Thread: Its been a while.

Its been a while.

Hellos all, its been a while since I last posted. A lot has changed.

Anyways I guess Ill just ask a couple questions on my mind.

ANyone else following RuPauls Drag Race?

How can I train my voice to sound more feminine? (I have a very low voice even for a male, Im considered contrabass range.)

Quote Originally Posted by VikkiVixen7188 View Post
    Hellos all, its been a while since I last posted. A lot has changed.

Anyways I guess Ill just ask a couple questions on my mind.

ANyone else following RuPauls Drag Race?

How can I train my voice to sound more feminine? (I have a very low voice even for a male, Im considered contrabass range.)
    it's a good show!

As for a feminine voice, I was told 2 things:

1. Lots of practice

2. Say "Uh huh" and the "huh" should be higher. That's the range you should start with so it sounds rather natural. Being a contrabass, you may have trouble anyways though

RuPauls Drag Race? I have not even heard of it. Where do I find it at what time Eastern standard time here. Mail me in case this thread gets burried in the pages.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Yes. I admit I am addicted to RuPaul's Drag Race. Some of the "girls" on there are very impressive with their makeup, padding and so forth. I would like to see more of the transformations myself, and maybe they should have a weekly "Tips for Drag Queens and CDs" section. I wonder if they will get someone from this forum one season? That would be cool

I'd actually like to see a straightforward interview with RuPaul. I seem to detect a depth of character which is usually masked by the on-screen persona. It is interesting that unlike CDs, most of the drag queens can't wait to be out of drag and some have said they would rarely, if ever, dress "off stage".

Kara