Thread: The Breastforms did it!

The Breastforms did it!

Long time reader, first time poster. Grew up knowing I loved wearing Pantyhose. I've been wearing them since as long as I can remember. Got married by 25 and finally told my wife of 6 months that I love Pantyhose.She dealt with it for years. Then came me wearing the running tights. Then a Bra.Then Panties , Then wearing anything I could get my hands on. I guess you get the picture. Had a few makeovers and then the Breastforms were added, Oh My!! Now at the age of 43, I know for a fact as strange as it is I want to become a full time WOMAN!! I dress up at least 2 nights a week,but am usually stuck in our bedroom. Wife hates it , but let's me. If we didn't have three kids she would've left. I told her I know I was born the wrong sex and that I want to transition. I don't know where this journey will take me, but I guess time will tell. Living like this is at times pure hell.... For both my wife and myself. Hopefully one day it will work itself out. Thank You for reading my post as I've read almost all for the few years this wonderful sight has been around!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hang in there girl. I'm sorry to read that it's already affected your marriage. Just a word of caution. Take stock of what you stand to lose as well as what transition will bring. There will be tough times ahead as you unlearn all those boy ways of doing things, you will also face opposition and ridicule from some of the less intelligent members of society, but if you still know it's the right thing to do, go for it.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Donna, welcome to posting!

obviously this is a passionate topic for you , seek counsel, and take baby steps hun. you have so many steps to take in this journey.. make sure you take them knowingly. i found that after 7 yrs of therapy, that even though i thought i would transition in a minute...it is not my time, and i will live this duality for now.

This is not like a pool of cool water...jump in and get used to the temp. this affects yours and many other lives.

Good luck in your journey, no matter where it leads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I want to wish you the very best in your long journey. Take your time in making your choices for they will be live long. Be well, be safe, be happy.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

The first thing that you need to do is to go to "gender therapy" for a bit , before rushing off and taking that major irreversible step...it is going to be a long journey, and you should not run, as you might trip and fall... I'm sure that this is a very hard thing for you to do right now, but it is important to remember that not only are you affecting yourself, but those closest to you..your family. In time, i'm sure that things will work out, but if you are feeling so strongly about transitioning, I am sure that it is a truly driving force in your everday feelings and actions, and affects everyone because it is the only thing that you can focus on currently...stay well and take it one small step at a time...

Niki has it right. This is a time to explore your feelings with a qualified professional. For both of your sakes.