Thread: Changes In Color Preference

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Changes In Color Preference

[SIZE="3"]Since my recent high feminization last year, I find that my liking for lavender and pink has greatly increased..... I am now even preferring them over my old favorite blacks and burgundies at times.... Have any of you other girls experienced this ?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gotta say i love pink any thing.i also have found latly that i love flower print things too.i also got a thing now for satin shoes of any kind.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Ahh, floral prints and satin.... I have always loved those from childhood, and other pretty feminine print patterns as well ! And my Isotoner ballerina style satin slippers are almost always on my feet while I'm at home relaxing ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love purple en femme, I love puple en homme. ...something unique about the color. If I was a color, the color would be purple . I already have quite a few dresses in purple & magenta.
    I sometimes wear a very loud purple button down shirt at work, and I get teased about it all the time, but I don't care. I have a scarf that's purple & metallic thread that I even wear in guy mode that gets me looks sometimes.

Different shades of pink have been my favorites as long as I can remember. The first skirt I ever bought (when I was 13) was pink. To me the color just screams femaleand that is who I am so gotta love the color I love.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Another purple girl here. My older daughter asked if we could paint the basement paneling and I was thrilled when she picked purple. I'm about halfway done with the project and love it. I told her I was thinking of using the same dark shade below the chair rail in the bedroom with a lighter shade above, and she just nodded ok. I have a lavendar floral print quilt on the bed. Like Nathalie, my favorite dresses are the ones with purple in them.

Wendy

When I was a young boy, way back when, a mens style of pants came out called peggers, Baggy top tapering down to a narrower cuff, and they came in many bright colors, my big brother had them in gold and bright blue. When Mom asked me if I would like some Of course I said yes, after all it's what the big kids where wearing.
    The difference was I picked pink, bright pink, My father really hated those pants, and I soon learned to not wear them when he was around, mom also made me the cutest pink and black shirt to go with them, She was trying to convince dad the black butched it up some, he didn't buy it, and neither did I. I always thought of that shirt as my first blouse.
    Since then I have also become a big fan of Purple, and just about any pastel.
    Tina
    Also a big fan of floral prints.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Have a real love for pink and shopping at moment is pink this and pink that.
    Come join me on facebook

When i first started pink was the only color i wanted. (it made me feel more feminine)Now im finding my skin and eye tones look better with something like blues or green, sometimes magenta.

Silver Member
    My underwear used to be mainly black with the odd item of white in there but lately I have become very fond of pink, i just love coloured underwear now but pink is my fav of the moment

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Always liked Pink's and Pastel colors all my life, but

in my years before deciding I was transsexual, I tended to favor the earth tones more, the browns, greens and muted reds. But I secretly always like the light shades like pink and soft pastels's. Now that I'm 24/7 and out, I like nothing but the lighter shades with Pink at the top. Also floral patterns are nice as well. Kimberly Marie Kelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

i haven't noticed something like that, but i have found out that as a male i avoid red color as it doesn't look good on me, but as Helena i love it. Mysteries of life

Joyously 27

Changes in color preferences

I love both colors & since I'm closeted my clothes are basically panties, bras,nightgowns & robes. As a child I would gravitate towards the Purple flowers in our garden. Purple is a royal
    color, as a boy I would feel like a King. my had things changed when I started crossdressing
    yes I do feel like a queen, royally. Not only do I love the color lavender I use it as a spray.