Thread: New feelings I don't know what to do with

New feelings I don't know what to do with

The other night, my wife and I were snuggling on the sofa in our lingerie, watching the Olympics together.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I was enjoying watching--Ice Dancing.

Ice Dancing!

In all seriousness, have you ever found that you like something while in femme mode that you have made fun of not fully appreciated before?

Aspiring Member
    Not really in femme mode, but I recently came out to my wife that yes I would like to watch What Not To Wear and Project Runway with her

I was watching it too.. Thinking. "Wow I love her outfit". Followed closley by "damn ice dancing would be so much better if 4 couples were out there at the same time and they allowed checking".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My problem with ice dancing has always been the scoring system. So subjective and biased towards known names, and against good dancers because they may be flamboyant.

But I do like to watch and put myself in their (ladies) place. Nice outfits. Wishing I could wear something similar to skate in.

Heck, I can't even skate!
    DonnaT

I have watched some ice dancing. Didn't matter if I dressed enefemme or not. I wasn't thrilled about thier choices either, but I'm with Karren hockey is better. Being from Boston what would you expect.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Not happened to me, but I have found that since I became a little more confident and self accepting of my dressing, I have started to like things that I did not like before, dressed or not. I have taken up beading as a hobby... But it does not switch on and off with my clothing choice.

Ice dancing doesn't involve a puck. Why bother. I see people on the ice someone had better drop the gloves.Now thats ice dancing.

I love ice dancing, and figure skating, and skiing oh yeah, and hockey, I always have whatever mode.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

Actually no. I have found that now I can admit I like things and not dislike them because they are not manly enough. I can even admit I watched some stuff because thats what men watch and not because it caught my interest.

yeah i know what you mean i can tolarate some things better when im in female mode,especially the shows my wife looks at.

I have been enjoying the figure skating more this olympics than ever before and enjoy romantic comedies, fashion TV, cooking shows etc. I find that although I enjoy hockey and football I cannot watch it much anymore because the adrenaline rush I used to enjoy now just upsets me, particlularly after a hard day. My team (Canada) is playing Russia tonight and I am giving it a pass to be here with you. It's actually more fun and very real to me to spend this time. I cant express how much better I feel after sharing with you...Dee

I've found myself wanting to watch the Home Shopping Network and admiring the outfits, makeup and lovely fingernails of the models.
    Last edited by sesissy; 02-24-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Platinum Member

H. S. N. & q. V. C.

Quote Originally Posted by sesissy View Post
    I've found myself wanting to watch the Home Shopping Network and admiring the outfits, makeup and lovely fingernails of the models.
    H S N & Q V C They sure have some good looking women on there.

Orchid