Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Come back As A...

Wink

I really don"t want to be come back as a human being at all. I would rather be born on another planet!!!

First things first.....I am new to this entire scene and have no idea what the hell a GG or GB is. (Got a whole danged list of abbreveations you kids use that I got no clue on.

That being said, (this is gonna sound arrogant, vain and concieted)

I wanna come back as me! I am tall 2% body fat. Really long hair. When I am wielding my penis I get plenty of play whenever I apply myself.

I go shopping for womens clothes all the time and now that I am enjoying this new part of my life, I found out that I doll up well enough to pick and choose whomever I want.

I was truly suprized...I finally got brave enough to post some pix in a local social/business website....I was trying to get opinions on several female character designs I have been working up for a video art project....thought I might get one or two responses (MAYBE)......got 68 responses in the first 24 hours and just under 200 at 48 hours.....it was bordering on stupid. Offers or love...money...sexsexsex...more love. Guys are idiots.

(I GOTTA get me a website done tonight so You gals can take a look). There is no way that they will let me post my work here untill I refine some of the tamer photos. The entire reason I came to this site was for critique from the pros who know thier stuff.....

I had no idea that every last one of you were so nice, demure and reserved. Go figure.

I don't know, can I still be a pile person? Meaning that I tend to put stuff around the house in piles; a pile of stuff on the dining room table that I intend to move to the shop or study, a pile of books that I'm reading, a pile of DVDs that I haven't put away yet...it's terrible!

One thing that's kind of funny is that when I'm in guy mode, regardless of the time of year, I wear jeans and a t-shirt, maybe a sweatshirt, but not often. I HATE getting dressed up. Guys dress clothing is soooo boring; "and which of the 200 shades of gray would you like that suit made in sir". Women's clothing though is just plain exciting. I LOVE to dress up, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get it all just right.

Of course if I came back as a woman I could have real boobs and no one would think anything of it. I could stay dressed up all the time and truly enjoy it. I'd have to say yes, I'd come back as a GG.

By the way, Echo, GG stands for either Genuine Girl or Genetic Girl; I've heard it both ways.

Yes, I'd like to live a life as a GG. Naturally, I'd like to be pretty. Rich? Well, if we could make stipulations like that, why would you NOT want that? Rather silly really. I guess the real question, when boiled down to gravy, is "would you like a do-over as a GG?" And the answer to that is yes.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Id love to come back as a sexy woman

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    I'd want to come back as a male, but a short skinny one, not the tall brick outhouse body I got this time :-(
    Trust me, it's not any better. For a guy, I'm tiny. 5'7" and 155 lbs. Makes it a little easier to pass, I guess, but doesn't help that much. Maybe the only real advantage is that I can easily fit into the general store sizes like VS' items.

As for me, hell yes. I'd want to come back as a GG. Like Lisa M said... with the same strengths and weaknesses... I'd like to keep my memories as a man, but that's it. No other preconditions or requests.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I'm not inclined to say yes, maybe for awhile with the stipulation of being in that 20 to 30 range with good enough looks and health. Free country? yes! Children..absolutley not!
    Nor would i want another go round as a guy, been there, done that got a flippin t-shirt!

Nope i'm with Jezebella on this one, cept for the animal...as a lifelong hunter, i'd want to be a good hunting dog! mj

Banned Read only

next time around

I would definitely want to come back as a woman.

Only one condition: No penis.

-Misty

Hmm, I'd be happy as a female version of myself:

Actual 36C, same face and green eyes, but with the femme option pack: reduced nose, forehead, and jawline.

Same height & build is fine. (I'm 5' 8", slender).

I'd go auburn at the beauty shop (my natural hair color is dark brown).

I'd stay a man. As much fun as CDing is, being a guy is beyond awesome.

Smile

me a 200 pound male rottie (unalterd) living a live of leasure with a loving family.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Come back as a GG?

If I believed in reincarnation, I would definitely hope that I had done enough in this life to be reborn a Genetic Girl.

Conditions? No Gender Dysphoria

Pros: I'd get to grow up as a girl and live my life as the woman I should have been this time around

Cons: I'd never have met any of my friends from here
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I would love to come back as a woman. Hopefully looking like Sally Field. She was cute as a teenager and she's still good-looking even though she's over 60 years old.

I really would not care what I was because I would be wealthy enough to change whatever I was into whatever I wanted to be. In the first year alone I would become a multimillionaire just doing talk shows and interviews with Charlie Rose, Oprah (just realized I do not know how to spell her name) etc. as the first person to return from the dead. lol

I decided many years ago that for me, there is really only one thing in life that really matters...Memories.

How many people lying on their death bed say "I wish I had one more day to make money or buy one more asset." not many...
    How many people lying on their death bed say "I wish I would have spent more time building memories with the people I love." A LOT.

When I look back it will be memories of all the things I took the time to do and time I spent with people I loved.

The two most mentally draining words in the world to me are "if only". If only I would have, should have, could have, .... I replace those two words with "next time". Next time I will do this, that ...

So I really do not ever think in those terms. For me, it immediately sucks all of the oxygen out of the room, because it assumes regrets or changes are needed. I pretty much do whatever I really want to do the first time.

If I came back, I guess I would be just like me. But I would still do the talk show circuit for a year or two, then buy the internet...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    [SIZE=2]Hmmm, I don't really care if I ever come back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]But if I have to, my only wish is to be able to get pregnant....but if I can't accomplish that, at least have fun trying to get pregnant...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]But that's just me...[/SIZE]
    I know that many GG's would laugh at me right now, but if I came back as a GG, I wouldn't mind being a mom. I'm a fairly nurturing person right now.

Well listen to this. I firmly believe in reincarnation as I've had many vivid dreams of past lives. About ten years ago I visited a medium (in drab) to try to make sense on these reoccurring dreams.

One of the first things she said to me was this - and she was VERY uncomfortable saying it as she was worried she might offend me:

She said that in all of my past lives I was female, but I choose to be male this time so I could have the responsibility of providing for a family.

She had no idea how much I just knew in my heart she was right.

Needless to say, next time I'll come in my normal gender of female

But you can call me Sam AlsoSamantha's Avatar
    Very interesting idea!! I believe in reincarnation, and I'm sure I was a female in my previous incarnations. I think I must have chosen male this time around in order to learn something. Damned if I can figure out what!
    Happiness requires freedom. Freedom requires courage

I'd love to come back as a pretty, petite female. Not too many conditions but as long as I'm healthy and free then I think I'd be happy.

Id love to be re-born a GG,,,but for SRS,,,,too old,,,too much confusion would come,,,too much family,,,and probably too much pain,,,,,,today its easier to just enjoy `````visiting the other side````

Hmm... I'd like to come back as a GG just so I could experience what life is like to be a GG. Then in my THIRD life, I'd choose which way I liked better!

But if I had my way, I'd just be both somehow. I don't know how it would work but being both at the same time would be neat in my opinion. Best of both worlds, and yup.... sounds like fun to me hehehe (in a non perverted way)

i dont really care m/f as long as i had superpowers!!!!

come back

I would love to come back as a GG.
    I love being a girl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    GG or for F to M's a GB. *Disclaimer

Good evening everyone. Let's say that after you left this world, you had to comeback and do it all over again. For M To F's, would you want to comeback as a GG? Or for F To M's would you want to comeback as a GB?

If yes, What conditions would there have to be and what would your pros and cons be?

Here are mine.

Yes, I would definitely love to comeback as a GG.

Conditions,First, I would want to be rich.Be tall and built nice.Have 36b breasts. Have nice long legs like I have now,long curly hair,preferably blonde but would settle for being brunette and be a lesbian(or at least bi)

Pros, being able to buy nice clothes,wear dresses and skirts,especially minis,spaghetti strap camis,short shorts,nice bikini and thong panties from VS,lacy bras,make up,jewelry and getting my hair done.

Cons, the only con I would have is having to go through the monthly cycle and the cramps,but nothing is perfect.

How about all of you?

Felicity

*Disclaimer:

I created this thread for fun only. I do not want it to turn into a debate on re incarnation or the afterlife. So please have fun.Thanks.
    Id come back as a GG ofc, but im not going to ASK for whatever to be any differnet, all i want is to live life as the girl i was supose to be. Thats all i ever wanted tbh id love to be 32b, but then again thats how big my boobs would be if i was a girl today.
    even mroe honest i think if i was a girl id have been pregnant at least once by now....
    id be a lesbien honest to god, but truely id have stints with guys becuase i get that way....
    any my

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar

In my next life.............

I have no doubt and I have spent my live for the most part wishing for reincarnation, to come back as a female.... I know what is is to be male, I know what it is to have been a jock, captioned school sports, voted best looking in school, have virtually any girl I chose, so I don't think I missed out on anything male, nor could I have wished for more as a male...... I have always since pre-school wanted to be a female, my desire has only grown stronger. So I am confident I would come back as a female with no strings attached.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn