Thread: Can't Believe What I Did

Can't Believe What I Did

Hi Girls

I posted a few days ago about wanting to go out dressed as a women!

Well tonight i was still confused about what to do as i know i wouldnt pass as a women, My girlfriend was out i got in from work and was wanting to dress up i thought to myself what would it feel like outside......So i got out a short denim skirt and black tights put them on and felt great i then thought what the hell and put my 4" heels on and got my handbag walked down my stairs and out my front door locking it behind me, I walked up my road and new i couldnt turn back so i kept walking i was'nt wearing a wig just a man in a skirt and heels...

I passed people on the street a few men and got some wierd looks.
    I noticed a couple of teen girls at the bus stop and decided to go and stand by the bus stop, The girls started laughing and asked me how i walk in high heels i replied its easy and i like it.....They just giggled and talked to each other when the bus come i then decided to go back home...
    It all lasted 30 mins before i was home and all man again..What a great experience...

Sorry thought i would share.........
    Last edited by Transboy; 02-24-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, there won't be no stopping you now you've been out once, I'm sure you'll be back out again soon

i hope so it was amazing i might try and short black dress next time love walking in my heels didnt care if i was seen

Be very careful around kids. You may have missed this story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2009517.ece
    DonnaT

i will thanks i think there is a difference between dressing as a girl and dressing as a school girl and hanging around schools....Dont know what the man was playing at you dont hang around schools dressed as a school girl....

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    One step at a time.
    That's really great what you did today!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Thats bravery at its best i must say, tbh i have come across cross dressers in asda, and no word of a lie i actually ran off in fear, very unconvincing and very very very tall and its things like that that have put me off..

That is awesome!!! Don't think I could go out without my wig and makeup and stuff. Very brave indeed.

When you mentioned that you locked the door behind you I thought you were going to say that you left the keys inside.

One of the first times I went out I let the hotel door close behind me and realized I left my room key inside. A cold rush went over my entire body. I said, "what the heck". No turning back now. I decided that it would be better to go down and ask for a new key at 4 a.m. with a few drinks in me than 10 p.m. sober, so I just went to a club and had a great time.

At 4 a.m. I strutted up to the front desk, gave them my male name and room number and told them I locked my key in my room. The lady at the front desk just smiled and told me, "It happens all the time". I don't think it happens quite like that (CD locks key in room) but she did make me feel better by not commenting on my 5" heels.

Kisses,

Allie