Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I turn myself on!

Isn't that something...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Gee Holly, I thought it was autoeroticism.

Kathi
    ...that in their own way, Jay Leno with his collection of dozens of vintage and classic cars and Jerry Seinfeld with his 40-odd Porsches suffer from as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    I also think that many GG woman experience autogynephilia to one extent or another.
    Many GG woman also truly enjoy being a female (enjoying their breasts and vagina, etc) and also get turned on by dressing very feminine.
    I'm sorry, but this sheer fantasy. Yes, we do enjoy being women, much like non-CD GMs enjoy being male, but not to the point where we get off simply by thinking of our own body parts. If I am feeling particularly sexy wearing specific clothing, I'll become aroused at the thought of my effect on a partner, not on myself. If I enjoy self-touch, it is in the context of imagining myself to be with my SO, not all by myself.
    Reine

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by Barbara Jo
    I also think that many GG woman experience autogynephilia to one extent or another.
    Many GG woman also truly enjoy being a female (enjoying their breasts and vagina, etc) and also get turned on by dressing very feminine.

This is your male imagination talking here. If I got "turned on" by getting dressed in the morning, I would never get to work. Clothes are clothes and bodies are bodies. I've got a body and I have clothes. Niether have much to do with my getting "turned on".

Do I enjoy having breasts? Yup. But do I get turned on by having them? Not really. I could get turned on by senuous breast play from a lover. But just from having breasts? Sorry. Go back to your Playboy magazine.

Autogynephilia is a dirty word in the TG community because it just ain't true. The concept of getting "turned on" by having a female body exists only in the perverted minds of the MALE proponents of this rediculous theory. They think, just as Barbara Jo does, that it MUST be erotic to have a female body, but it's really just an adolescent male fantasy.

Stephie

I keep getting sad because I can't find the retarded emoticon to express how I feel about this thread.

I call it "pleasure". Nothing wrong with that, is there? We all get a payoff from dressing. If it's not pleasure, it's something else.

Uh yup, I get turned on too
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Autogynephilia is a dirty word in the TG community because it just ain't true. The concept of getting "turned on" by having a female body exists only in the perverted minds of the MALE proponents of this rediculous theory.
    It is true that Autogynephilia was rejected as a theory for TSs wanting to transition. But there are still lots of CDs who report a sexual response to themselves as women (which is the definition of AGP) when dressed. In this thread there are 151 responses. More than half (83) said it was a turn on. The remaining responses were a mixture of multiple posts, ambiguous responses and those who responded in the negative although many people indicated it was a turn on when they were younger.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-13-2010 at 12:24 AM.
    Reine

It's gotta be a mistake to think that women are in constant autoeroticism through their clothing and the overall shape and dimensions of their bodies and hair,nails,etc..There is one thing though,their clothes and hairstyles and things like makeup are to me,and I will admit that I'm an M to F CD'r,on the whole more fun than what guys usually wear. When I dressed for the first time when I was 11 or 12 and for a long time afterward it was in part a kind of fetishy arousal thing which especially ocurred in conjunction with certain types of clothing. This has been fading back in the past 10 or 15 years and I'm going into more of a "narcisisstic" thing with trying to perfect my look with digital camera photo shoots. I really couldn't give anybody a solid explanation as to just exactly why I do this. I would be very bored and p----- o-- if some outside agency took a police measure of some sort forcing me to stop! In a way,this is a kind of exotic escape for me.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Originally Posted by Barbara Jo

This is your male imagination talking here. If I got "turned on" by getting dressed in the morning, I would never get to work. Clothes are clothes and bodies are bodies. I've got a body and I have clothes. Niether have much to do with my getting "turned on".

Do I enjoy having breasts? Yup. But do I get turned on by having them? Not really. I could get turned on by senuous breast play from a lover. But just from having breasts? Sorry. Go back to your Playboy magazine.

Autogynephilia is a dirty word in the TG community because it just ain't true. The concept of getting "turned on" by having a female body exists only in the perverted minds of the MALE proponents of this rediculous theory. They think, just as Barbara Jo does, that it MUST be erotic to have a female body, but it's really just an adolescent male fantasy.

Stephie
    So, are you agreeing with me or not?
    You stated the you "enjoy" your breasts as I said.

Maby you don't but, I have met quite a few GGs who freeely admitted that it was a turn on for them to dress feminine and sexy.

BTW, I now know more about you than you claim to know about me
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-13-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    I have met quite a few GGs who freeely admitted that it was a turn on for them to dress feminine and sexy.
    I would go back and ask them precisely what it is that turns them on. Themselves, or the thought of being with their partner while they are dressed like this.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-13-2010 at 03:22 AM.
    Reine

the way my cloths make me feel

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    So when I get dressed, I just love both the way I look and the way my clothing feels on my body. It just turns me on. How about you?

Isn't there a name for that.
    me tha same i get dress up i think i look buitiful peaple say i do somtimes an i feel the same way.