Thread: Omfg!

Talking Omfg!

Was at the hospital today for hysto surgery consultation, basically just asked about procedures. At first the doctor suggested the actual cutting open procedure but I brought up the keyhole method. She said cause I am thin, fit and don't smoke etc [gave up 7 weeks ago, THANK GOD!!! Good timing!?] that it was the best way to do it. However, it meant I’d have to see another doctor in regards to the surgery because she didn't do that procedure. She said around 3 months waiting times.

I left, and as I was travelling home in the taxi I got a phone call from her, she asked if I was okay to have it done next month? Omg, like NEXT MONTH!!

So everything that was to happen next month, is CANCELLED!

I'm having my hysto done! I'm so happy. It's been 6 long ass years and this nightmare is finally coming to a close! Nothing can spoil this happiness...except a cancellation! [touch wood!]
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

That's great news son I'm so pleased for you.. stay positive, it won't get cancelled... or mummy will phone them and give them what for
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

yay!!! thats great news

Platinum Member
    At bloody last eh!....let us know how it goes next month, im hoping to ask for a referral for hysto at the end of the month when i see my endo & psych
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-10-2010 at 01:11 PM.

[SIZE=2]Congrats ! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I'm Very happy for you.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

About bloody well time NiCo. I'm soooo very happy for you.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

WOOTWOOT!!!!
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Thanks everyone!

I honestly don’t think they will cancel on me, cause I’d kill them

Aye K, it’s been TOO LONG a wait. Was getting a little impatient, in case you didn’t already know and I will deffo let you know how it goes. Oh and I wish you the best of luck for when you go to ask for the referral I’m sure it’ll be NAE BOTHA and you’ll get it sorted out. Heard anything about your chest surgery? (I GOT REFUSED FUNDING LOL THE CHEEKY £$%^&*’s [just wrote out my MASSIVE complaint letter just five minutes ago] you’d think they would have learnt by now not to do nasty things like that to me!)

I so want to go out and have a celebratory drink but I’m on a strict healthy diet [omg].

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    Aye K, it’s been TOO LONG a wait. Was getting a little impatient, in case you didn’t already know and I will deffo let you know how it goes. Oh and I wish you the best of luck for when you go to ask for the referral I’m sure it’ll be NAE BOTHA and you’ll get it sorted out.
    I hope so, T is starting to give me pains in a certain area, so hopefully it will be a matter of just asking for it....

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo
    Heard anything about your chest surgery? (I GOT REFUSED FUNDING LOL THE CHEEKY £$%^&*’s [just wrote out my MASSIVE complaint letter just five minutes ago] you’d think they would have learnt by now not to do nasty things like that to me!)
    i'm probably going to go private if i can help it, we are just waying things up financially here, will discuss it with the GIC when i go

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo
    I so want to go out and have a celebratory drink but I’m on a strict healthy diet [omg].
    one or two wont hurt, go down the offie and get some cans that way you cant drink yourself into oblivion in a bar

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Good to hear something going well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I hope so, T is starting to give me pains in a certain area, so hopefully it will be a matter of just asking for it....
    Oh god aye, I had that...well you know anyways but it's sore, worse than so-called PMT pains! WORSE! Get them told!

i'm probably going to go private if i can help it, we are just waying things up financially here, will discuss it with the GIC when i go
    Good luck. I was private previously, it's much quicker. I would recommend it to anyone! Anelca Clinic on Harley street seems a good choice IMO.

one or two wont hurt, go down the offie and get some cans that way you cant drink yourself into oblivion in a bar
    Haha aye right, after one ro two it has to be three, then four then five then before I know it I’m lying in the bins singing and acting like an arse. Lol. I think I’ll have a celebratory water instead I can’t be trusted with alcohol, I know myself, I know I will end up smashed (tell you something though, once my chest op is out the way…I’m going to get absolutely for a whole month…I’m going to Portsmouth to visit my mate)

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    Good to hear something going well for you.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-10-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: tone it down...

Awesome news, Nico!
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

That's excellent news Nico!
    Red Heels!

Congrats Nico, I am happy for you!

Congratulations, and good luck!
    Last edited by Andy66; 03-11-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Apparently I've forgotten how to spell.

Nic can't tell ya how pleased I am for ya dude xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar
    super glad everything came out ok nico!
    i had been worried! now its all better than ok! congrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

Thank you everyone, thanks so much for your support through all this!

Congrats Nico.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!