Thread: getting a pedi with wife?

Unhappy getting a pedi with wife?

the other day my wife and i were talking about nail polishs,and she asked why i dont wear colors any more,and i said cuz im always wearing flip flops now you now that so she said well since you like to take care of your feet so much why dont i make an apointment for us both to get our feet done.i was shocked but agreed to it im a little nervous about someone touching my feet in public,and what kind of reactions might i get?ive never had a pedicure but it sounds like fun but for whatever reason im nervous about this new experience.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I never had one either and I do know men who get them all the time and they say they love them, I am thining about getting one myself but for my fem mode.

Pedicures are delightful! Don't be worried about someone "touching" your feet; think of it more like a massage. It is soothing and very deeply satisfying (no, not in that way), and will make you feel great all over. Your feet will feel soft, clean and comfortable afterwards, and I promise you'll enjoy the experience.

Now I think getting pretty colored polish is the cherry on the sundae of a pedicure, so to speak, but it isn't really necessary in order to enjoy the experience.

- Diane

Honestly, it's no big deal. Are you going en drab? If so, I see men getting manis and pedis all the time. I used to take Ver before she was out. Everyone likes being pampered, it's not just for GGs... And I believe there are salons for GMs that have nail techs in bikinis...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would love if my wife asked me to do that or for that matter I could ask my wife but she would for sure say Hell no.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Go for it - you'll love it! The fact that your wife is setting it up is really neat too. Had my 1st (in drab) and only ped 4 months ago and realized I am do for another one..... It was an unbelievably relaxing/luxurious experience and I felt quite at ease. Wish I had a wife to go with.....

Funny, my spouse would never join me for a pedicure! She's totally uninterested in having someone "pamper" her in that particular way.

I, on the other hand, have one every two months. The first one did yield some unusual sensations, but once you're used to it, it is really pretty enjoyable. A chance to sit and relax with your feet soaked in warm water, massaged, and pampered. What could be better?

I have a wonderful woman who does my pedicures and manicures and the time passes in enjoyable conversation as well.

I think you will truly enjoy the experience, especially with your spouse there alongside you.

Have fun! And be sure to tell us all about it!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

My daughters usually buy me gift vouchers for pedicures and manicures, because I am always in drab in public that's the way I have to go.

I was a bit nervous the first time because it was in a large mall in one of those nail salons. There I was sitting in the recliner couch with my feet in the foot spa being told by the woman sitting next to me that she was jealous of my legs "it's not fair that a man should have such nice legs and feet" say's she, you can imagine how that just lifted me.

I had both a manicure and pedicure done that day complete with clear nail polish, you should have seen the look of disbelief on the face of another woman who was having her nails done next to me.

So yes, go ahead, I have given up on worrying about what other people might think.

Pedi with wife. One of my fondest memories. Once a month we'd go to the local salon for a dual pedi. They have two tubs that are set so you face each other as you're soaking.
    We'd get up early on those days, have breakfast together, and sometimes a bit of "dessert" and go to our appointment.
    Matching toes are so fun, especially during the summer with sandals
    I sorely miss those times.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

If I was you... I'd sit back and love it !

Just make sure the Manicurist you use is well trained and recommended by friends.

Personally I'm a DIY when it comes to nails, why pay good money to get a second rate job done of something I can do better myself, at home in comfort.

I suspect it's just the local nail bars here that are... A bit weak, the nail tec's all look to be either 14, illegal immigrants working for £1 and hour or hard up housewives without clue#1 about what they are doing, and how they should do it.

Face it, a bad pedi' or mani' can leave you with at best, very painful fingers, and at worst, nail bed infections and missing nails.

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    You won't be the first to go. My wife and I have gone four times in the last year, and at least one asked if I wanted color or clear polish. Leads me to believe they are used to you already.

I've gone by myself a couple of times in male mode. Both times I picked out places that were somewhat hidden in that they didn't have a plate glass window facing out to the mall or street. Basically, someone had to come inside the salon to see you.

I also tried to pick out times that were less crowded. I didn't want anyone I knew to see me. Once you put your feet in the bath, you're pretty much a captive.

Since I'm usually in stealth mode it took some muffins to set up the appointment and go in male mode.

But all this is easy for you; being accompanied by your wife is the perfect cover story.

The main purpose for me was to get my toes painted, which I did, selecting a bright shade of red or pink. Yes, I can do it myself, but it's harder than it looks and I alway make kind of a mess either over-painting or under-painting. My feet are normally quite soft without callouses so the nail tech doesn't need to do a lot of work.

The massage part is over-rated in my opinion. If you want a foot massage, go to a real massage parlour (not the one in the house painted pink). They do a much better job.

The nail techs handle feet all day long, so it's no big deal to them. Just make sure the salon is clean, and I don't mean just the floors. The implements and the bath can harbor nasty germs, and that's what will kill you. Almost literally.

I'd jump at a chance to go at my wife's request, except I'd be careful not to act too excited about it, because she doesn't know that I've gone before.

Oh, and be careful if they use a hair remover on your legs or feet if you want to keep your hairy legs.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It's Great!

My wife & I went to have our pedi & it was great. The best part is the foot massage. I even had mine polished a pretty pink right there in front of everyone. Nothing like a professional paint job. My wife said why souldn't Men look pretty, She is Great.

Talking thanks

wow thanks for all the encouragement.im feeling more like this is something i can do now.funny how i can put on a skirt and heels and go to the mall,but am so nervous about getting a pedicure.weird huh?you all are a big help.thanks.

Go for it!
    Last edited by jenny01; 04-14-2010 at 03:46 PM.

You'll love it. To have someone else cater to you is awesome. Expect to make an appointment for another. That's how much you'll like it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Doesn't matter

They don't care one way or the other. My wife and I get pedicures all the time with any color we want and the ladies at the salon just laugh and have fun with it.

It's really all about your attitude and if you are confident and have fun, so will those around you. Of course once in a while the will be someone who gets uptight about it, normally another customer but that's their problem. The salon is in business to make money and one pair of feet is the same as another.

Kerry

Getting a Pedicure

The funny thing is my wife just texting me and asked if I would like to go get a pedi. The appointment is in two weeks!

I did a pedicure only once so far. My wife for Christmas gave her mother a trip to a day spa and told me we were going to go with her. I liked getting pampered for the day and I should do it again. I have gotten a number of manicures although to remain drab I had to skip the polish.

No wife, but a good GG friend suggested a few years ago that we get pedicures together. I hesitated because I wasn't sure about it or being seen in public. But it didn't take much to convince me. Funny thing is, I used to get perms and that didn't bother me, and I don't have too much problem shopping for women's clothing (when out of town). I guess it was mainly because it was a new experience.

I loved it! She lives about three hours away from me in another state, but whenever I'm in town, I try to treat both of us to a pedicure. We even did it when she visited me once. It was either the first or second time we did the pedicure thing a woman asked her if it was hard to convince me to do it. She repiled "not at all." (She doesn't know I crossdress.) The woman then remarked that she wished she could get her husband to do pedicures with her.

I get them by myself at times but it's more fun with a friend. And I usually spring for the deluxe treatment if I have the money. Was going to get one last Saturday but they looked too busy. Maybe tomorrow (and I'll wear my runbber band). The hardest part to me is to keep from laughing and jerking my foot when they rub the callouses off the sole. That tickles!

You're so lucky to be able to have that "First time" experience with a pedicure! You're gonna be hooked for sure, as am I...

Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

dual pedicure with wife

My wife and I love to go for dual pedicures. She usually gets the lighter colors and I the deeper colors, though it would be fun to have matching toes someday. Its so wonderful to be able to share this time together.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    - Anais Nin