Thread: Home sweet home.

Talking Home sweet home.

I have to stay home from work today to go a couple Doctors appointments. Nothing big just the usual stuff. While I was drinking coffee with my wife wearing the pink night gown I worn to bed last night we were talking about the day and she asked that I get dinner stated. As usual I told her it I take care of it. I asked her if she would like to have dinner with me dressed. She said I would love to. So when she left she, said call later have fun dressing.
    When I get home I will put on a black skirt and stockings. Can’t decide if I should wear a white blouse or a beautiful red sweater? I am thinking I will wear the red sweater with a black bra and panties. It’s just gets better every day.
    It’s too bad the men who like to dress can’t do it openly. I know our world will never approve of a man crossdressing. I have no illusion that it will very be OK. My wife tells me that she sees women dressed as men all the time and never thought about it until I stated dressing. Now she sees the double standard.
    At least I have a home where I can live the dream. Have a great day
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

my wife supports me and knows its part of me and when I feel down she reccomends I dress but on daily activitys I keep it away from her as I dont push it,,thats why she is supportive,, I would reccomend all to consider that..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Wow some of you are so lucky my wife threatened me with the (D) word if she ever cought me again.

I don't respond well to threats.

i do hope you all have a good day.

Platinum Member
    In my first marriage, dressing was limited to bedroom play and underdressing...partly because of the kids and partly because my wife had a difficult time with it - outside of play time. Now, with a new and more accepting wife and the kids out of the house, I'm free to dress pretty much full time. Its so nice to meet my wife at the door en femme, with a glass of wine and a kiss!

That's wonderful that she is so supporting. My wife works women's retail, and she brings me new things every so often....BJ

You have a very special wife that is accepting in a way many of us would love to experience. My wife accepts my dressing and even lets me go out dressed once in a while. But she does not wish to see me dressed or be with me when I'm dressed. However, last week she allowed me to dress from the waist up while being with me. I was watching the olympics and she was on her computer. It was still obvious that she was a bit uncomfortable because she would avoid looking directly at me when she walked by. It is a step in the right direction, but a long way from where you and your wife are. Enjoy your special freedom.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    If only everyone was so easy going about this there would be much more happiness in this world.

My dressing cost me my marriage of 25 years, however, in the end it was the best thing for her and for me. We are both happier in our new lives and she would never have accepted my dressing at any level so I would have been miserable. Now I have a place of my own, work from home most of the time and spend the majority of my life femme.

I have finally reached a place in my life where I can truly be me and truly be happy.

Not everyone can reach this place where they realize that life is better for all concerned if we just be ourselves and let the chips fall where they may.

Melissa Paige
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    If only everyone was so easy going about this there would be much more happiness in this world.

My dressing cost me my marriage of 25 years, however, in the end it was the best thing for her and for me. We are both happier in our new lives and she would never have accepted my dressing at any level so I would have been miserable. Now I have a place of my own, work from home most of the time and spend the majority of my life femme.

I have finally reached a place in my life where I can truly be me and truly be happy.

Not everyone can reach this place where they realize that life is better for all concerned if we just be ourselves and let the chips fall where they may.

Melissa Paige
    Amen to this! Although it seems like it could be great fun to be able to dress freely with a lady friend. Sounds highly erotic.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by the femm side of me
    It’s too bad the men who like to dress can’t do it openly. I know our world will never approve of a man crossdressing. I have no illusion that it will very be OK. My wife tells me that she sees women dressed as men all the time and never thought about it until I stated dressing. Now she sees the double standard. At least I have a home where I can live the dream.
    [SIZE="2"]Men don’t have the freedom that women do in regards to dressing, no doubt about it. Society’s expectations bear down on us relentlessly, even though you can just sidestep the pressures and stand apart if you wish (just expect some backlash). I have a home where I can live my dream, but what kind of a dream is it? Life becomes a dream when you’re dressed – it’s like being in a bubble, moving through your chosen space, everything looking and feeling different. I have a waking dream, and I’m living it, but it's easy for me, under the circumstances…[/SIZE]