Thread: Anyone else have a great day shopping?

The avvy pic isn't me

Anyone else have a great day shopping?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was a follow up to another post.

I had a great time at the salon getting a pedi. Hadn't been in for almost 2 months. Tha salon got a make-over of it's own, and sweet new, top of the line massage chairs. My fave vietnamese gal has moved on but the owner's little sis did me and she was just as sweet, and talked as if we were old friends. She had seen me before but never spoke to me and she gushed over the color i chose and i had her put little flowers on each big toe for something new. The GGs in the shop were all great as well. Then i went to a Shoe Carnival and found some nice heels on sale and buy one get another pair 1/2 price, so 2 pair for 30.00 bucks! The cashier gal was a hoot, she grinned ear 2 ear and said "how nice they match your eyes", a comment that could have been used sarcastically but she obviously did not. In fact she went on to tell me to be careful with the white pair, "these will get dirty real fast so be careful where you wear them" and as i left "enjoy your shoes, come back soon" and i now will. There wasn't one iota of attitude from her, in fact i could have been any woman. I sincerely hope i can enjoy days like this when i start venturing out enfemme. mj

Thumbs up

yeah ive gotten the knowing look,and smile when i buy my girly shoes.i guess they just know im not buying size 11 shoes for my wife,but they are always real nice.i never got an attitude yet.so thats a fun day of shopping each time.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Yes, but didn't buy clothes.

Wife did buy a $2000 bracelet for $150.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.