Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Come back As A...

If You Could Come back As A...

GG or for F to M's a GB. *Disclaimer

Good evening everyone. Let's say that after you left this world, you had to comeback and do it all over again. For M To F's, would you want to comeback as a GG? Or for F To M's would you want to comeback as a GB?

If yes, What conditions would there have to be and what would your pros and cons be?

Here are mine.

Yes, I would definitely love to comeback as a GG.

Conditions,First, I would want to be rich.Be tall and built nice.Have 36b breasts. Have nice long legs like I have now,long curly hair,preferably blonde but would settle for being brunette and be a lesbian(or at least bi)

Pros, being able to buy nice clothes,wear dresses and skirts,especially minis,spaghetti strap camis,short shorts,nice bikini and thong panties from VS,lacy bras,make up,jewelry and getting my hair done.

Cons, the only con I would have is having to go through the monthly cycle and the cramps,but nothing is perfect.

How about all of you?

Felicity

*Disclaimer:

I created this thread for fun only. I do not want it to turn into a debate on re incarnation or the afterlife. So please have fun.Thanks.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Sure I'd come back as a GG.
    Don't really have many stipulations. Just be born healthy in a free country.
    I'll take the bads. All part of the gig.
    (Except for rat sucked hair. Yep, don't want stringy hair. Or small boobs. There again don't want to have honkers either. Just a nice full B or C. Oh Yea, weight. Want a good metabalism. Hate to have to fight the weight problem. But then again if I had a good metabolism I'd probably have a killer body so I would expect to be born to a rich family. How else would I shop! )

So there. Not many stipulations, like I said.

( He wouldn't send me back with acne, would he? Or....
    Say Goodnight Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Sure I'd come back as a GG.
    Don't really have many stipulations. Just be born healthy in a free country.
    I'll take the bads. All part of the gig.
    (Except for rat sucked hair. Yep, don't want stringy hair. Or small boobs. There again don't want to have honkers either. Just a nice full B or C. Oh Yea, weight. Want a good metabalism. Hate to have to fight the weight problem. But then again if I had a good metabolism I'd probably have a killer body so I would expect to be born to a rich family. How else would I shop! )

So there. Not many stipulations, like I said.

( He wouldn't send me back with acne, would he? Or....
    Say Goodnight Gracie.
    Oh thats right I forgot, comeback healthy and be born in a free country.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

Hold the pickles and the lettuce. I'll have my order to go please. I've left this place several times Hon. Each return is carefully orchestrated and program written. I'm usually of the feminine character but this time it seems that the "powers that be"(and myself evidently)deemed it necessary for me to be a manchild. I will confess that old "habits" are hard to break sometimes though.Ergo the dressing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Come back as a GG? Please god dont ever lte me come back as a man again!! I am heartily sorry for whatever i did in a previous life that caused me to be male this time!! Stipulatons? None really..would prefer to be petite and thin with either dark or red hair.

As a sexy woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't know exactly why but I find this post a little bit insulting to all women---actually I really do know why.

I don't care how I would come back as long as I was a woman. I don't care about breast size, height, weight, looks, etc... and I understand that others do.

I have always wanted to be a woman; not an object, not a fantasy but a real women with all of their strengths, and weaknesses, and plusses, and minuses. Just the real thing---I am sorry if I am missing something in this post.

I'll go for a yes. Make me healthy and of average build and looks and I'll be fine. Anything better than that is a plus.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I would come back as a GG. Just average looking, average in everyway would be a dream, because women have such an opportunity to improve their look with makeup, clothing, and it really is not difficult taking care of man, just give him what he wants and chances are great you will get everything you want in a relationship............Madilyn
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I don't really care what I come back as, just as long as they don't crossdress!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Olivia Newton John, in her 20's!

Cute, sexy, blond, Aussie accent, could sing and dance, and I always thot she was GAY!

What I consider a PERFECT combination!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Me
    since i just want to be a full fledged woman, comming back as a woman would be fine, i dont feel the need to ask for more

Thumbs up

yes i think i would try being a female second time around,but only if i could look like kathren zeta jones,or even fergie from b.e.peas.

Bah, crossdressing is to much fun! I would definately come back a man and do it all over again! If I came back a woman, I'd probably end up dressing like a man... just to be ironic.
    "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
    - Confucius

If I could come back

I would come back as a GG

I wold want to be in a free country, healthy, have a good family, the same color of red hair I have now ( copper) and Green eyes instead of brown.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irenetancd View Post
    Wow, you are asking a lot here
    Is 36B good enough?
    More than a handful is wasted.

I don't know if I would come back as a GG.
    I mean my life is so screwed up anyways, I can imagine I would probably be this fat ugly GG with a couple kids and the dads ran off.

Though I want to live as a woman, I make no fantasy that women had it easy growing up. I imagine it was harder for them.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

By the time I croak, I'll have worked enough in this life that for the next life I'll want to come back as someone who gets to lounge around all day with people around who'll fetch food whenever I'm hungry and follow behind me cleaning up any messes I make if and when I deem to actually get out of bed.

So for the next life... yeah, I'm coming back as a house cat.

After that... sure, sign me up to be an American, Canadian, or European-born GG.

The response that LisaM wrote is exactly the way I feel. To be a real, live
    woman. What a deal. But sometimes I wonder, if you came back as a
    woman, would you remember that you once were a man?????? Would you
    also remember that you were not happy as a man?????
    I'm starting to get in a little deeeeeep.

LisaM said it perfectly!!!!

Karenmarie

LisaM & Karenmarie,

I do not find this post to be insulting. If it sounded that way than I apologize. I was stating what I would want if could comeback as a GG. As I said before, its just for fun and to see what others would want. Again I apologize.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

If I had a choice, I would absolutely come back as a girl. No conditions or stipulations would need to be met, although if I got a choice in that regard I'd like to just do my current life over, but as a girl instead of a boy. All I'd want is to develop into the woman I would be today if I had been born female, whatever that might entail as far as looks and personality. Of course, if this happened then I would surely grow up into a girl who wants to be a boy, and that girl would wish to be me in another life. How complicated!

[SIZE=2]Hmmm, I don't really care if I ever come back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]But if I have to, my only wish is to be able to get pregnant....but if I can't accomplish that, at least have fun trying to get pregnant...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]But that's just me...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

That is a 100% yes for me, let me come back as a GG.
    Looks, are not the most important, hope I would have some brains.
    Money????? It's the root of all evil.

I'd want to come back as a male, but a short skinny one, not the tall brick outhouse body I got this time :-(

I enjoy being a beautiful femiine transwoman, as I am, and living with my handsome man as his beautiful lady.
    The one good thing about being a genetic woman is that you could get pregnant. Transwomen can only adopt kids with their men.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I'd want to be a GG, healthy height and weight.

I would desire the looks and personality of Shania Twain. In interviews I've heard with her she is a wonderful woman, devoted to her family and husband and so sweet & caring. Or if not Shania Twain, another woman I work with, Stefanie would be someone I'd like to be similar too, she is petite pretty and with such a sweet, kind personality. I'd be happy to look like her to.

In short to be healthy height and weight with a nice, honest, sweet personality is all I would want and need, those things are what make you beautiful Kimberly Marie Kelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe