Thread: Found a bargain whilst out for a drive

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar

Found a bargain whilst out for a drive

As the title says, my wife and I went for a drive, and just by chance ended up in tesco extra. We went to the clothes section and found a very nice black satin shirt for 3 quid. Has anyone else found a bargain whilst just out and about?
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Platinum Member
    for the benefit of us Yanks - what's quid worth in today's us $. Answer quick, before it changes again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    for the benefit of us Yanks - what's quid worth in today's us $. Answer quick, before it changes again!!!
    one of our quids is about the same as your buck.50.($1.50)
    so £3 is about four and a half bucks

I picked up a two piece bathing suit (American Flag) for $1 at the beginning of last summer. One piece still had a tag on it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I have found many batgains at car boot sales, some still with tags on. I hav also picked up a few bargains on Ebay.
    living the dream

Stopped in at Sears to pay the bill, found a rack of blouses left over from summer, walked out with five of them and the most expensive one was $ 5.00 or for the girls across the pond, a little over 3 quid. But most of the time I never find bargains when just out and about, mostly it's hunt, hunt, hunt.
    Tina