Thread: To look more like

To look more like

Hello

I know I want to look like a woman, I still am unsure if I want to do any surgeries as of yet. What is the best advice to do this slowly. I am a closet CD and I know I won't forever. Is there anything I can do that is over the counter to do that. Like skin care, already know makeup will. What do I need to know about harmones. I am looking to do this slowly.

Love

Darcy Ann

Tristen Cox
    Other than 'skin care' I won't endorse anything OTC especially hormones. You get what you pay for and they are dangerous if you know nothing about them and the effect on your body. Plus you generally get the generic stuff. Work on your skin and staying healthy first then if you're serious see a therapist and try to get their approval to take perscription hormones. This is the safest way to go.