Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got caught tonight!

Wink got caught tonight!

some friends of me and my wifes invited me over to their parents house today for a bbq and of corse i dont go any whare without my pantys and hose on.the father was having trouble with the gas thingy so i bent down to see what i could do to help and my friends wife was standing behind me,and she saw the top of my pantyhose sticking out of my pants.a few mins later she called me aside and wisperd in my ear,are you wearing pantyhose?my heart dropped out of my chest,and i thought quickly and said oh yeah they are like pantyhose but they are for my bad circulation.im a little embarrased that you saw them,and she laughed and said oh ok they are mens support hose right? i said yep you got it,she said yeah cuz i couldent imagine you wearing womans hose that would be way too weird.......oh if she only knew the truth.wow! that was a close call ill have to be more careful next time.i wonder what she would have done if i would have just said yeah im wearing pantyhose so what?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Close call, I always tuck my shirt in while underdressing.

I'm under the impression that getting caught is inevitable. Better find a way to sing to the music. If you are a crossdresser, getting caught is just the "nature of the beast".
    For instance, this evening I was on my way out the door for a girls night out, though making my way out the door to my car with my dress tucked in my jacket, and wearing jeans over nylons, but I had a full face of makeup, though wearing sunglasses to hide my eyehsadow & eyeliner, and long French nails when my next door neighbor decided show up at my doorstep and drop by. I just told him I was in a hurry, and out the door I went. We were pretty much face-to-face. He has no idea that I live this double life but I wonder what he thinks now.
    I'm not ready for the neighborhood to know me as a crossdresser, I only share this with my trusted friends.
    Oh well....that's life.

Oh close calls I am well aware of and feel for you. I am glad you also had a sound recovery from an akward situation.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Yeah, Jennifer. I guess I am just one of those people that's way too weird too! And I love it

Well done Jenny. You found the perfect alibi.

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    l ill have to be more careful next time.i wonder what she would have done if i would have just said yeah im wearing pantyhose so what?
    Wouldn't it be easier just to say "Hey, I'm a crossdresser!" and be done with it? Saves a lot of angst and grief. It's not like we are axe murderders or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Bad circulation eh? That's some quick thinking! I probably would have been silent for an uncomfortably long time, then, unable to think of an excuse, admit it. It sounds like admitting it isn't an option for you though, if you want your marriage to continue on like it is, which is a shame. Better make sure that you wife doesn't have any lingering suspicions and tries to hunt out your entire secret wardrobe...

Congratulations! You have just passed the improvisation section of your CD Guerrilla tactical field training. Get a good night's sleep and report to the shopping mall in front of Macy's at 10:00 sharp for the next exercise..."Communication and the Cosmetic Counter".

The "Uniform of the Day" for tomorrow is...casual attire.

Good Luck!

Now get out there and make us proud!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice save, that is thinking on your panty hosed feet!

You know the situation best, but my impression is that she may have referred to "it" as weird because she was slightly embarrassed to have asked, and as you did, she felt the need to cover up.

If you really want to know what she thinks, pick the moment and tell her the truth. I suspect she will not find it so weird.

Silver Member
    Well, I think it's a darn shame. You put YOURSELF in the closet.

Every time I log in here I read laments about how awful it is that no one accepts CDers, and here, at a perfect opportunity, you let your guilt and shame lock the closet door once again.

"Perfect excuse"
    "Quick thinking"
    "You passed the test"
    "Yada, yada, yada"

As was said above, you're not an axe murderer, don't do drugs, don't beat your spouse, love your children, go to church, pay your taxes, mow your lawn, work hard to support your family. And yet, you carry around this incredible load of shame and guilt. Whew!

Stephie

you escaped that one, but you have to be more careful from now on. I can only imagine what you were going thru at that moment, but I'm glad that you talked your way out..

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Well, I think it's a darn shame. You put YOURSELF in the closet.

Every time I log in here I read laments about how awful it is that no one accepts CDers, and here, at a perfect opportunity, you let your guilt and shame lock the closet door once again.

"Perfect excuse"
    "Quick thinking"
    "You passed the test"
    "Yada, yada, yada"

As was said above, you're not an axe murderer, don't do drugs, don't beat your spouse, love your children, go to church, pay your taxes, mow your lawn, work hard to support your family. And yet, you carry around this incredible load of shame and guilt. Whew!

Stephie
    Stephie,

You've said a lot. The guilt isn't worth it. No one who knows that I crossdress -- and I have told a variety of people -- have ever held it against me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

[SIZE="3"] wow close call & quick thinking, its a crying shame that society just dosent accept us. It is quickly recified if someone like a politician speaks his/her own mind and it isnt "politicly correct"

Surely it should be up to the idividual how one dresses

If it suits the wearer never mind the starer
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Mandy; 02-28-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

But you can call me Sam AlsoSamantha's Avatar
    Quick thinking on your response, and I disagree with those who think you should have outed yourself right then and there.

I realize we all crave acceptance, but it's not all about us. Dumping this information on someone who's not emotionally capable or evolved enough to deal with it isn't doing them any favors.

Just my humble opinion.
    Happiness requires freedom. Freedom requires courage

The avvy pic isn't me

tee hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Congratulations! You have just passed the improvisation section of your CD Guerrilla tactical field training. Get a good night's sleep and report to the shopping mall in front of Macy's at 10:00 sharp for the next exercise..."Communication and the Cosmetic Counter".

The "Uniform of the Day" for tomorrow is...casual attire.

Good Luck!

Now get out there and make us proud!!
    That is just too funny!

The avvy pic isn't me

Yepper

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoSamantha View Post
    Quick thinking on your response, and I disagree with those who think you should have outed yourself right then and there.

I realize we all crave acceptance, but it's not all about us. Dumping this information on someone who's not emotionally capable or evolved enough to deal with it isn't doing them any favors.

Just my humble opinion.

It is one of those things that might sound good, but as is said, be careful what you wish for. None of us should be telling others to out themselves.
    This life we lead is our choice, and we shouldn't be selfish in expecting others to accept it. mj

Talking my response to all your replies.thanks!

wow thanks for all the great replies. this woman who caught me is my wifes good friend from church, and she happens to be the queen of gossip around a hundred mile range,so im sure the fact that i supposedly had on medical hose will get around pretty soon if i know her.so imagine how rough it would be for me if i would have outed myself to her right then and there.she would have called the news probalbly.believe shes the mouth of the south!some people are better left in the dark.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    So instead of running around saying you were wearing pantyhose... she'll be running around babbling... did you know Mr. Jennifer has circulation problems?! -giggles-

Quick thinking Jennifer As for the argument out or not... we all bear our different situations and being out isn't for everyone.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Red face

thanks. yeah sucks i have to do the duel thing,only out to my very accepting wife and her sister,and of course all of you lovely ladies but thats it for now.just think i still have lots more exciting experiences ahead.

I think it's amazing how you can underdress without your wife knowing about it.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    some friends of me and my wifes invited me over to their parents house today for a bbq and of corse i dont go any whare without my pantys and hose on.the father was having trouble with the gas thingy so i bent down to see what i could do to help and my friends wife was standing behind me,and she saw the top of my pantyhose sticking out of my pants.a few mins later she called me aside and wisperd in my ear,are you wearing pantyhose?my heart dropped out of my chest,and i thought quickly and said oh yeah they are like pantyhose but they are for my bad circulation.im a little embarrased that you saw them,and she laughed and said oh ok they are mens support hose right? i said yep you got it,she said yeah cuz i couldent imagine you wearing womans hose that would be way too weird.......oh if she only knew the truth.wow! that was a close call ill have to be more careful next time.i wonder what she would have done if i would have just said yeah im wearing pantyhose so what?
    sounds like you secretly wanted to get caught.

Talking maybe you never know.

hmmmmmm maybe you have a point. i dont try real hard to hide what i do.im always slipping my hosed feet out of my clogs when at restraunts for all to see. but strangers i dont care about as much as friends,and family.

Eloquent and quick thinking, but what if they question your wife and you will need to remember what you said to your friend if they ask how the circulation is. I fully understand that for you this was the only way to handle this but best to not allow this to happen by being more careful or come out and tell your wife.
    SRS January 27