Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well..What Would "You" Do?

Well..What Would "You" Do?

BACKGROUND:

You're now single and dressing and feeling you are finally able to express and enjoy the real you. You've had bisexual desires since your teens...find some other crossdressers very, very attractive.

You've had offers for friendship and possible intimacy almost exclusively from crosdressers who are married. You've met some nice single people..mostly they live on the other side of the planet. A lousy rule of the net. Sheesh!

You think you want to hold out for a quality LTR with a special, single CD...*if you could find her*...or do you take the plunge and "realize" the long awaited experience with a married CD. You're getting tired of looking and hoping and waiting for the "right one" to cross your path. Your age is not on your side. Sigh!

Well..what would you do?

Or..what DID you do if ya feel like sharing that info. Your thoughts on the issue one way or another? Feel free to send a PM if an open post reply is not cool. Thanks for listening and providing your input and it is sincerely appreciated. Hugs to all on your own unique journey. Love...Tammy
    Last edited by TammyCA; 02-24-2010 at 06:31 PM.

I know what I wouldn't do.

No playing with a married CD or GG!
    DonnaT

I would not be a party to someone's infidelity, CD or no CD. And honestly, if you hold your breath waiting to find an LTR with a sister CD, you're gonna turn dark blue and pass out.

I've made some friends using the internet, including some CDers whom I got to know in person, but you have to wade through a lot of BSers and horndogs. My advice is to get out and mingle at events or clubs, make some friends, see what happens. Since you're open to any gender, I'd work the gay community as well as any straight venues you're brave enough to try. And let your new friends know you're "looking" -- people luv to play matchmaker. Just be aware that it's a tiny dating pool for gurls like us, especially as we get a little older, so be prepared to be patient.

If it was a mutual thing with the cd and "her" wife, then I would say carefully live it up! Be healthy in your decisions. I know where your coming from.

To have a choice is to have options. I don't see options here. I never would be anything more than friends with someone married nor would I ever want to entertain a bi relationship.
    Only one left... since I'm of the male gender (drat the luck) is a single female.

For me, helping someone cheat on their partner is completely out of the question.

I personally would just get out and enjoy life. Go to some clubs, go to the national events like the one in Atlanta, join some local TG groups, etc. Just have fun with no expectations. If you do then there is a chance you'll find someone that is a good match for you. If not you'll have a good time making friends.

Internet dating is probably not going to yield you the results you are looking for...especially with the CD crowd. We are a very small group and the good ones that are single is probably going to be only 1% of the 1%. I hate to rain on your parade but that is the reality.

So, just have fun!!! Did I already say that?

Kisses,

Allie

Get involved in the gay scene. You'll find a single gay cd. A good proportion of cds are straight and/or married so you're wasting a lot of time fishing in the general cd pond.

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferMN View Post
    If it was a mutual thing with the cd and "her" wife, then I would say carefully live it up!
    I think I know what you're saying, but honestly, I've been handed that "she doesn't care" line by horny CD wannabes so many times I'd just about have to have a notarized letter of consent, a marriage certificate, photo ID and a DNA sample hand-delivered by the wife herself before I'd believe it. How many wives would give their consent for such a thing? Answer = not many.

I'd never interfere with someone else's marriage. I understand how there wont be many compatable single CDers for you near by but perhaps you just have to accept that you are a minority. Maybe move to a big city where you might find someone or find someone on line and try it out on vacation. Good Luck. I hope you enjoy the new life / lovestyle...Dee

I wouldn't want to be the other woman, no matter how tempting.

[SIZE=2]I'll tell you what I wouldn't do,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]An[/SIZE][SIZE=2]d that is not knowingly get my[/SIZE][SIZE=2]self involved with someone already in any relationship.... That's just the way I am.....sorry guy's..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I'd go to church and say 10 Hail Mary's for impure thoughts.... and I'm not even Catholic!! I just love the nun outfits!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

don't play with fire, she only burns

Why did you say 'married CD'?? Your post sounded hypothetical up to that point, now it sounds like you're about to play with fire. Unless all parties agree, don't do it, someone will end up being hurt.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I'd wait it out... excepting ONE possibility.

That the Married CD you meet has the full support and agreement of their wife.

I can't bring myself to condone sneaky unfaithful behaviour in relationships, I've had it done to me, and it's pretty damn nasty.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd go to church and say 10 Hail Mary's for impure thoughts.... and I'm not even Catholic!! I just love the nun outfits!!
    That's gonna cost you another 20 Hail Mary's Karren!! (I think it's double for impure thoughts of nuns...or their clothing).
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

I have a rosary blessed by the Pope..I only have to do 5 and 5...my catholic school must have been tougher..we got Hail Marys "AND" Our Fathers

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    even if all parties agree today, you never know what tomorrow will bring. A married CD is already committed elsewhere. Friends, within limits, is ok, but that married CD has responsibilities to her partner, and getting in the way of those can generate nothing but pain.

imho!

tina

The one thing you can count on is that things can always get worse, lol. Getting involved with married people makes it inevitable.

The only things I think I have "searched for" in life are my car keys and a restroom. The rest just seems to happen while I am exploring.

How does that saying go?...

Watching pot boil is never a good idea, you are meant to smoke it. Well, sumptin' like dat'...

I can relate to your basic dilemma I guess. All but the "married" being candidates part... I am more the "holdout" LTR version, but I am always happy and have no expectations or plans to go "searching".

If things get critical, I can always make my own 'realdoll', lol. I am getting pretty good at working with platinum cure silicone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    I'd wait it out... excepting ONE possibility.

That the Married CD you meet has the full support and agreement of their wife.
    Just get the non-objection from her... He's got no reason to string a line... oh no no no!
    Last edited by Blaire; 02-25-2010 at 05:24 PM.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

No

I am 100% loyal to my wife & will continue to be.

I understand your feelings but cheating is cheating no matter what end you are on. You don't want that kind of Karma on your shoulders.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Most the sexual active CDs that I know that are Bi or Gay scare the heck out of me married or single. They tend to mess around a bunch and I personally am scared of picking up some STD. Yeah I know some are giggling at me, I'm a bad girl sometimes myself but I play the odds, do safe sex and try to weed out those that I think are risky.

Hang back, be picky and find some single CD that does not seem too freaky and try to get a relationship going that way. Ya also have to find someone on your wavelenght. We are a wide spectrum and lots of us are doing different stuff. Some are all but Fulltime all the way to closeted girls that stay home. Also personally I could never date a CD that dressed like a hooker and all that stuff. Just like some girls think me in my jeans is totally boring...matter of different tastes.

On the married girls...what scares me about married CDs or in my case married men is that I might end up being the 'star witness' at their divorce trail when the wife catches them. Everyone gets caught sooner or later!!!!

I do think for us Gay or those that are bi...another CD is a good solution for a longterm relationship. Guys just won't date us in the long term, maybe some dates but they won't take ya home to mamma. Well maybe one in a thousand but ya get the drift I hope.

Just tell the married ones you want to call their wife first to ask if it's ok ( strange, they were here a second ago... ).
    Hold out for a single person. Finding a LTR is going to take a lot of patience, so if that's strictly what you want, you hafta realize that.

Rosaries: I thought you were supposed to beat yourself with them until the "bad thoughts" went away.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President