Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to Holiday Inn

If Holiday Inn knew about how many times I've plugged them in my threads and blogs, they would probably hire me as a spokesman . . err . . .spokeswoman
    As I travel for a living, I rent a LOT of hotel rooms and I use the Holiday in chain exclusively. I travel femme almost exclusively these days and so do most of my checking in as Kim, and every where I've gone they have treated me wonderfully.
    Yeah, I know thats not the point for your thread, but it's related! lol

Several times. I'd rent a place in Richmond when going to the clubs, and not want to drive the 90 miles back home. But I have driven it instead of renting a room, to save on money.

Other times have been when my wife and I would go to a local party, so the neighbors didn't see.
    DonnaT

I also travel for business and have done it for many years, but just recently with the "dress-up bag". I don't know why it never dawned on me...

My problem is I drive evrywhere I go, so I have lots of room to take stuff - I end up packing more and more each time!

When away on business I always dress when I get a hotel room. To just get a room to CD, no. I dress quite often at home.

SO is supportive but doesn't want to meet Charlene. I've been renting a room at the Red Roof Inn on the evenings of the local CrossPort Girls Night Out. Mainly to do the transformation and back. I've done it three times. I've been thinking about joining the frequent renter's club so I get a free rental in a few months. Nice thing is that the doors to the rooms exit into the parking lot. I've done all of the reservations over the internet and asked for a ground floor room.

Now that #1 son knows about Charlene, perhaps I can stop renting and transform at home.

Charlene

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    If Holiday Inn knew about how many times I've plugged them in my threads and blogs, they would probably hire me as a spokesman . . err . . .spokeswoman
    As I travel for a living, I rent a LOT of hotel rooms and I use the Holiday in chain exclusively. I travel femme almost exclusively these days and so do most of my checking in as Kim, and every where I've gone they have treated me wonderfully.
    Yeah, I know thats not the point for your thread, but it's related! lol
    I made a couple of trips back to the midwest last year to haul a couple truckloads of antiques back to Denver. Stayed in a Holiday Inn. After chatting with the desk clerk, I found out that Priority Club points never expire !!!
    It had been years since my traveling days, but I called the number on the brochure he gave me and sure enough, I was still in the system with a bunch of points (from 95')!

I still have fun trying to guess the hotel chain based on the patterns of the bedspread, carpet & furniture in all of the different pics people post from hotel rooms, lol. I am pretty good at pegging the Holiday Inn, Marriott & Hyatt chains. hehe

Has anyone else ever made a "sundress/nightie" out of a hotel pillowcase? All you need is a pair of scissors (and a thin figure). How about a "sports bra" out of a pair of men's briefs? I have, and Martha Stewart would be proud of me...lol
    Last edited by eluuzion; 02-27-2010 at 01:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will do it for two nights next week! Epic!

That's good to go visiting old friends who don't have enough room for me to rest at their flat! Hotel power!
    Yay!

Some years ago, when I used to travel on business, I always dressed en femme for the night. So I didn't specifically book the room to cross dress, but took advantage.

I used to love my job of unpacking, laying my bras and other lingerie out in the drawers, and hanging my dress in the wardrobe. Often used to wonder if the maid checked the drawers when she serviced the room!

And occasionally, I would leave my nightie on the bed, when I left the room for the day. Did they know I was the only girl in the room? Frankly, I stopped caring!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFoxAngel View Post
    Not specifically for dressing but dress all the time while in them during work trips
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ... otherwise the company has paid for them all... crossdressing on an expense account is one hell of a fringe benefit!!
    Me too.

Definitely a plus point not listed on the job spec !

A Steamy night at an Hotel

I go to a hotel all the time. Its a wonderfull weekend away for me. I love driving and getting away from it all and as I get close to the hotel the excitament just gets more and more. I turn on the T.V. and get the channel playing the top ten. then dress up, a couple of drinks, some hot dancing and, well, you know where it all leads to.
    Life is for living and my CD self really has fun.

Maybe 4 times a year depending on if I am going to conferences or motorcycle trips I take. It is harder to pack for motorcycle trips since I have to bring less stuff, but if I am going to conferences then it is much much easier. It sometimes is the only chance I get to get all dressed up and enjoy being Lauren.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

Mostly on company trips.

Not so much any more. Before my SA found out I would book a hotel room maybe 3 times a year. I would dress during the day and come home in the evening and go back to the hotel early in the morning, dress again and check out at 11. I used to keep my female stuff in a storage locker. I would pack most of my clothes, wigs, shoes, makeup, & jewelry and head for the hotel for an overnight stay. It must of seem kinda odd seeing someone bring in three suitcases and a duffel bag for an overnight stay. My storage shed looks like a bedroom. It has a closet and a dresser. It was a lot of work packing and then repacking to bring my things back to the storage locker and putting everything back where it belonged. Now most of my stuff is in the basement bedroom.

I too traveled quite a bit on business, and always took a few femme things. At hotels I stayed at frequently, I used the stair wells to get to the parking area to avoid being recognized by the staff, but at larger "anonomous" hotels I kinda liked walking through the lobby and get a few reactions from guys sitting around.

Whenever I visited this one client, I'd always make an early exit the first day, everybody "knew" what was up. Little did they know who the "girl" I was dashing out to meet was

I've stayed at Motel 6 a few times, just to dress and go out, even with the family gone, just to avoid being caught by a neighbor.

A seamstress to whom I came out, said there was another local CD she did work for, and that he and a few other CD's jointly rented an apartment just for dressing.

Mitzi

Probably about 4 times...

Smile

never...but that might change, just do to milage.

Just shy of about 10 times.
    It was fun. I used the gym located in the hotel too!
    Also, went out for short walks around the hotel for some exercise. It was fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

Hotal Life

I guess i got to introduce my bod to cding was in my early days of business travel.I carried a spare bag holding a lovely trusow that i bought for my wife who didn't like the lace and dispose of it from her wardrobe shortly after the wedding. I may have used it for years, it was sumptous. Folloiwing on from there, I found her giirdles most intriguing. It was there that i gave up until she talked me into Nehru suits with matching mens heels. Oh well it might have been a number of years until she caught me with ladies 3-3/4 ' heels.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Yep, I've spent a considerable amount of money on motel rooms to dress up just for a few hours. It was worth it at the time. So glad that charade is over. Wow, it's just so nice to be happily divorced now, living alone, and dressing whenever and for as long as I like. Answering to other people for my actions is not something I ever want to do again.