Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I turn myself on!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar

I turn myself on!

So when I get dressed, I just love both the way I look and the way my clothing feels on my body. It just turns me on. How about you?

Isn't there a name for that.

yeah I totally get turned on when I feel the clothes touch my body. It is relaxing. Look up transvestec fetishism... excuse the spelling My Gf knows that I dress, and now that we don't live with our roomates anymore. I don't have to hide it. It sends this click in my brain and I crave dressing. Which in a way I don't like that I have no restrictions around the house. When I had to hide it, I had much more control. Now its a cycle that doesn't go away. I love dressing, but I want to be in control of the clothes, not the other way around. Hope this helps a little.

Yes there is... autogynephilia. Try Googling it.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Bingo!

Jenny and Holly NAILED the answers in the first 2 posts!

And, I'll gladly answer to EITHER of those terms!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Gee Holly, I thought it was autoeroticism.

Kathi

Egads, I'm labeled. Defined. Identified. Glad I know what I am now. I'm probably the only one though.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Gee Holly, I thought it was autoeroticism.

Kathi
    No, it is called "manualeroticism"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Not alone!

No, you're certainly not alone! Well maybe you ARE alone when you're enjoying yourself there, but there certainly are many others of us who get off the same way. I've been crossdressing since pre-school and it's always been a fetish for me. Now it's more than a fetish, but it still has a very sensual and even sexual component for me. I've been "out" to my wife for a couple of years now and we've gone together to TG support group meetings and events, but I'm still shy and self-conscious about all of my sexual feelings when I'm en femme. She's understanding and supportive, and has fun with it. But she's a girl that has no real interest in other girls, and no interest in being the boy .....I know I should be careful what I wish for .... but .......

Count me in. I love the soft frilly fabrics and the feel of my nylon clad legs. Not to mention the click of stilettos on hard floors.

Lynn Marie,
    I can completely identify with your assessment of both looking and feeling good when dressed. To me accepting oneselfs feminine side is important and one way of doing that is enjoying how you look when dressed. I think the feeling good follows that.
    Hugs,
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I thought it was called vainess....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Classic Lingerie Lover
    Call it what you will, I just love it. I look so good and feel so good! I just love the lady in the mirror.

Hugs
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

I am turned on when I am putting on my make up,dressing in soft feminine clothes,and seeing my self in the mirror as a woman. Then there comes the wonderful feeling of anticipation ,knowing my man will soon come knocking.

"Vainess?" Where's the harm?

Oh come on! Have a little more fun! What's the point of crossdressing if it doesn't feel good and look good? The softness of some fabrics. To be encased in those electricified hose. To be up on your toes, your butt uplifted and swaying with each step, the vulnerablity of your accessible skirt, the curves of your hips and breasts, your wet ruby red lips, your long hair cascading down on your bare shoulders, your scent wafting through the air as you bat your long eyelashes and sashay gracefully through the hotel bar .....mmmmmmmmm .....then vanity be my name! Anyone else care to join me in some feeling good?!?

This isn't the light switch again is it? No. Thomas Edison would have something to say about that.

Do I get sexually aroused by myself when I'm dressed? Not anymore. That boat don't float for me. Sex and sexual arousal aren't part of the equation anymore. That's because I've moved on from just cross dressing and am taking a more permanent solution.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

It's what it's all about girl! Feel good, look good and wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah "Yano"!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]What turns me on is not just simply wearing the clothes, but the reflection of Michelle all dolled up and looking back at me with those big girly eyes at times ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie2jean2 View Post
    Oh come on! Have a little more fun! What's the point of crossdressing if it doesn't feel good and look good? The softness of some fabrics. To be encased in those electricified hose. To be up on your toes, your butt uplifted and swaying with each step, the vulnerablity of your accessible skirt, the curves of your hips and breasts, your wet ruby red lips, your long hair cascading down on your bare shoulders, your scent wafting through the air as you bat your long eyelashes and sashay gracefully through the hotel bar .....mmmmmmmmm .....then vanity be my name! Anyone else care to join me in some feeling good?!?
    Okay, I bow to a real wordsmith. Who can say it better than this? Well done.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    So when I get dressed, I just love both the way I look and the way my clothing feels on my body. It just turns me on. How about you?

Isn't there a name for that.
    The only name one can give this is "satification"

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Okay, I bow to a real wordsmith. Who can say it better than this? Well done.
    Well, thank YOU very much! What do they say? The mind is our largest sex organ? Something like that.

OK, so far we have autogynephelia and auto/manual eroticism (which are not the same, BTW), and vainness. I'll suggest one more .. fetish?
    Reine

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'll suggest one more .. fetish?
    Ding ding ding ding!!!

We have a winnah!

Kathi

a bit nutty
    Been there, done that, doing that etc... Definately not alone. I do find now that the fetishistic aspect of my dressing is waning, and I am simply enjoying the feeling of being feminine. I still do get aroused though. I can't help it, I'm one hot momma..LOL... I look like a, well,..never mind. I'm pretty thin so I don't look at my face too much. I still haven't mastered the makeup end of it yet.

Ginger

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Yes, although "autogynephilia" is a "dirty word" for most TS, I think there is some truth in it especially for CDs/TVs.

I also think that many GG woman experience autogynephilia to one extent or another.
    Many GG woman also truly enjoy being a female (enjoying their breasts and vagina, etc) and also get turned on by dressing very feminine.

In the end, autogynephilia is stiil a made up term and open to debate about its validity.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-12-2010 at 01:01 PM.