Thread: What to do

What to do

Hello

Darcy Ann here. I am a 39 CD from New Mexico recently getting a divorce of a wife of 7 years. For many years I was unsure about my life and what I wanted to do. The last 8 months have been different for me. I told my wife that I am bisexual and that I am a part time CD. She took it hard as any wife probally would. I have always like wearing womans cloths since I was about yearly teens. There were times I did not wear them. The last 3 years I wore them more often. I would go to work wearing panties, and stockings and nylons. The more I wore them the more I like wearing it. There was something missing thought. I still loved my wife and I had to tell her. We are getting a divorce and staying best of friends. It is something I have dealt my whole life and most my family has no clue. I want to do this more and want to not just be cloths I want the whole thing. Makeup, wigs, nails etc etc. I need any advice on how I deal with my feelings and I know this is not a counceling board. When you all went through this how did you deal with your feelings. I know this is right, but I still not sure what way to go stay CD or be a 24/7.

Thanks

Darcy Ann

Re: what to do

I won't hurt your long term direction, if you begin slowly avoiding overinvolvement... Understanding yourself and understanding what best fits you in terms of expression, lifestyle and internal self-identity... You shoot for long range steady state...not extremes...

Where are you going to be with all this you perceive, when you hit 40, 50, 60 and so on.

J.
    Last edited by Mx Justina; 08-10-2005 at 10:32 PM.

Have fun with it

Hi Darcyann
    Just have fun with it. Explore the new feelings and read the experiences of the other girls. There is a lot of information here and all the support you can imagine. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"