Thread: How many drab clothes do you have left?

How many drab clothes do you have left?

I was surprised that I only have a billfold and one suit left that are mens! Everything from panties, pantyhose, socks, shoes, jeans, sunglasses, deodorants,T-Shirts and even my watch is female! I can pass in public as male or female and wearing all female clothes. (How Great it is)

I have lots of 'em left. I look great in a suit and tie in male or female mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm at about 50/50. Although i have more high heels and boots then dress shoes and running shoes.

Just about what I had when I started dressing a little over 3 years ago. I still enjoy my male side too.

I have very few mens pants left. I have more shirts because its harder for me to find female shirts that 'pass' for mens. Sox and underwear are 100% womens. 95% of my shoes are womens.

Talking my arsonal

the ratio of mens to womans clothes is still higher on the mens side however i own 27 pairs of womans shoes and counting,and i own only 11 pairs of mens shoes.about 10 pair of the womans shoes i have are clogs,slip on mules,or mocs that i wear with my drab man clothes almost every day.most will pass as mens but the slip on mules are harder to pass off.i own two womans suits with slacks or skirts and only one mens suit left.my pantys and hose by far outnumber all my drab stuff put together.

Smile My Wardrobe

I still have all of my male clothing. I really enjoy being able to switch back and forth without making a huge ordeal by having to decide which cloths allow me to "pass" best. I no longer wear men's underwear though, panties are just to comfy.
    "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
    - Confucius

8rys, going on walkabout
    I am at 60 womans/40 mens. The ratio is changing more and faster than I ever expected. Over the last month I doubled my girl clothes, with my wifes approval.
    The girl clothes breakdown:
    Underthings 90%
    Socks 90%
    Bottoms 40%
    Tops 30%
    I just recently went through my closet, and was shocked at how much girls clothes I had. I don't wear them nearly as much as I would like to.

Smile

most of my clothing is womens. most of the male clothing left is from my co. mandatory clothing.

I dress in drab most days. (sorry Karen) I do own a number of jeans, makes my mom sick that I can wear a couple sizes smaller than her.
    but I do own more skirts than jeans.

Loni

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I am down to my last 2 pair of pants and a few shirts! I am a part time girl so I need more guy clothes as my girl collection is about 15 times larger!

Running about 50/50 at the moment, but you can guess which side is gaining rapidly and with my wifes full encouragement.

Other than costumes (yea, I'm one of those geeks) and T-shirts, all the rest of my clothes are female. I think I have 3 pairs of guy shoes left, and two of those are for costumes.

Being a six foot two non passer... I think my male and female wardrobes are about on a par... Except undies where there is a 4:1 Knicker to boxer ratio

50/50 Except

My wardrobe is about 50/50 Male to Female except undergarments. The femme side far outpaces the male side.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I have nothing in mens clothes all female 24/7.

Like I have time to count clothing.... life's too short as it is.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Just enough to barely live as a guy, few shirts, suits, ties, pants and shoes.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Other than a winter coat, a pair of work boots, a pair of sneakers, and about 40 "T" shirts everything is fem. The "T's" are unisex.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I still have plenty of drab clothes "left", however I rarely wear them, and other than shoes for work I haven't bought anything new in almost two years. I have a few work shirts and a few pairs of pants, other than that, when not en femme or working, I usually wear Hawaiian shirts with tee-shirts underneath and jeans.

Even if I went full time, I think I would keep my Hawaiian shirts (which are anything but 'drab') for sentimental reasons.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.