Thread: New girl just shaved her legs and painted her toe nails and WOW!!!

New girl just shaved her legs and painted her toe nails and WOW!!!

First time ever totally shaving my legs (pants will keep them covered till warm weather). Need to keep things on the DL in the house. Painted my toe nails with two coats of clear, they seem to have a slight pink color to them. OMG i didnt realize what a sexy girl i've become. My heart is beating out of my chest...WOW. How was it your first time, I'd like to find out.

Jenn

Jenn - there's nothing like smooth legs to make you look and feel feminine. For years I've let the hair grow back for the summer months. For me, this takes about 3 month to grow back to normal, so I need to make my decision soon. Now that you know how good you look and how good it feels, you'll never want to go back. I know I don't. Welcome to the club. It's funny, I hate shaving my face, but I love epilating my legs.
    Wendy

It felt AMAZING for two days... then itched like hell for all of August and September.. (1985).

I used a cheap razor.... and yeah... Mistake.

Painted Toes? Oh My! :)

I always keep myself smooth shaven all over..a luxury that now being single affords me..but I think the nicest part is being able to keep my toes painted. That, on a day to day basis while having to be in boy mode for work, is such a lovely sensation that addresses the sweet femme feelings I always have is one of the most delightful treats I give to myself. Enjoy your painted toes!!

Wink

my wife diddnt like my smooth legs at first.i guess she was just used to my hair (not that i had much) but now i find her rubbing them quite often.she has not said much,but i can tell it some how turns her on now.doesnt the bed sheets feel awsome when you first shave too?and pantyhose,oh my god girl forget about it!!!!!
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    The feeling of smooth legs as so great I remember first time I shaved them I said there and then that there staying smooth and now i'm smooth all over, only hair I want growing if on my head. So welcome to smooth legs club.

I have shaved everything for the last 20 years and still love that feeling and look. Also keep my toenails polished all the time,usually in a pink color with some nail art under the clearcoat. Pink seems to look the best under all colors of pantyhose although during the holidays I may switch to bright red!

The only thing better than having your legs shaved for the first time is walking in 4 1/2" stilleto heels. You will get alot of firsts and they are all great.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

The only thing better than having your legs shaved for the first time is walking in 4 1/2" stilleto heels. You will get alot of firsts and they are all great

Did the stilletos this weekend and again WOW!! Felt great and rather easy to walk in (for me anyway). Strolled around in the for about 2 hours. Had a blast.

bron
    I shave my whole body every week and my legs feel fabulous just after i do them. And with my little strappy heels and painted toes i feel so fem....and so right.

i do epilate my legs and shave the rest of my body regularly and girl, it feels great . i do it all year long, and i play football, so a lot of my friends have seen my smooth legs and no one made a comment. Some of them also shave their legs and chest and i bet that they are not crossdressers (5 crossdressers on a group of 12 people would be a sort of statistical miracle). Shaving your body is becoming something normal for a guy. Enjoy it

just shaved my legs for the first time last night! its amazing how good i feel. and the stockings that i slid on top? OMG! i just bought some nails today and think ill get some polish for toes 2morrow. each new step is exhilerating, and i hope the heart pounding in the chest feeling never ends.

i started shaving my legs about 2 yrs ago. havent stopped yet. its such a chore when being clean shaven...but feels so nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

god i love my smooth legs! shave every day with venus embrace razors then plenty of lotion right after! you go girl!

I'll always remember the first time I shaved my legs, painted my toes and slipped into sheer tights I felt so feminine and sexy

Smile My first time shaved.

Back twenty years ago I shaved fully for the first time. I picked up clothes and shoes when I was on vacation in Vermont and then I rented a nice cottage. I had a warm bath and when I finshed shaving I put on a nice pair of panties and nylons I had never felt so smooth in my life

The shaving gets easier but the sensation of nylons on my smooth legs never changes! Nail painting came later, but it is fantastic to be dressed and looking pretty, just like I am now. Time to go back to Drab for work this morning but under dressing works for me today. You must try garters and hose, so cool!
    Last edited by Rebecca W.; 03-04-2010 at 06:46 AM.

I used to wear two pair of panty hose to try and hide hair when taking photos but you could still see it. So about 7 months ago I shaved my legs and love it. Photos look a lot better and even had a GG compliment me on nice legs. Feels great. Denise

I love my shaved parts!

The first time I shaved my legs, I didn't do a brilliant job, as there was quite a lot of hair to remove... but it still felt amazing. I wasn't prepared for how good it would feel.