Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory crossdressing - for safety.

Mandatory crossdressing - for safety.

In the name of safety - I'm thinking it should be mandatory to crossdress!
    Let me explain. Driving down the interstate after an afternoon of shoe shopping Sunday , there was a sudden flash directed at the car that had just passed me. The poor sucker was the latest recipient of a camera radar speeding ticket. (How much I disagree with their existence is best left out, or I'll get carried off subject). Just what does a speeding ticket have to do with dressing? Well, if you were not totally "out" and had taken a short discreet drive for fun when out of nowhere - FLASH -.... In about 1 week there would have been a ticket WITH FULL FACE PHOTO sent via postal to your house. Now, wouldn't you just love to explain to your wife or S.O. just who that woman was driving your car when they open the mail before you did?
    So, I know it's a long winded way of getting to my question..... but.... Does being a CD improve your driving? Come on... admit it, do take more care driving because you don't want to get stopped while en femme?

Smile 100% right!!!!!!

you are 100% right! im a voulenteer for the sheriffs office as it is,and most of the deputys know me,so knowing how things around here work id problably be on the news. so i go out of my city as often as i can,and i drive like a saint when wearing girly stuff.i just dont need to invite aggravation to my life any more.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Without Question!

Years ago, I used to make the early morning commute to work in skirt and heels and may have been the only driver on the NJ interstates who was obeying the speed limit. And the thought did cross my mind that I may have been saving my life by crossdressing.

Wendy

Years ago I did the same thing. While driving enfemme I was more likely to drive slower and obey all the rules in fear of getting caught. Now I'm older and I mostly obey all the rules anyway for fear of being called senile and losing my license alltogether.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

if your convincing the ticket gets dropped.... because they no longer have burden of proof that it was the registered owner driving the car so while you may have to explain things on the home front, but a gruff photo of you versus the little mrs driving, is enough to get things dropped

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    My driving doesn't get one iota better. If nothing else it gets much worse because I keep playing with my hair. As for getting picked up... not worried at all... but that's cause I'm a slowpoke. I've only been pulled once and that was for running a college campus stopsign... darn rent-a-cops!
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Driving

I usually become too paranoid about making a mistake driving and I know that if I worry too much that can cause me to make mistakes, especially if a patrol car is behind me or in front of me.

Sure nikkijo, it does indeed get dropped. But before it gets dropped they still mail it out (hello again wife and S.O.). And who is to say it is a camera whos radar beam hits you? What about the actual radar cops? Anybody need the embaressment?

I can agree that while "dressed" or as close as I have gotten (skirt and heels). I am EXTRA cautious while driving to avoid any problems. Most likely the camera wouldn't out me...but being in a fender bender could result in a big problem, since I'm in male mode from the waist up.

I had never given that any thought, but then I've honestly never driven when I was dressed. Reason being that my SO does the driving since she has a car. I have a Jeep and am in a wheelchair, so to get it I go in feet first, hiking my legs up and with a skirt now anyone that has the urge can look up my skirt if they glance my way from the front of the Jeep.

Now, on the 10th that's changing as I'm going out for a GNO with some people that I've never met and my SO won't be with me. I'm gunna' have to give this some thought. Somehow getting pulled over en femme would be terribly embarassing, and annoying if I had to take anything off to prove who I am. In TN and in CO, unlike TX, you can't have 2 state issued IDs, so you can't have one en femme and one in guy mode. Kinda' sucks.

my driving is always better when dressed, i've no interest in explaining anything to anyone on their time-frame rather than my own.....cops, EMT's, spouse, judges, emergency room personnel......the list goes on. just don't need that anxiety and stress. btw, you looked great with Stef!

My driving is better while dressed then when I am not, on the other hand I have wondered how the officer would take it if I stoped while dressed lol

My driving is better. Not cuz I'm worried about being pulled over or what not. I think it would be neat to be pulled over dressed. I love new experinces. I drive better cuz I.... I guess since I'm in girl mode have not " need for speed ". Witch is hard cuz I drive a 80 corvette sport car. I am out to every one I care about , I have no girl friend or wife. Even if I dis she would know ans have to be ok with my CDing. So for me I get better gas miledge en-fem and just enjoy driving much more.

Oh if you get a ticy for speeding or something look over it carefully , if there is one misstake you can get it throne out. I've done it. So cool to beat the tickiet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've never really driven anything en femme, but for the last few years I've been driving between 40,000 and 60,000 km a year, and despite being a young male with a sports-truck, I obey all traffic laws and generally only speed by doing the "Socially Accepted" speed of 10km over the posted limit, except for school zones and construction zones, where you go dead slow for added safety.

Reckless drivers irritate me. I try to drive safely and confidently, so I'm not contributing to the problem.

*FWIW: The traffic law here says that if you're doing less than 16km over the posted limit, it's a $50 fine and no points, unless you're in a school zone or construction zones, then it's $100. I've never gotten one tho.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

I drive the same whether I'm dressed or not, but then again, I consider myself one of the safer drivers around... small things like looking again to the sides once you back up out of a parking spot to see, silly things like turn signals, and watching cross traffic. I'm not on the road for a thrill, I'm there for a purpose. Whether that purpose is to go to/from work, or shopping, I still prefer to get there safely; if I want to have a thrill ride, I'll let someone else drive (why are all my friends absolute nutcases behind the wheel???).

Jesse

Well, I don't know.......

If it should be "mandatory" to crossdress while driving, but I would certainly agree that I am more cautious while out driving as Suzanne, not just for the "candid camera", but just for being pulled over in general and having to explain the obvious. To add to that, how many have noticed that many women drive with "two hands on the wheel", at the ten and two position, vs many men, who tend to drive one handed.

Of course, that's not to say that we all haven't witnessed women applying makeup while in traffic as well! In my opinion, cell phones are probably the worst form of distraction for all genders!

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Taylor View Post
    To add to that, how many have noticed that many women drive with "two hands on the wheel", at the ten and two position, vs many men, who tend to drive one handed.

Suzanne
    That reminded me of a drivers test I did one time where the driving instructor did not know how to drive manual, (I drive manual) and was constantly telling me "Both hands on the wheel!", and didn't seem to understand that you can't just keep up with traffic and NOT shift gears through bends in the highway, etc. She also really didn't seem to like the way manual drivers come to a stop with one hand on the wheel and one on the gear shift.

Sorry to get off topic, I spend a significant amount of time driving with one hand because of the manual transmission, and that habit carries over when I drive automatics. Except for the obvious times where you need the control/response, then it's nine-and-three, and keep your thumbs up (It keeps them clear of the spokes).
    Last edited by Ashley S; 03-01-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Sure nikkijo, it does indeed get dropped. But before it gets dropped they still mail it out (hello again wife and S.O.). And who is to say it is a camera whos radar beam hits you? What about the actual radar cops? Anybody need the embaressment?

the reason they mail the ticket is because they dont engauge you, the officer is only there to whitness the photos being taken so there for if you are convincingly a woman it is going to fail and they will even give an apology... as i said the drama is relegated to only at home.. and that is controlled by not allowing others to open your mail... afterall that is actually a felony offence to open other peoples mail....

Oh Stephanie, I am so much more careful of my driving while out 'enfemme'. I'll check all my lights, etc. a few times while out just to make sure I don't get some kind of lighting violation. (They check that very closely around here). I also don't go 1 mph over the speed limit.
    A few years ago after working third shift I was dressed and driving around Milwaukee and dozed off a bit and almost had a bad accident at an intersection in the downtown area. I learned my lesson from that and vowed to myself I would be much more careful after that.

Banned Read only
    Yep, going to court in your best guy mode, toting the photo, would get the ticket thrown out for sure.

By the way, in Indiana they have a new law with a $1000 fine for construction zone tickets.
    Also many communities have been shortening the yellow light timing, to generate more red light camera tickets. It was on the news.

I've always been an inattentive driver, on autopilot, if you will. A bit more careful en femme, but after a few minor fender benders, once dressed, I've become the proverbial little old lady driver, quietly cursing those reckless drivers who insist on passing me from all directions...

Here in California, cops are professional when making traffic stops, and how one is dressed is not an issue. I got stopped (and issued a citation) in Los Angeles once. There were two officers, both very polite and factual. After issuing the ticket, one of the officers came back to me and asked..."Are those your real nails?"

Mitzi

I have to agree with you Christina. I know that a lot of my slower driving is because of a more laid back feeling I get as Stephanie.

That is another point to this Suzanne. I tried once to put on mascara while driving. Not only did I poke my eye several times, but also there were so many streaks going down my cheeks it looked like I just got out of a KISS concert. I don’t know how the hell they do it.

Nikkijo, nikkijo, nikkijo ……. Remember each state is different. Down here in Arizona we have several types of cameras. Some are vans that are parked at random spots along the highway sides and left unattended as well as attended. There are cameras (see photo) that are on stationary poles at spots along the freeway as well as at street corners. The corner cameras not only tag you for speed, but also if you run a red light. AT NO TIME does an officer engage you. All tickets are mailed. After a period of no response then and only then does the state send out a court server to serve you a notice of citation.
    As for the mail……After you are married for 34 years in a relationship as open as mine, tell me about others opening mail. Or maybe there is never the open mail on the counter when a neighbor drops by. You have never had someone open an envelope by "mistake"? Stuff happens, and that’s all I’m trying to get across.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Ok stephanie what if they mail it to your SO because they notice it was a woman driving and she is listed as one of the owners. Explain that one to her. LOL
    And Nikkijo it is not really a felony to open mail that was delivered to your mailbox by the postman. (or woman) of it was delivered to you it is technically yours, I learned that in my legal studies class. Although it is a felony to go into someone else box and open their mail. because it was not delivered to you.
    And Ashley S I wish the tickets here where that cheap. Lets just say that I went almost 12 years without even being pulled over (typically 5mph over the speed limit) and with in 4 months I was pulled over and ticketed for 62mph in a 55 mph zine at 1am in the morning and NO ONE drove by while he wrote me a ticket wich cost me $139, then a ticket for rolling through a stopsign $129, then I got a ticket i deserved what can I say I was in a hurry. now three years later I got pulled over for touching a white line while merging on a highway just a warning, but the seatbelt ticket cost me $113. All of these and I was dressed as a guy but I bet if I had breasts I would have gotten out of all of them but the one I deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    All tickets are mailed. After a period of no response then and only then does the state send out a court server to serve you a notice of citation.
    Don't ask how I know this, but they don't often send out the process server. At least they didn't use to... It used to be that you could ignore several of those blasted tickets before they sent out the server... provided of course that you ignored them, and didn't sign them and send them back like you are supposed to. Ahem, not that I have ANY experience with this. Ahem.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Check! Not only I drive more carefully, but I also drive much slower when en femme! Guess I go slower because I want to take longer to get to my destination, hence lengthening my femme outing... lol.