed me up in her Catholic school uniform using totally feminine underwear or lingerie, wig, makeup. She said I looked just like a girl and I should go to school with her and pass off as a girl. Little did she know that was the start of borrowing some of her lingerie to wear and self stimulate myself through highschool and through life secretly. I don't know why either but I absolutely loved slinky panties, panyhose, girdles, slips, bras and slippery, dresses or skirts. It was a tremendous stimulating sensation.
    Last edited by larissa-laurie; 05-15-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typo

My mother was an exceptional dressmaker with an affluent clientele. She also made costumes for a dance company. When I was 12 or 13 I must have been the right height and weight and she would use me as a model to do fittings and hems on dresses and gowns she would be working on. She also fitted wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses and prom dresses. She would have me wear high heel shoes and stand on a platform in front of a mirror while she h emmed the dresses. Although I would protest, I enjoyed the feel of the satin and how it looked on me. I then began borrowing satin slips and nightgowns from her bureau drawers to wear to bed. Although she was aware of this, she never really tried to stop me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rita B View Post
    My mother was an exceptional dressmaker with an affluent clientele. She also made costumes for a dance company. When I was 12 or 13 I must have been the right height and weight and she would use me as a model to do fittings and hems on dresses and gowns she would be working on. She also fitted wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses and prom dresses. She would have me wear high heel shoes and stand on a platform in front of a mirror while she h emmed the dresses. Although I would protest, I enjoyed the feel of the satin and how it looked on me. I then began borrowing satin slips and nightgowns from her bureau drawers to wear to bed. Although she was aware of this, she never really tried to stop me.
    I was adopted as a child and I do believe that my mother really wanted a little girl! Check out the pic of me at 3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Aspiring Member
    "did she know that was the start of borrowing some of her lingerie to wear and self stimulate myself through highschool and through life secretly. I don't know why either but I absolutely loved slinky panties, panyhose, girdles, slips, bras and slippery, dresses or skirts. It was a tremendous stimulating sensation. "
    ok heres a thought I wold love to know if anyone has feelings about this idea.
    there must be resceptors on our sex organs for her pheramons. and she or course leves theses where ever she is....in her panties.. dont know why ....but wow was that good!
    well its hard wired to be good ! could have been crushed glass ...it still would have been good ! its all about babies! ??

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I do not recall anything like this in my life, and have no reason to suspect it might be true.

I did get hand-me-downs, but as I recall, they were usually from the sons of my parent's friends. I do not remember any hand-me-downs from my sister, but it is not out of the question. If there was, it probably wasn't anything very obvious, nothing like panties or skirts, but maybe there were some shirts or something like that.

No, but how I wished I had been by loving and understanding parents who would let me be the girl I am inside.

no she didnt though i wish she had have done it would have made comming out to her alot easier.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    When I was naughty I was often told if I didn't behave they'd put me in a dress.I tried so hard to be naughty enough

No, never dressed by her that I recall.. I got nothing but handmedowns from my older brother.

But mum clearly had a bias for girls (I'll save the details for a more appropriate thread).

I think she knows I CD and probably caught me a couple times in her Vanity Fairs... but she may have played a role in starting that wheel in motion.
    Last edited by Kat42; 05-16-2010 at 02:34 AM.

No, but after wearing her bras for a while I took one from a neighbors laundry. My mom was po'd when she found it because this neighbor was a bit on the busty side so it meant I had been wearing bigger boobs than she did.....

I thought this only happened in stories at nifty or something.

Smile

Never was made to wear girl clothes by my parents...I started all on my own.

i wasn't dressed by my mom but i would sure loved it if she had.