Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how bout a cd shirt?

Question how bout a cd shirt?

i was thinking the other day how fun it might be to go to the mall and have a teeshirt printed up that says ( IM A CD ARE YOU?) i think that only those of us in the know will get it,and i might get to meet some other cds that way,you never know right? and if someone who i think is not in the know asks ill just say it means im a cool dude.any body think this is a good idea?

Me
    lol... how about a bumper sticker that just says "CD" that would work too!

Quote Originally Posted by ver0n1c@ View Post
    lol... how about a bumper sticker that just says "CD" that would work too!

How about a bumper sticker that says,

Honk If YOU ARE A CD!

Wink

ha ha i love it it could be our little secret.

im gonna do it this week just for laughs.after a few weeks ill let every one know what the results of me wearing it were.
    Last edited by Daintre; 02-26-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: merged posts, please use the edit button, consecutive posting is not allowed

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy L View Post
    How about a bumper sticker that says,

Honk If YOU ARE A CD!
    might get you into trouble...there are some laws about using/not using ones horn.

This should be interesting. I look forward to reading what happens.

Aspiring Member

Logo from this site?

Why doesnt someone print up some shirt using the yin/yang symbol from this site. Just the Pink and blue circle. I know someone one here made a sticker and put it on their car. So many talk about a wrist band as an identifier. How about a shirt with the logo. ( if some one does this i want 10% of sales, lol)
    Rachel

I want one that says :

Tgirls are just like GM pick up trucks:\

"Not more than you need, just more than your used to."

with young ppl they are pretty "hip" to slang so I think they would know what it means but who cares. If you do it mail me if you plan to sell them. though I think you should put the pink and blue tintang on them.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

CD = Corps Diplomatique, as on the number plates of embassy cars.

A bartender friend of mine has one with a pic of a CD holding up the finger saying "Hey Tranny". He asked if I thought it would offend anyone. I said not me. Anyway I prefer the shirt that says: "I'm a bitch who knows everything. I have PMS and ESP."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I had actully thought about this just before christmas and run a web search and found a site that makes and sell's bumper sticker's that say things like "im a crossdresser,like what you see =) how do i look in in pink pump's and so on as well as clothing sporting really nice cd freindly banter Im planning on getting a few for my truck and giveing my nebiers something to talk about if any one is interested i can track that site down again and post a link
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

There are a few websites that sell stuff like this. Just search the words "mtf t-shirts," or for the guys "ftm t-shirts."

Wink nice!

nice this will be funny,i will check out the mtf one.maybe i can just order one.people will not know what to think when they see me cuz when im in boy mode im pretty tough looking.they problably would never guess it means crossdresser when im wearing it.we shall see soon.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    There are a few websites that sell stuff like this. Just search the words "mtf t-shirts," or for the guys "ftm t-shirts."
    I did this and went to the below site. One t-shirt says "That's what Ze said". Hey Ze! In the t-shirt design business now?

http://www.zazzle.com/mtf+tshirts

Smile

if this site wanted to make a couple bucks, I would buy a number of the "ying/yank logos to stick places.
    aka: a window sticker that sticks inside but viewed from the outside. they last longer than bumper stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    if this site wanted to make a couple bucks, I would buy a number of the "ying/yank logos to stick places.
    aka: a window sticker that sticks inside but viewed from the outside. they last longer than bumper stickers.
    I believe they can custom-print things for you.

Talk about outing yourself to the world. That would do it big time. I'm not ready for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Talk about outing yourself to the world. That would do it big time. I'm not ready for that.
    That's what I was thinking. I guess I'm missing something -- if someone is willing to out himself with a shirt or bling, why not just, you know, dress the part?

Red face

if your comfortable with either one why not do either?.i just figured a shirt might draw the attention of others like myself,and maybe get to have a nice conversation is all.believe me i wear lots of girly stuff every day.

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    if your comfortable with either one why not do either?.i just figured a shirt might draw the attention of others like myself,and maybe get to have a nice conversation is all.believe me i wear lots of girly stuff every day.
    Cool!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I have a URNA T Shirt which pretty much says the same thing. I believe it to be slightly more discrete until checked on Google.

Gen

Question

im ignorant what does urna stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel M View Post
    Why doesnt someone print up some shirt using the yin/yang symbol from this site. Just the Pink and blue circle. I know someone one here made a sticker and put it on their car. So many talk about a wrist band as an identifier. How about a shirt with the logo. ( if some one does this i want 10% of sales, lol)
    Rachel
    I don't know about t-shirts but if a ring, earrings, pendant or bracelet with the yin/yang symbol engraved into or enameled onto ever came available in the online store in stainless steel, silver, or gold I would have to find a way to afford it. and I wold be proud to display it.

jenifer
    URNA=URNotAlone a web site that has provided FREE services to the Transgendered Community.