Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing in womans clothes... without dressing like a woman

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I dress completely in androgynous female clothes whenever I am not out en femme and unable to dress in more feminine styles. It is fun, the clothes look sharp, and it is my way of avoiding the dreaded wearing of boy clothes ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is soooo me

I was out today. Vintage Smoothie OBG and these fab textured grey tights that I had gartered. Camasole, turtleneck top with my non-boot cut 550 jeans. These jeans are great with clogs and really show them off. My coat was one of my three (I bad) vintage Together trench coats with the HUGE patch pockets a tailor did for me. I thnk women see the coat and do a double take because of the pockets, not realizing it buttoms wrong for a guy. Bottom line 100% woman's clothes and the glasses were woman's also plus some mascara to my eyelashes show thru my lense distortion. My eyes look like baby eyes thru my glasses. Interesting experience with the glasses at an optical shop which probably belongs in a fetish category.

The avvy pic isn't me

It's OK to be a duck

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and qaucks like a duck.........guess what? And it's just fine to be a duck. I, of course can't speak for everyone, but i suspect a lot of us dress to varying degrees as we can or time allows. I still don't own a wig or any make-up, haven't tried it yet cause i'd rather have it done by a pro the first time. But i also am quite feminine inside. My point simply is, you are whatever you want to be, whenever you want. We all pass thru stages, and we all have different goals, just enjoy it.
    Just a little curious though why some want to deny the term "crossdressing", when that is exactly what it is? Each to thier own i guess. mj (Cassie)

This is me!! I wear womens underwear and juniors jeans and junior t shirts or v necks with chuck taylor converse. I will hopefully be out walking downtown charleston tomorrow and will be taking pics and will try to post them tomorrow as well.

Silver Member
    I only like to wear what would be considered "traditional" womens clothing, primarily because I prefer the look and feel of them; eg. a satin blouse as opposed to a plain cotton womens shirt, nylons instead of socks, a skirt instead of trousers etc.

I would wear such clothes en drab, if I could realistically get away with it. I know a few who come here do, and I think it is just awesome and I admire your courage.

Quote Originally Posted by beez1717 View Post
    That's totally me. I don't ever want to look like a woman, but I do love dressing in women's stuff. For me, this isn't a stage but what I want to do. It feels correct and normal to me. As for why I wear women's clothing? Its about me feeling normal and more like myself. Usually wearing women's stuff isn't about me feeling sexy or getting a "charge" from it. It's just what makes me feel like ME!
    Part of the reasoning I gave my wife is that guy clothes are, for the most part, dull. Pants, shorts, shirts, shoes. Wow, that's a lot of fun, no? Women have all the cute stuff and I enjoy partaking in all of it: heels, flats, nylons, skirts, dresses, leggings...must I continue? They are all very comfortable to me and as my wife told me when I "came out" (actually, I was caught), "they're just clothes."

In fact while cleaning out our closet tonight, she came across a pair of her pumps that I've been known to wear--too much since they no longer fit her. She wanted to throw them out because of that but I asked if I could keep them and she said yes. Like you, I find comfort in it all but must admit that it is exciting for me!

I also wear womans things but they are low key. pants and jeans mostly but panties always.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Same here. Panties always and girl jeans (when cooler) and fem jean shorts daily when I go for my walks (as well as lipstick in place of chapstick.....) Guess I should also count my painted toe nails and clear coat on my finger nails.....

Do you wear pantyhose with shorts? It's not very common, but I think it's sexy...

Demi-Femme when I can

Since I have a full beard, passing is certainly out of the question. So, when I can, I am out crossdressed from the neck down. All but the skirt, that is. I have a great pair of women's slacks that fit just right, 2"heels, a flowered blouse or snug fitting sweater, women's jewelry, light painted nails, all the proper under garments complete with the proper padding in the proper places, and my purse.

I am sure I have at times drawn attention but so far I have never had a comment. I will soon be flying dressed demi-femme across the country, sitting next to someone for hours which will give him or her plenty of time to look me over. If I am asked, I like the answer, "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." Hats off to whoever came up with that one.

And I am having fun,

Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Thumbs up

[SIZE=2]I have always loved to wear womens clothes from the skin out. I have gone shopping with my SO dressed this way, and she never did like it, but I went anyway! All of you girls are so right, the clothes feel and fit so much better than mens, I don't know how it could be any better. One other thing, I also get a kick out of thinking that when out, "I know something no one else knows." It's FUN!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]NANETTE FAYE [/SIZE]

I am on another trip at the moment. I wear cloths and dress as socially acceptable as a gay person. Gay is more acceptable than trans but you still get the looks and such. I wear pink cloths and hoop earrings in both ears, fingers and toes painted. I pull the masculine gay guy look, I do this to get more comfortable with people singling me out and my wife is OK with this. Once you get over the whole "People are staring at me" phobia over with you are good to do anything.

Its a work in progress.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Do you wear pantyhose with shorts? It's not very common, but I think it's sexy...
    No, I don't but I did shave my legs the other day.....getting too warm now for pantyhose anyway. BTW, a SA at Penneys today complimented me on the tan on my legs. Said she liked "the color". Of course, she could have been referring to my toenails since I was in sandals as I was trying to tan up my feet.....

I also prefer to do as the original poster and wear woman's clothes in drab mode. The problem is that I still have way too many male clothes and I can't bring myself to just throw them out. But as soon as a shirt gets a hole in it, it will be replaced with something from the woman's side of the store.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    No, I don't but I did shave my legs the other day.....getting too warm now for pantyhose anyway. BTW, a SA at Penneys today complimented me on the tan on my legs. Said she liked "the color". Of course, she could have been referring to my toenails since I was in sandals as I was trying to tan up my feet.....

I have seen orher posts that assert that pantyhose are too hot in the summer. My experience has been rhat support pantyhose are cooler than regular ones; in fact, I wore support suntans in Vegas when it was over 100.