Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your upcoming CD-related plans?

Banned Read only

What are your upcoming CD-related plans?

So, What do you girls have in the works:

Here are my plans (no BS, so turn your BS-meters back to DefCon 6 )

I have a busy travel week next week, so lot's of dressing opportunity:
    Sat/Sunday: family time, work around the house, get out on the boat - no dressing

Monday: Travel on business - plan on 4 hr road trip en femme. This means I will arrive at my hotel, and check in, en femme. I plan on stopping at the Tanger Outlets on the way to checkout the Coach (something for me and for the wife) and Wilson Leather (I need a spring leather jacket) stores

Tuesday: Business meetings en drab, evenings en femme

Weds: Businness meetings en drab, GNO en femme. We have a group of 6 girls who are meeting in Nashville for Dinner and clubbing - should be a great time!!

What are your plans????

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Monday-Tuesday I plan on spending most of those days en femme.

I have a laser appointment to finish up my arms and hands on Tuesday. can't forget that!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I hope I'll soon spend a whole day en femme with my girlfriend (or boyfriend that would be... she is a CD too... our relationship leads to some muddy semantics), cuddling on the couch while watching a movie... What I hope will happen later on is not suitable for writing about in a nice decent place like this

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Sigh.

Since all of my Kathi things are packed away for the impending move, I got nothin!

I went to the bank today, and the girls asked me if I was going shopping. I said, "Yeah. Across the street to Home Depot." They looked puzzled and I said, "Hey, I do guy stuff too!" with a smile.

Enjoy your week, Renee!

Kathi

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    If all goes well I should continue to be dressed all day today since 8:30am. With ladyfriend this weekend, can watch her dressed and undressed! Should be able to dress again Monday and Tuesday all day if I like.

Oh yeah, hope you enjoy your week Renee.

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    My CD GF will be spending the night at my house, Dinner, movie, drinks and maybe . . . . . . . ?????
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Not much...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Since all of my Kathi things are packed away for the impending move, I got nothin!

Kathi
    Kathi, are you sure you won't explode?!?!?

For me:

Underdressed and shopping tomorrow .

Sunday: playing dress-up in the morning, working on my walk while I do laundry and other chores .

Still waiting for my ColorTration sample kit and some other makeup I ordered on line to show up so I can start practicing my girl face.

I’m also waiting to save enough money to be able to order a new wig .

Sigh, nothing really fun in the near future but plans are being made!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Not much, change my nail color to match the new pink Capri's and pink scoop neck tee, I found yesterday. It was worth getting back into drab just to go shopping, after a week cross dressed. But now with a bunch of new clothes, I am back in full swing!
    Tina
    Retirement has it's rewards!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

so much..

I'm afraid I need to spend some time going through my wardrobe! I've lost another 8 pounds so I need to see how things fit, I know I need to hand wash some stuff, and I have a button-front dress whose button holes need just a bit of tightening for me to stay demur !

So, tonight as a guy, tomorrow morning getting the chainsaw out and finishing the wood, then get my nails painted, then shower and transform, then Tina can work on her wardrobe, and I have a few pieces of work I've just not able to get done somehow that I know she'll be able to do in a flash (she is just so focussed!!) and then we'll hang around and probably watch a movie and crochet a bit. Somewhere in there I'll change into some satin pjs. A late shower and then bed! We'll do some traveling Sunday to see our "little one" and watch/listen to her show off in concert...then home and ready for another week at work!!

A fun-filled weekend!

tina

There are 2 CDing-friendly parties going on, one this Saturday, the other next Saturday, but I'm too self-conscious to attend. Gotta get my voice working first!

May go out Saturday nite to Nashville...then again depends....on my mood

Tuesday go and get a pedicure and get toesnails painted...

Wednesday GNO in Nashville with Renee, Tommi, Helen, Terriann form here....

Rest of the week....I have no idea....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Since my last big thing was getting my toes painted red at the nail salon...Maybe I need to show them off a little bit!
    This weekend is busy, but next weekend...
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Goals for the year

Goals for the year

1. Learn how to do my own makeup
    2. Go to meetings where I can meet other CDs
    3. Attend Girls days and/or nights out
    4. Get a personal shopper to help me with my wadrobe

And my stretch goal

Go to a CD/TG conference like Be All, SCC or Fantasia Fair

My accomplishments to date.

1. Got a mani/pedi and painted nails in boy mode
    2. Met another CD FtF in boy mode
    3. Went out twice en femme with new CD friends
    4. Planning on attending a local CD meeting Saturday en femme
    5. Might meet up with some gurls en femme to celebrate someones first time out on Tuesday
    6. Got some make-up advice, and just bought some new brushes to work on my eyes and lips

Steffi
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

All of my evenings enfemme. Mon and Tues with a gg neighbor. Wed with two lesbian friends, maybe Friday as well. Thurs, Sat, and Sun alone. Everyday at home with no travel.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

well my plan today WAS to get dressed (which i did) and go out (which i didnt) and do some shopping. stupid room mates came home unexpectedly so thats why my plans didnt work out. but i PLAN on to trying it again next friday on my day off.
    <3 Jenny

Modesty calls for Modest Plans

Being no where near as adventurous as all of you, I"m still excited that next week I will be helping my SO at church where they expect to be conducting a series of weddings now that DC is allowing same-sex marriage!

So to privately help celebrate the ocassion I'm planning on underdressing in panties and panty hose (besides, you NEVER want to upstage the happy couple
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    I went to the PTA Thrift today and found 3 new tops and 3 new skirts. I am absolutely in love with one of the skirts, a brown floral beauty.

My plans are to figure out how to match and accessorize the bunch, especially that brown floral cutey.

Elaine

1. More social/public outings......TG groups and general public.
    2. Some wickedly artistic photo shoots.
    3. Limited facial electro.....this is actually gonna work out for me.
    4. Stop spending so much damn money on clothes & shoes from expensive retailers....$129 dress....idiotic.

Well, Nicole is going to be a busy girl for the next few months. I leave on Monday for a business trip to Portland, Or for the week. Then the following week I go to San Francisco for 5 days for a family event. i have at least one more business trip in early April and then in early May I get to live as Nicole 24/7 for a week.

Looking forward to the Esprit CD conference in May. That will be my first time out of the house dressed, unless I go out before then. In the meantime my femme side is trying to think of everything I will need. I'm still trying to find a convenient time to go to the MAC store for a foundation match and makeup lesson, which I want to do in the near future, but family commitments and work are playing havoc with my crossdressing plans

I'd still really like to get my ears pierced, but my wife has vetoed that for the time being at least. She did, however let me buy a waxing kit, probably figuring it is much cheaper than going to a salon, and has agreed to wax my back for me. Again, need to find a convenient time when the kids are out or asleep.

I find that I occasionally get "obsessed" with obtaining some item of clothing or makeup that takes my fancy, then spend ages researching and choosing before getting it. That always makes for an interesting project!

Gold Member
    My going out has taken a small vacation with a lot of family issues and four family members moving in with me for a couple of months.

But you can't let it stop you totally. I am about to make a trip to another country, so I will pack to get my first time dressed somewhere else along with the customs, etc that all become a non-event after you do it the first time. Will I go out there? Doubtful. I will be staying in a small hotel with about a dozen other co-workers and customers.

Then a couple weeks after returning, I will be meeting another sister from this forum. I can't ever have enough of that whether dressed, or not.

I have a Tuesday meeting with my gender therapist and drop off my daughters shelties who I have been babysitting this past five days. Then on Thursday meet with my endrocrinologist about finally starting my HRT with a prescription in hand.

Next week on Wednesday I have group therapy. Every week I have some thing going and then there is the social events that we all have. Last night I had a couple gals over for homemade chicken wild rice soup for supper, we try to do this once a week and try new recipes.

Teri

The avvy pic isn't me

Countdown

Today i'm going in for my 1st pedi in about 5 or 6 weeks, YAY! Do some window shopping for Cassie items. 1 week from today she will be born. I have met a GG friend who loves our kind and she is taking me to a salon for a professional make-over (my first) by a local TG artist then it's on to the wig boutique. Culminating in a night on the town with a group of CDs & GGs. Just wish my financial situation would have worked out better, so i could have done some online shopping for a proper waist cincher and shapewear for the top and bottom. Oh well i'm excited anyways. I hope to find a better pair of heels today so i can get some serious practice in this week. I have 4 pairs of shoes but none that are quite right or fit well enough for continued wearing. Now if i can just keep myself from getting to nervous. mj

Thursday,off to the salon for a haircut,facial & leg waxing. Wed. night I'll be trying on outfits trying to decide what to wear for the girls at the salon.

Banned Read only
    Well, tonight I'm heading off to a gay club. It will be my first time, but who's going to really be interested in this? Bisexual leaning gay men and women.

Tomorrow I'm going to be at a meeting, en femme.

I have gender therapy tuesday after next.

And I know that I have a weekend long meeting and a week this June at the US Social Forum to be en femme at.