Thread: AND dating guys

Aspiring Member

AND dating guys

Well, for anyone who wonders about crossdressing, and comes to this forum for information, it's pretty clear that crossdressing has mostly got to be about "dating guys."

Seriously, more than 13,000 views of an OP about crossdressing A-N-D dating guys?

Most OPs about crossdressing might get a few hundred reads... "Why am I doing this?" "What's up with my boyfriend? How can I tell my wife?" Boring... Don't care... Yawn...

Game over.

Judging by "the numbers" crossdressing IS all about being gay, bi-sexual, and/or repressed (and not so repressed) sexual fantasy.

Number don't lie.

But, a lot of crossdressers must...

It's so obvious.
    Last edited by mklinden2010; 03-08-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: grammar

GypsyKaren
    People slow down to look at car wrecks all the time, it don't mean they want to get in accident.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    People slow down to look at car wrecks all the time, it don't mean they want to get in accident.

Karen
    Amen, Karen
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Truer words were never spoken Karen.
    Hugs
    beth

While some of us are attracted to men, the majority of MTF crossdressers are only attracted by women. I think all research on the subject shows that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DAMN! Why did I look at this post? Oh yea cause I look at all of them. Its so obvious that I must be a gay, post-op, and wig and make-up wearing cder since I read all the bulletins. Please nobody post anything about cding smurfs. I don't want to become that.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Oops! I accidentaly clicked here. I was trying to view the thread below this one. Sorry about inflating the view numbers. My bad.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member

Oh, sure, accidents and "Not me officer!" defenses...

Subject line says, "AND dating guys."

No flashing lights, no long lines, no question what's going on.

Busted.

Again.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    No, I'm like really serious. I totally clicked on this thread by accident. Really...
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I haven't had time to check this site much recently, but I clicked on that thread after reading this one, and it seems, at least from the first page, to be a pretty clear mix of people who do and don't date men when crossdressed, so I guess your argument is, if someone clicks on a thread they must agree with it's topic, even if they are posting to say they don't?

Numbers don't lie, but flawed premises do.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post

Karen
    Apples and oranges, IHMO.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    hmmm, I think the data says that most CDs are heterosexual. Some, like myself are indeed bisexual, or at least bicurous, but I don't know that the two are necessarily related. Perhaps its just a happy coincedence in my case!

Aspiring Member

Follow the numbers. Other people do.

>>so I guess your argument is, if someone clicks on a thread they must agree with it's topic, even if they are posting to say they don't?

In the case of the topic heading being discussed:

"Crossdressing and dating guys" what is there to agree or disagree with? It's not a question or a statement. It's a topic header and nothing more.

The question might be in the mind of the reader/readers, but that may be part of the point. What question are they hoping it is and who are "they"?

In any event, I don't see 13,000 denials, or, 300. Neither does anybody else. They aren't there.

Perhaps because the majority of crossdressers and/or those interested in crossdressing/crossdressers ARE gay or bi? The interest certainly seems to be there - but not to the negative.

I'm saying, among other things, that 12,500+ "clicks" - above average - on that particular topic is a better indicator of the public's interest in and perception of crossdressers than anything else posted on these pages - after years of trying to educate people to the contrary. If that's seriously a goal, of course.

I'm also saying, among other things, that the "take away" by most visitors coming to this site to confirm/deny preexisting impressions that crossdressers must be gay or bi is overwhelming persuaded - reading as much or as little as you just did (Who knows?) - that "the majority interest" in the activity IS gay or bi...

Which could lead to:

"Honey, we need to talk. This may more serious than you think, or, will admit..."

"Ohhhhh myyyyyyy G*d!"

"Hello, Dad? What was the name of that attorney you and Mom met at church?"

"Ahhhh. That felt good."

"Drat. No phone numbers!"

Not much counterweight in the other posting "click" numbers to offset the huge number expressed and implied in that thread.

I'm not talking about what people wrote or didn't write to the OP.

I'm talking about the additional interest, "clicking," shown in a standard topic, crossdressing, when "and dating guys" is added to it.

"Crossdressing and filing my taxes" MIGHT get as much interest, but I doubt it.

Although... I could probably get a bump (no pun intended?) if I reworded the topic:

"Crossdressing and filing my taxes IN heels."

Why is that, do you suppose?

Would the majority of "clickers" care so much about the size or color of the heels, or, that "some guy" had them on?

Women would probably not care so much about the heels; taxes don't have much to do with heels and vice versa.

But, what are we to conclude about the HUGE number of guys (Who is left when you subtract the women who don't "click"?) who suddenly do?

And, what are we to conclude about the number of men, who crossdress, who have little or nothing to say, one way or the other, about "and dating men"?

It's often said, "Silence means consent."

Start a thread about "Crossdressing and not dating men" and see what happens.

I predict more "passing" than is normally thought possible when linking passing and crossdressing...

Because "...and not dating men" isn't as "interesting."

I clicked on it because it was a new topic that hasn't been done ten million times before. New things are good
    removed

This thread is done.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn