Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your upcoming CD-related plans?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Working every night til tuesday so be the usual for me femme days and reluctant drab nights,though underdressed.well thats apart from sunday lunchtime when will be watching my Football team play,(green and white hoops are just not sophie lol)

Hopefully though come Wednesday I may finally get out on town again with a few other girls,fingers crossed,been long time since last March,cant wait,already chosen my outfit for it,at the eighth attempt
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Next planned business trip in may -- Not soon enough I am in a thick Pink fog. It will be for a few days. Plane fares these days it saves $700 if I stay three nights - There is the work so it is easy to justify stay. So that is 3 nights to dress. Oh Darn!! LOL I can't wait.

My last trip was my first time out. I plan to to it again, and will try to hook up with a local group when I am there. I really want to meet others like me face to face

I have a date tonight with another crossdresser. We're going to a drag show at a gay bar then hopefully back to her place for some more fun. In another week I'll be travelling through Nevada including aouple days in Las Vegas which I intend to spend totally en femme. After that there are no real plans except for going to a few drag shows and spending a few days in San Francisco in June.

I am wrapping up a college class and my MS degree this week and hoping to get in a little shopping in between... I will under dressing starting tomorrow afternoon but I don't have enough stuff to go do my shopping en femme so I will be mostly drab all week.
    --------

I just bought some of the new Alice in Wonderland nail polishes from OPI (love that movie!). I'm hoping to get a GG friend or two and have a nail painting party. I never use up a whole bottle of nail polish and these are limited edition (Mad as a Hatter is getting hard to find), so I thought it would be fun to share. (Plus I'm still not great at painting my toenails and want someone else to do it.)

I haven't been letting myself express this side of me. So I decided that I am going to start doing one thing for Josie each week. Doing my nails. Learning make-up. Going to some of the meetings of trans groups that are a little farther away than my local one that might be friendlier. I have a female friend that wants me to go with her as Josie to the gay bar. I have to work up to that, but thinking about it feels delicious.

So my plans are to take the small steps to start letting this beautiful feminine side of me blossom.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Josie

"No day but today." ~RENT

Doctors appt early AM Tomorrow,probably under dressed,then grocery shopping,definitly dressed,laundry Saturday,then casual dress.Sunday morning church,Sunday afternoon,depending on the weather short/shorts and sleeveless top.
    Kimmy 55

Platinum Member
    mine are pretty booring. Doing guy stuff in the am - replacing some windows (long over due), then if I work hard and fast, I'll spend the afternoon sunning poolside with my wife. Its warming up, so I can wear the g-string and minimize tan lines! Then, probably mexican food & margs - underdressed.

I am trying to "perfect" my makup and learn to walk and talk in a more femme style. I don't have an overly deep voice, but after about 50 years, it's hard to turn off the male and turn on the femme characteristics.

I could really use some help!

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    Pretty much done for this week. Was dressed Monday night for some shopping, but I have an Electrolysis appointment Saturday so that means no shaving for a couple of days (Boo!) I hate having stubble.

Maybe get out Sunday, depends on how much my face swell's up. Better luck next week.

Regina

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Next planned activity - a weekend in a cabin in the north Georgia Mountains in a secluded cabin with a GG "friend" of mine. A girl's only weekend!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar

One of these days!

One of these days I swear I am going to crossdress. I think it would be totally awesome to make an effort to present to the world a guy. Now there are some technical issues here. My boobs dont compress much soo I would have to wear something and I would probably look a bit fat. Also I would have to work on the voice, and then there would be some possible male makeup application such as a fake beard. Finally I dont have much of a wardrobe that screams male! I guess I would have to go shopping. Damm what a pain in the butt!

On the other hand I could see myself pretending to be a guy and going out with my girl............hmmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    Plans are in the works to drive down and meet sherri52 next weekend where she will help with wardrobe, hair, makeup, and just about anything else I may need. Big thanks go out to her Don't plan on going out, but some pics are a possibility, both casual and dresses. Also conteplating about stopping and getting my hair and makeup professionally done on the way down somewhere just to enhance the day for Rachel to come out, as this will be her semi first time out(outside the house!). I'm getting pretty excited.
    Last edited by wishing2bali; 03-11-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: wanted to add thank you's

Thumbs up

well i hooked up with someone here on the forum,and we are making arangements to meet some whare for coffee,and chat about anything fem.im nervous cuz ive never met another cd befor,but im problably worried about nothing.it problably will be quite fun,and different for a change.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

The only real plans we have is at the end of the month my wife and I are taking a trip up to Milwaukee and then over to Madison WI. Either Friday or Saturday night I'll get out dressed up, depending on where we are on which days.

My group is meeting this Saturday 3/13/10 and we're going on our annual trip to Dress Barn. And for the second time I'm feeling brave enough to go with them! Yay! Only problem is I wish I had a pair of flats or low heel pumps. It's hard walking around a store in 3" heels but I'll find a way to manage!
    -Audrey

Waiting on a few clothes I bought online to arrive, should be her tomorrow hopefully and plan to dress all weekend. In a month my lease is up and will be moving into an apt with a friend as roommates and will have the opportunity to dress whenever I want, told her all about it and she was ok with it, which makes me so happy. Besides that I look forward to being to express myself more and cant wait for my tax return to get here. In between jobs right now and hope to land a new job soon as well as go back to school.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Martin Luther King Jr.

"For me it doesnt matter what clothes I have on as they dont define who I am, how I trully feel inside does."

Audrey,go to DB & work those heels ! Flats are ok,but for trying on clothes,you need those heels !

Walked out of the salon today with my legs waxed showing them off in a pair of way too short shorts. Two cars stopped to let me cross. Probably with my long legs,blonde wig,and heels I looked like a hooker. They should only know. I'm in girl heaven !

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Friday, March 26th, going out to a Sisters Family of New England meeting DRESSED!! My first time out of the house, dressed, anywhere! Woo-hoo!!

-Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I'm getting cranky.

Friday is helping my bride take St. Patricks things to the grandkids school, get her chemotherapy pump disconnected and then drive north about 35 miles to pick up another grandkid to keep for the night. Later we pick up one more grandchild for his sleepover. Somehow I'll put things together so I can escape to change for maybe 2 or 3 hours of our monthly Utah Tri-Ess meeting. Then I have to change back and return home to put the kids to bed. Maybe I'll get a chance sometime next week to dress for a while but it's not looking good. I really haven't had a good chance to dress for a full day, including doing my nails and getting a bit of perfume on, in months and it's starting to make me cranky.

My next real good chance will be in late April for several days at Diva Las Vegas. That should settle me right down for a while. Sigh, not soon enough but you learn to love what you can get, right?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DiannaRose View Post
    Friday, March 26th, going out to a Sisters Family of New England meeting DRESSED!! My first time out of the house, dressed, anywhere! Woo-hoo!!

Yep!

Someday I'd like to drop by, knowing that I am often in RI/Massachusetts.......would love to meet the New England sistren.

Smile

my plans for this year,
    1: get better at makeup.
    2: get out to a gems gathering.
    3: learn makeup better.
    4: go places dressed.
    5: work on voice.
    6: learn how to put on a cute face.
    7: go more places dressed.

i hope i can make it to 4 by mid summer.

loni

Audrey, I celebrate your courage. Have fun! Can't wait until I have some sisters to shop with too.

Tiffiany, it's awesome that you will have an accepting roommate and be able to dress whenever you want. Happy for you.

Kristy, love it! "I'm in girl heaven" is my new affirmation/mantra.

I love reading about what everyone is doing. I'm taking ideas and inspiration from it. Y'all inspire me. Go sisters, go go go! :-)
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Josie

"No day but today." ~RENT

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    This Sat monthly TG/CD group Buffalo Belles meeting. Think I will dress "Conservative" this month, more of the "business" look, black pencil skirt just above knee, heels and not sure which blouse yet. I already know its going to be fun getting into my truck with that skirt !!

Enjoy Your Weekend !!!
    Marcie
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Thank you Kristy and Josie Angel! Without my sisters with me, there's no way I would even go out dressed. And I plan to work those heels the best I can!
    -Audrey

I have to go to Los Angeles from Texas for a confrence in April and on the way I plan to stop in Las Vegas and stay over night and get a makeover. Diva Las Vegas will be in session during that week so I intend to register with them and hopefully I can join in on a few of the activities. If not, I'll schedule for a Night Out with Glamour Boutique. This will be my first time and probably my only chance to do this. Been getting ready by ordering and buying clothes and other accessories for the occasion. Needless to say, I'm nervous.
    Last edited by hiddendresser; 03-13-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: correct errors