Thread: It was going to be my first time...

It was going to be my first time...

Hey girls,

So this morning was going to be the first time Ive ever fully dressed. I decided not to go to my class because my girlfriend and my roommate both had a 2 hour class this morning so I would have lots of time to myself. I was so excited I was shaking as I put my eyeliner on! It was the first time Id ever gotten my make-up right and from the second I looked at the mirror after I put my lipstick down, I saw myself. (except for the unshaven goatee). I covered that with my hand and felt so pretty! I was giddy at how good I felt about myself. I had on my new bra, It's a cup size smaller than what I usually wear and I made myself some new stuffs that are smaller. I had on a low-cut purple T and some skinny jeans on. I was cute, comfortable, exactly how I wanted to be (I think my wig may be a bit much now but I dont have money for a new one... rrgh college tuition!). So my story was supposed to end here about how I was sitting here in my cute top and feeling good about myself.

Then my roommate's keys start shaking outside the door. I had the door locked and luckily we have an agreement that if the door is locked then the person outside will wait until it's opened or an okay is given. I SCRAMBLED to get everything off in maybe 5 seconds and hide it all under the pile of clothes that are already on my bed (in the middle of laundry... I have soooo many clothes !! ) I stood, in a towel looking away from the door and told him he could come in as I frantically tried to rub off my lipstick, mascara and eyeliner... somehow. He doesnt pay much attention to anything, but then I hear a female voice (which I still need to acquire ) and Im so out of it at this point that I couldn't recognize who it is... until I take an amazingly quick glance and see my girlfriend standing beside me. I panic even more. Theyre talking about their class and how dumb it was while I looked through my Ipod to get my make-up off.

I then realized that I had my post still up on my computer so I locked it right away. I told them I was going to shower and as Im leaving my girlfriend asks to use my computer I decided to play with something in the setup as it started up (one, I know a lot about computers so this didnt seem random, two, it made me restart which meant she wouldn't see this website). I then noticed that my panties were just sitting on the floor, and my wig peeking from underneath my jeans. She hadn't noticed so I ran to the shower... finished in less than 5 minutes (am an athlete and used to such showers). Then told her I need to study she she had to get off my computer (which is true, I have 2 exams today! She said alright and finished her e-mail. I tossed my towel on my wig and panties and sat next to her, remnants of my eyeliner still lingering. She then said she was going to "have a nap" on my clothes and I had to convince her that she should leave so I dont get distracted with her while I study.. She just left.

I have no clue if either of them saw anything. Im still FREAKING out. Im not ready to be out. I just wanted an hour to myself! Im so scared to dress again... Im going to have to calm down... wrah there is my rant.

Gold Member
    Ruikki;
    I feal for you; not being able to have any time for yourself. I am so greatfull
    that my wife allowes me to underdress and full dress inside the house.
    She has a nurse and physical therphy comes 3 day a week, so on thoes
    days, it is underdress only. I hope things get better soon. Spring break is
    comming up soon, maybe you will have a chance to have alone time for
    yourself. Good luck, and do not get down, better times are comming.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    This one was close, but next time it might be closer. How close is your relationship with your gf? I know its scary, but if its close and you want it to be closer, maybe its time to start thinking about bringing her in on your little secret, eh?

I can assure you that having an SO that's involved in your CDing makes it much less stressful and way more fun!

I want to let her in once I know a little bit more about myself. We're quite close... we've been together off and on for almost 2 years now. She has seen me dressed twice (my school's GLBT club hosts a debutante ball to raise money and everyone who goes crossdresses... actually those nights are kindof what set my dressing in motion) and she has so many quirkily-oriented friends from home that I think she might be okay with it, or more than okay... or she might be off put... I dont know. She is going to be studying abroad for 6 months next year and I figure that would be a lot of time for myself to develop who I am and when she gets back (or while shes away) i could tell her... Right now im going to go meet her and do something nice because I think I gave her the inpression that I was angry when I convinced her to leave!

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    That is a close call but the drawback of cding. I know the feeling trying get time to fully dress.
    Come join me on facebook

The avvy pic isn't me
    I've actually destroyed some items in a mad dash to get them off upon hearing the exwifes car in the drive way or the sound of the garage door opening. Thank god for the single life, now if i just could afford my own place! mj

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    This one was close, but next time it might be closer. How close is your relationship with your gf? I know its scary, but if its close and you want it to be closer, maybe its time to start thinking about bringing her in on your little secret, eh?

I can assure you that having an SO that's involved in your CDing makes it much less stressful and way more fun!

I couldn't agree with you on this any more !
    Tomara

Sounds like quite the adventure! Sorry you did not get to enjoy your morning. It is hard to have others around you, even if they know about your dressing. Time always seems to get limited. I have been missing dressing for a long time and it has been since about October of last year since I got to dress fully and had to do that in a hotel room while traveling. So I know the frustration you are feeling. Tell her when you are ready, but don't let it remain a secret especially if the two of you are serious about each other. Right now seems like it is not too very important since she is going to study abroad and you will be discovering yourself. If however it becomes a more serious relationship, tell her so you won't have to hide this.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

I have been there and can feel your pain at not being able to go out, not sure how everyone will take the news and not knowing if all the eyeliner is off (it never is).

Good luck with your next time out