Thread: A good morning

A good morning

Just returned from church where I was underdressed in my lilac colored flowered panties. Felt so good.
    jennigrace

Gold Member
    hell yeah

You are now ready to go to the mall in a miniskirt
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by jennigrace View Post
    Just returned from church where I was underdressed in my lilac colored flowered panties. Felt so good.
    Great! I believe that underdressing during worship is a private way of letting God know that you appreciate the special gift that you have been given.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Also I was on the altar as an ordained minister.
    jennigrace

Talking

i recently gave a talk at my church while wearing a bra some silk pantys some black stockings,and a garter belt under my suit.wow! between my shaved legs the nylons,and the slipery suit pants what a cool sensation it was.plus i was in front of about 150 people and none of them knew what i was wearing.hee heee hee.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Great! I believe that underdressing during worship is a private way of letting God know that you appreciate the special gift that you have been given.
    I have wondered about this many times. I sure do hope that He see it as I am serious about how I wish to be, instead of a mockery of what He made me.

I feel blessed to have found a church where I can come before God as I am. I go to church as ME every Sunday, and I was never so open and focused on worship until I found my church.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I know what you mean. It isn't always about passing and fooling folks. Very often it is just about feeling good - whether or not that means all or very little.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Quote Originally Posted by jenny01 View Post
    I have wondered about this many times. I sure do hope that He see it as I am serious about how I wish to be, instead of a mockery of what He made me.
    Without turning this into a religious thread (which I believe may be prohibited by the rules) I would suggest you take a really careful word-by-word look at Genesis 1:26-27.

I am not a spiritual advisor nor have I pretended to play one on television, but if you want my take on those verses, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I may have mentioned here before. You can have no secretes from God. God knows what you are wearing....as if he really cares??? After all, he basically made us naked; man createrd the clothes to cover our sin. Oh and by the way, my soul wears no clothes.

Good for you. I've worn panties to church for several years now. Hardly give it a thought. However, when in church, you thoughts really should be on other things than your underware. Just MHO.

I'm glad you felt comfortable in your "father's" house.
    Even though he can see all things. He is a "good father" and is not as judgemental of our earthy imperfections as we have been lead to believe. He knows "all things" and "all reasons for things".
    That's one of the nice things about "the father".

Would be nice of him to let me in on the exact reason why these things happen. Just once. It would save me a lot of time,travel and work. But I suppose that's not his "way".

Damit.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

The only time I wore fem items to church, I felt so guilty that I couldn't wait to get home to change. I almost went into the men's room to take the items off but then I thought, "What would I do with them then?"

Jenny, you are going to hell in a basket. Girl they have to be pink or black lace. Come on girl........LOL. Seriously the Lord could care less what you wear or don't wear. It is a wonderful feeling though. Good for you.

Teri, just another heathen

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Jenni its such a special feeling when you can take another step closer to being you and express yourself even when the only person that knows it is the Father. Good for you girl!

Laced why feel guilty? The guilt that you felt certainly isn't imposed by God. He made us in his image with all of our imperfections and quirks. He knows whats in your soul and cares nothing about what is on your body.

I guess I underdress all the time when I go to church because all of my dainties are womens things anymore. I am going to post about this later, but I had to share now given the post. I went to church last Sunday for the first time as my real self. Saint Thomas the Apostle in Hollywood (Episcopal) . Another moment of just being! I have never felt so at one with everything. I sat in the pew and cried after mass it was so overwhelming.

I guess next stop should be the women's prayer group that I was invited to
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 03-10-2010 at 02:05 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

The avvy pic isn't me

Well said Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Jenni its such a special feeling when you can take another step closer to being you and express yourself even when the only person that knows it is the Father. Good for you girl!

Laced why feel guilty? The guilt that you felt certainly isn't imposed by God. He made us in his image with all of our imperfections and quirks. He knows whats in your soul and cares nothing about what is on your body.
    I've seen some questionable clothing choices on GG church goers: micro-skirts and high heels better suited for the "club" so no, our underdressing is not something to feel guilty about. As Suzanne said, it's about us and our love for Him and our fellows, not what we wear. mj

Hell Bound?

If one thinks they will go to hell for underdressing where will I be sent? I go to church en femme and celebrate the unconditional love God has for all of us. My love to all the girls here.

A Good Morning indeed

I attend church regularly. I underdress wearing panties, hose, bra, & B-cup forms. I just found out this morning that my church (a non-denominational church) is open to everybody. One of the pastors (a female) mentioned that anybody who attends church will be cosidered friends. Everybody including the "man, with an Adam's Apple, wearing a dress". (No, not me!) How about that! I might have to start wearing blouses & femme pants to church.
    -BrendaJane
    Congratulations St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!! "Play Gloria"!!!

does it matter if you go church or to the market underdress only who notice is you> I been underdressing and going to church visting relitives to patries and noone notice as long as they don't know they don't care.

cool

I was at church today in a pair of fem jeans with a rose on one of the back pockets. I'm usually half enfemme at all times.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better