Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how does your partner feel??????

Wink how does your partner feel??????

Does any one have a girlfriend/partner who knows of your femmenin side, if so how do they react to it

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Partner's feelings

Hi, Wildone

To say what my girlfriend's feelings are around my being a CDer, without her permission, would be a violation of her privacy. But issues certainly do arise!

As a committed couple, we have joined forces to act together on working our way through them. I say "we" and "our" because everything involved in me
    living my passion affects both of us, and must be dealt with by both of us.

There is a site for the wives/girlfriends/etc. of CDers, that is an excellent resource for the men, too. The women get to speak their minds in a vastly supportive way; their men get the benefit of a window into what is very likely going on in their partner's mind. The site:
    http://www.webdotgal.com/main/html/sohome.html

Regards,
    Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Platinum Member
    well my wife knows abought me for shure and she was less than ok with all this but we have been takeing small stepps to get to a more understanding place and a lot more accpeting ...just lattly we have been takeing them steps a lot quicker...only give her what she is ready for and let it sink im a bit.....

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Hi wildone and to our little coven. As Rainbow quite rightly says I won't speak on behalf of my partner , I'll let her say in her own words if she wants to , over to you honey
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Welcome to the site friend,I am single so I don't have a partner.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

My girlfriend has known for 29 yrs, and accepts it in part because she wants me to be happy, but she has her limits. She makes a great wife too
    DonnaT

Denise H
    my wife knows all about it, and is very very supporting, in fact she is the one who truly helped me come out to her and just be myself(long story lol).

she loves the fact that I love being this way, and it has brought us much closer, she longs for the day when I go out with her.

hugs
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Smile She knows,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by wildone68
    Does any one have a girlfriend/partner who knows of your femmenin side, if so how do they react to it
    Hi Wildone,

Yes my wife knows but hates it and is not supportive at all . So I have to stay in my closet to enjoy Lois. I just wish I could be more femme but hard when one is hiding. Welcome to a great forum, sit back and enjoy.

Hugs,

Lois

My wife knows and is OK with it and she does buy me stuff now and then . I dress whenever I want to/when she is around, shave whatever I want to, the only thing is the makeup, desperately want to do that but taking my time so as not to push my luck (you all know what I mean) although at 52 yrs old I'd better get on with it LOL. Even if I wasn't CDing I'd shave anyway cos I just hate the hairy look.

Wife knows I want to meet other CD's and is OK with that. I'm happy to meet CD's for coffee and am trying to get something going along these lines at the moment.

kaye_martin

Banned Read only
    My wife is very understanding and accepting of my CD'ing.

Hi Wildone,

My wife knows, accepts, and is a member of this forum. Honesty is the best policy.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    My wife knows, after telling her, it took a few days to settle with her... in the past she was not open to it... now she's a member here with me. Although she isn't ready to be with me out in public just yet... I do her make-up now and we share clothing and shoes when possible... I luck out were have the same shoes size. All in all it wasn't easy getting to this stage in our marrage.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

my girlfriend knows. but she took two years to acutally decide to talk to me about it. then she was just fine with it.

Gemma
    I told Samantha straight off even before we got together, (we met in a chat room on our mobile phones) she has no problem with my dressing and has brought Gemma more to the surface than maybe I had ever imagined I could

how does your partner feel?????

Soft and smooth and very cuddly, but she does not like my CDing. And I'm back in the closet. Though I don't worry as much about her catching me.
    Stephenie

Hi Wild,

My spouse Angel is a crossdresser and I love everything about it. That pretty much sums it up for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

My wife has known the entire 36 years we have been married. In the early years she used to go out with me while I was enfemme. Now she won't as she is afraid someone will spot her with me and figure it all out. Otherwise, she is OK with what I do.
    Phoebe

My wife is very okay with all of this. She has bought me many things and been out with me quite a few times. We are planning another outing for sometime in the fall. I don't pass as well as I did when I was younger but I don't care anymore, just having her with me is awesome.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    My wife knows about and supports my crossdressing. We still have our problems though and are working on them together. Communication, understanding, and compromise are the keys to making it work.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

If I asked her, she would say, with her fingers. But actually, she has known for the last 20 years and hasn't complained too much. Except when I leave a couple of skirts on the vanity. I told her I was going to Dots, to look for a new top, she wanted to know what I was going to get her. I told her to come along and pick out her own stuff.

Totally fine

I have to admit, when I first found out about my bf it was a bit of a shock, but I was ok with it from day one. I've opened up a lot more over time, and I now believe our relationship is 100% better now that I'm joining in and wanting to be a part of this life. I've never been happier

Laceluvr's girl

Katie Lynne

Supportive wife

I am one of the lucky few. My wife is very supportive, helpful, understanding, & anything else related to those statements. She helps me w/ my hair when needed so when we go out it's believable as a women. I'm extremely greatful to have such support.

I'm pretty sure that my ex either doesn't know or is in denial. Otherwise she would surely be outing me to everyone I know.

Should anyone new come in to my life I would of course tell her before it got serious. 15 years ago I didn't know how to.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Well, I can't answer for her, but if you wait a while I am sure she will tell you.

She is lurking somewhere around here!

LOL, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I also am one of those with a supporting wife. LUCKY ME! She was not always this way, but has come to understand me more and more. Yes, she buys me stuff, and yes she sees me dressed almost every day.

Victoria