Thread: POLL: Do you read crossdressers.com mostly en femme or en drabbe?

POLL: Do you read crossdressers.com mostly en femme or en drabbe?

So I'm sitting here reading the endless informative threads (tonight I read about breastform adhesives and putting clear coat on your nails before painting), and I realized... I'm sitting here 'en drabbe' (couldn't help but french-a-nize "drab"). I haven't shaved my legs or my face (gasp!) today! II got dressed ASAP. my legs may have some stubble and my makeup isn't done but at least I'm presentable

Anyway, it made me wonder if you girls spend more time reading/posting en femme or en drabbe? I will admit that because of WHEN I read this site, it's usually en drabbe. I'm a little worried this will get to be like posting your penis size online and everyone will say "of course I'm dressed when I post" like "of course I have a 9" c0cque".. but I wanted to do a little non-scientific poll and post the results.

If you want to cast your vote in private, send me a PM I'll create a little graphic to display the votes and update this post for people to see, since I don't see a way to post a poll like other vB forums?

Always enfemme. ( 99.8 % )
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Drab

PS: Wow, my shortest reply ever.

Smile

at work and most days not dressed i am under dressed.

so yes i am here dressed.

right now i just got out of bed to start my "day" so only have a chemises and robe on, no make up, but my forms are on. i wear them to sleep...but not to work.

loni.

ok so loni just made this post much more complicated...

en femme (which we'd all like to be)
    en drabbe (which we all accomodate)
    en underre (which although fun..i just found my ipod.. is not quite as fun as en femme)

this poll hereby has three potential answers, I change my vote to #3!!

Always ala femme...

Funny question for me, as I've often thought about this, forever wondering what's REALLY happening on the other end of these posts. For me, I have kind of a silly rule, I suppose, namely that I NEVER post unless I'm completely in femme mode*. Not that there's anything wrong with drab postings, just for me, I don't feel I have the right slant on it all unless all is right within and without, as it were... as it is now.

Robyn

*breast forms attached, lingerie in place, nails done, makeup just right, perfect outfit for the moment, wig styled just so, etc..
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Dressed normaly.

Except for the next 30 day's. work has me traveling and living with co-workers.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I don't get on the site at work which is the only place i do drab. So when on site I am always enfemme.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

drab

when there's time to dress, it's dressing time, not computer time.

Mostly in guy mode. Once in a while in girl mode.
    -Audrey

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=127237

Please read past page one before starting a new thread. And you can't create polls, they aren't allowed on this board.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn