Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most feminine?

What makes you feel most feminine?

What kind of activities makes you feel most feminine? For me it is all activities that only women do - applying makeup and cuddling with my love and feel his strong arms around me are my top feminine experiences. What makes you feel most feminine?

I really feel most feminine when I am dressing as Nicole. All of the activities of donning each article of clothing increase my feeling of femininity. It begins as soon as I slip on my panties and concludes when I tilt my head back and spray on my perfume. Oh my how I love these feelings.

Lingerie, red lipstick, & femmy eyewear.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

lingerie and heels and when my naughty side comes out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since I dress 24-7 the moments are blurred together but the strongest moment is when the skirt or dress goes on. The other day I had bought a new outfit and when I got home the skirt had a broken zipper. I took it back and the sales agent thought it was nice to see a TS in her store and helped me find a replacement. That was very feminine in the feel.

Teri

for me its when i try on any new fem clothes that i just bought.its still very exciting.also slipping my pantyhosed feet into shoes while in the store.i love trying shoes on in public.putting on makeup also does it for me too.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The whole dressing experience is when I feel at my most Feminine,from the moment I stand in front of my wardrobe and pick out my outfit for the day to when I sit at my vanity,apply my make-up,and put on my jewellery,but the real moment I live for is when I put my wig on,till that moment am still a bloke in drag,only then do I feel complete,Then putting my nice clothes on finishes off the whole experience for me.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Getting my body feminine

For me it is putting attachable forms on and have them pull on my chest.
    Putting on a corset and noticing how for me it changes my walk.
    Last is doing the fem things putting on clothes, makeup, etc.

Oh I forgot a complement for a GG on you look. Big pluss

Overall looking is down on the list ...

I feel most feminine when I put on my boobies and bra and my make up especially lipstick.

I feel most feminine when I dress very risque.

When someone honestly mistakes me for a woman I feel that things are ight and that I am right and I am truely feminine.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I just love dancing, posing and walking in a short skirt and heels. The swish of the dress and the bouncing and slicking of the heels is wonderful!
    Charlie

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stina84
    What kind of activities makes you feel most feminine?
    [SIZE="2"]The whole ball (or breastform) of wax, but lipstick is very feminine, at least it feels that way – very sensuous and somewhat impractical, but it constantly reminds me that I’ve crossed the line and stepped out of my masculinity in a BIG way. Beyond that, feeling earrings banging against my neck is femme beyond words, and the delicate smoothness of hosiery makes me feel all girly! I immediately get myself into a personal space I do not wish to leave anytime soon…[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I feel the most feminine, when I hear the the click of a pair of heels and realize they are mine[/SIZE].
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

For me it's whenever I wear anything pink. White hose or tights are a close second though.

I can't fail to notice that much of the answers to the question (my own included) have to do with dressing up or wearing stuff. Are there other things that we do en femme that makes us feel feminine?

make up and perfume for me. i almost cried first time i thought: OMG you smells like a woman!!!!!

What makes you feel most feminine?

for me its wen i sit at my dressing table and start puting on my make up, from there its all up hill

I have to agree with Frédérique. For me it is when I put on that last touch, lipstick. I look in the mirror (at home or in my car) and see and say that "now I am ready to face the world". Right up there at the top is when I am just walking in the city with some destination in my mind but no rush to get there. I take my time, window shop and just strut my stuff looking everyone in the eye. The same thing happens a lot when I walk into a nice trendy restaurant and you just know that a lot of people are watching your entrance. You know, the one where you show that you really belong there! It has gone beyond the passing, blending and acceptance to the "this is where I belong" phase.

Getting a pedicure and having my toenails painted!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

After the full body wax and the sense of a completely hairless body, that is when I feel most feminine
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

[SIZE=2]Haven't had the time lately.....but humming does it for me....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

For me it's the first thing I ever bought for crossdressing. A pair of knee high leather boots I found at DSW on sale. No matter how I'm feeling, whether I'm out or in, those make me feel like a girl.

Looking in the latest issue of vs for any new items that i think i might need.

Tina L.

Banned Read only
    I feel most girly with a cigarette in hand, limp wristing it (I have a large rib cage, but very girly wrists), legs crossed. A straight man cannot get away with that otherwise.