Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you always dress when at home

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I am always dressed totally femme (dress or skirt/blouse, or lingerie and very girly shoes or slippers) when at home, and in androgynous female clothing & shoes at all other times. And yes, my underwear drawer now contains nothing but panties, bras, and hose.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

i live alone, so no problems there.
    underdress all the time. almost no male clothing left.
    but must have co outer berlap on during the day.

gret when time allows get home clean up and dress right.

I live alone so no problems with trying to hide my hobby. I used to only get dressed on a Friday night or the weekend to go out. Recently I have been wearing jeans, heels, with various tops and femmed up, but without the make up, a couple of times during the week. I then spend the evening just doing normal stuff around the house. I seem to go through phases of doing this.

Once a week or so. Maybe twice a week if Ive got any new clothes that I'm dying to try on.
    Sometimes it's less.
    I just like kissing goodbye to a working week of stress by letting my hair down and feeling pretty for a while.
    Samantha -x-

I do most of the time

I find myself dressing about every other day or so for a few hours. I like getting into it, but I hate having to exchange my dress for drab clothes and hide my make-up when I pick up my fiance from work. If it looks like too much pain in the ass then I'll just skip it for the day.
    Feel sexy because you're confident, be confident because you're sexy. -"Chained" Jane L Michaels

Hmm... I kind of feel i'm different form you all: I ONLY wear women's clothing, including the panties (but no bra), and thus I always wear women's clothing. However, I DON'T try to look like a woman, or anything. I usually just wear a simple women's t shirt and women's jeans (skinny is my fave), and my panties, and go about my day. Unlike most of you though, I don't do if for the sexual feelings, but because I just feel more NORMAL when wearing women's stuff. It just feels like i'm doing the correct thing, and that makes me HAPPY.

yep,
    I dress everyday all day complete, only underdress when I have to take the wife to the doctor.

when ever i dress i like to take photos. i keep my photos sorted by days and after doing a check i just found out that i've been dressed one out of every five days (since november). not bad

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Another question ?

5 nights per week, home alone, , should cut back. "I dress alone, just me and myself"....maybe I will write a song about it.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Wink

yep im just chock full of questions.i keep asking till i hear what im looking for.besides how else am i gonna learn some new tricks?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Within five minutes of closing the front door I am a female Living alone is nice and even better that there are no worries when my male friends come and visit and stay the night.
    SRS January 27

I'm home alone often, so I like to dress as much as possible.

I dress % days a week at home About 6 hours a day. And on weekends I go drab for my wife I have my panties on All weekend.
    Angie

5 Days a week About 6 hrs. A day. With just panties on weekends all weekend.
    Angie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I work night-shift,so when am home its dress up time,most days i dress fully,the wife don't mind this,and sometimes when she comes home from work,shes actually disappointed if i am not dressed,have the odd day when I cant be bothered,but these are few and far between

When I have my nights off,I will go to bed in short silky nightie ,or Betty boop
    pj's,guess the drab me has been eclipsed by the Joys of Femininity xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Platinum Member
    I'm totally "out" to my wife, the kids are grown, and I work from home. so, I spend almost all my time dressed. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Yep 24-7.

Teri

I am en femme unless my male self is expected some place.
    Hugs, Carole

Short answer- yes. Live alone and I dress so I'm comfortable which for me is womens clothes.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long