Thread: Ladies first agian. Easy way to change sex.

Ladies first agian. Easy way to change sex.

Rats. Or maybe more appropriatly I should I say MICE, have been used to show how it may soon be possible for Female to Males to change sexes. By switching a simple gene they go from female to male. Maybe we will see the Sham Wow salesman pitch the GenderGene in the near future!
    Sign me up!

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...ale-mice-males

Wow, Stephanie, that's really interesting!

I was particularly interested in the line in the article, "The FoxL2 gene works by suppressing a male gene," because it seems to me that a few months ago someone had posted an article about how a fetus doesn't become male unless the process is triggered by a "male gene" turning on.

I'm normally compulsive about searching things like that out, but kinda tired tonight and still have the dinner dishes to do.

Thanks for posting that!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

This is very interesting. I posted a comment on the article because some idiot commented that transgendered people were deformed.

I hope you like my response.

Kisses,

Allie

Very interesting article. Some of the comments just go to show how narrow minded people can be. Allie's response was perfect.

Jasmine

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    This is very interesting. I posted a comment on the article because some idiot commented that transgendered people were deformed.

I hope you like my response.

Kisses,

Allie
    I thought it was the perfect riposte to such ignorance, especially when read with the article on gender, that is linked off one of your blog posts.