Thread: Saturday Night at the movies

Saturday Night at the movies

It has been several months since I have had the opportunity to go out dressed. I am a plus sized girl and not what you would call attractive. In some ways though it can be a plus, big unattactive girls don't get the attention that slimmer pretty girls get. Less attention = less opportunity to be read. I also am only 5' 8" so many women are close to my height. In any case I dressed casually, jeans and a nice sweater. My first stop was the mall where I walked the entire mall stopping at the department stores, Lane Bryant and Payless. I had several short conversations with some clerks and no one seem to have any reaction. I still had some time to kill before the movie so I went to Wal-Mart. I tried a few things on but they didn't quite look as good on as I had hoped so I didn't buy. It was time so I went to the movies and saw Dear John. I stood in line and bought my ticket, went inside and stood in line for a snack. I didn't get any glaces at all. I don't have any illusions that I can pass except in short casual meetings but it feels great when you have a good outing.

Michelle....a busy Saturday night and you go to the movies....you go girl. It is so much fun hitting shops when you are dressed and they trat you like another woman. That's the best!
    Kristen

People really don't mind that much

I definitely don't pass, even at a casual glance, but people either ignore me or are polite. (I go to malls, not biker bars.) Congratulations on your evening on the town! It is fun, isn't it?

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

[SIZE=4]Good for you Michelle! Getting out htere and having fun is a great way yo pass the time, especially if that is what you want to do. All women are beautiful, they just have some insecurities..shoot, don't we all?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/