Thread: First night with SISTERS Family

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar

First night with SISTERS Family

So last night I drove down to attend my first meeting of Sisters Family. I met a friend at the door and we walked in together, she and I both in our respective drab. I went in drab the first time in order to establish my comfort level, spy out the lay of the land, etc.

We were a little early, but a few of the Sisters were already there, including one of my encouragers, Caroline Emily (Hi Caroline!) My "date" introduced me to her, and she took over the job of introductions for the night.

I felt at home in literally five seconds.

Ashley and the Sisters made me more than welcome, despite my drab, and it was a real treat for me to be able to join them last night. Next big event is in two weeks, when I will be there in full Dianna mode. I want to say I'm nervous about it, and prior to last night I was pretty anxious, but now I'm ready to go. That's how comfortable and accepted they made me.

I'm really looking forward to spending more time with my Sisters Family and getting to know them more. They are a wonderful group of ladies, and I'm so happy to be a part of their family!

You girls ROCK!!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Gold Member
    I am happy for you Dianna. It sounds like things have been tough for you to push forward. Being able to spend time with the Sisters sounds like a blessing. So next time might bring about some pictures or are you not ready yet?

Diana, they are not such a scary group...are they. They are some of the nicest and welcoming people I know. I remember checking them out too....but there is no question about it....going as Diana will be the best!! You are going to have such a great time in two weeks.
    Kristen

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Sue, if I'm pleased with my look, then yes, pictures WILL be taken! LOL

Kristen, they aren't the least bit scary! I knew that going in, it was confirmed face-to-face...now, if we can only convince my wife! L-O-L
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Thank you Dianna. It's girls like you who are the main reason we have SISTERS. Our job is to create a safe welcoming environment for girls who are just coming out and going public for the first time.

This is only the beginning. Trust me, I know.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.